Oct 22, 2023
What is "GILF"
A Cougar implies a woman in her 40's or later who is on the prowl for young prey. She isn't after an equal relationship. In fact she may not be interested in a relationship at all, maybe just a one-nighter. She isn't interested in a man her age or older and small wonder: many men that age are out of shape, take women for granted, and generally are cheap skate poop-heads. Not all of them. Just in general.

A M.I.L.F. on the other hand is an acronym for a Mother I’d Like to Fu*k. Seriously. Isn't that nasty? In this case the woman in question is seldom a cougar (on the prowl), and she may not even be aware that younger men are interested in her. She goes about her business and is blissfully ignorant to the gross comments that youngish men say about her under their breath.

A G.I.L.F. is an acronym for a Grandmother I'd Like to Fu*k. In fact she is a cougar who has passed her prime. She's about 60 or older. Seriously. And she still gets young men. Super nasty.

Can a M.I.L.F. and a cougar co-exist in one person? Absolutely! In fact one feeds nicely into the other in a mutual exchange. The cougar who prefers younger men is pursued and receptive to young men who consider her to be a M.I.L.F.. It's a nauseating scenario. Hence the reason I find it so nasty. There are even cougar theme nights in some establishments where men in their 20s hook up with middle-aged women, if all goes well. Whatever.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Seitokai no Ichizon references are always good. Great job.
First season was awesome to see, too bad the quality decreased on 2nd season, but their references were always great.

Would've been funny/cool if Alex interacted with one or a few of the Main Girls of Eternum.
I would much rather have Jaye interacting with Orion and the girls in Eternum though. For science purposes of course.

edit: to avoid double posting.

Last edited:

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
Hmm...must be pretty serious spoils if he's a bit reluctant about sharing the sneaks this time around and opting instead to wait until he finishes renders that would be safe to be shared...:unsure:

View attachment 3109311
It could be renders from a lewd scene that he doesn't wanna share. I think it was mentioned somewhere that those scenes will be a bit longer if they're only three per update. Even if we likely know which girls they will involve I'm happy he's not spoiling how and where they're happening.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hmm...must be pretty serious spoils if he's a bit reluctant about sharing the sneaks this time around and opting instead to wait until he finishes renders that would be safe to be shared...:unsure:

View attachment 3109311
Well, there are different types of spoilery, if it is the I hope it is I don't mind being spoiled. :whistle:

If he meant game spoilers then yes. Let's just hope that Gertrude isn't indeed Idriel, I had enough nightmares already.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
It could be renders from a lewd scene that he doesn't wanna share. I think it was mentioned somewhere that those scenes will be a bit longer if they're only three per update. Even if we likely know which girls they will involve I'm happy he's not spoiling how and where they're happening.
Come on, we all know that it is the Luna sex scene for 0.7 he just rendered the last couple of days. Just look at Cari's avatar. :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheBlock43
4.80 star(s) 910 Votes