AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
  • Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
What do ya say is it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or is it
:unsure: :p:sneaky:

and just for the lolz we also have
In this case I just used the "now old" avatar that had Luna making this weird face on it as like a "oh crap" surprise face. :KEK:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I just started a new play and I got again to the part when you meet Idriel for the first time.
I was thinking... It was probably already debated to death so I'm sorry if I bring it up again, but being the CEO of Ulysses, what if it's intended literally? I mean supposing Eternum it's some sort of afterlife/other dimension being the one who lives in both worlds would mean being neither alive nor dead, right?
Orion would be able to really live on the edge and contemporary lives his life with all the girls: Annie, Nancy, Penny, Dalia, Luna and Nova on one edge and Calypso on the other two worlds that have him as a bridge...
Sorry i'm not that good at explaining things but I see it both as a blessing and a curse, like it was maybe for the founder? Only maybe he(we) will be given the option to stop it and maybe reunite the "real" life inside the flow of the let's say multiverse of which Eternum is the expression?
Eeeeh, I'm rambling again I think, I will let Idriel explain to me how Eternum works again, maybe it's better.... Sorry for my brainfart...
brainfart.gif

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Orion would be able to really live on the edge and contemporary lives his life with all the girls: Annie, Nancy, Penny, Dalia, Luna and Nova on one edge and Calypso on the other two worlds that have him as a bridge...
Could be?! :unsure:

My hypothesis that Orion/the playere might have to choose at the end between the "real world" with the main LIs and "Caly's" world is just that: a hypothesis that most likely will end up being very wrong.
I just feel that...while a "and both of him lived happily ever after in their respective worlds" ( :KEK: ) would be very wholesome, that some form of decision at the end would be more interesting for a video game in which the player is supposed to make tough decisions (at least sometimes).

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Could be?! :unsure:

My hypothesis that Orion/the playere might have to choose at the end between the "real world" with the main LIs and "Caly's" world is just that: a hypothesis that most likely will end up being very wrong.
I just feel that...while a "and both of him lived happily ever after in their respective worlds" ( :KEK: ) would be very wholesome, that some form of decision at the end would be more interesting for a video game in which the player is supposed to make tough decisions (at least sometimes).
Yeah I remember that and thought it was very plausible, but at the same time I don't know... I kinda feel that this tough decision is how to keep both worlds in balance or else one will be doomed, and honestly I don't want to let it happen... GH!
Aaaah well, I guess we will have to wait and see at the end.... :)

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yeah I remember that and thought it was very plausible, but at the same time I don't know... I kinda feel that this tough decision is how to keep both worlds in balance or else one will be doomed, and honestly I don't want to let it happen... GH!
Aaaah well, I guess we will have to wait and see at the end.... :)
Parts of Eternum certainly seem to fall apart already with the aliens and zombie outbreaks on different "servers", so something is definitely amiss that might need fixing in the end. :unsure:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Reactions: Elhemeer

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I just started a new play and I got again to the part when you meet Idriel for the first time.
I was thinking... It was probably already debated to death so I'm sorry if I bring it up again, but being the CEO of Ulysses, what if it's intended literally? I mean supposing Eternum it's some sort of afterlife/other dimension being the one who lives in both worlds would mean being neither alive nor dead, right?
Sorry i'm not that good at explaining things but I see it both as a blessing and a curse, like it was maybe for the founder? Only maybe he(we) will be given the option to stop it and maybe reunite the "real" life inside the flow of the let's say multiverse of witch Eternum is the expression?
Eeeeh, I'm rambling again I think, I will let Idriel explain to me how Eternum works again, maybe it's better.... Sorry for my brainfart...
View attachment 3112827
Just on a side note, Hardcore Leveling Warrior (HCLW) is dealing with this exact premise in a new introduction to their game.

Reactions: Dylan741

RehnMaisri

Aug 18, 2023
I joined this site because a friend was playing this game. Now that I have played up to that cliffhanger, I have to say I love this game so much! Love the few nods toward other media (Aliens, Darth Vader quote), and I cannot wait for the next parts to come out! Nova and Nancy are awesome, not to mention all of the girls and how they aren't just one-note characters. Well done!

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
I joined this site because a friend was playing this game. Now that I have played up to that cliffhanger, I have to say I love this game so much! Love the few nods toward other media (Aliens, Darth Vader quote), and I cannot wait for the next parts to come out! Nova and Nancy are awesome, not to mention all of the girls and how they aren't just one-note characters. Well done!
This User right here is the next Contender for the Church of Nova, he seems like a genuine Redhead Lover. Just saying for all members of the CoN.

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes