Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
(I'll stop talking about Ripples for now before getting deleted, I'm getting vitenam flashbacks of the Croissant discussion that costed me 4 deleted posts:HideThePain:)
Yeah, I answered in the Ripples thread just now. :KEK:

Man, we're really kinda missing the previews right now. There is just no wild speculation going on. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Ellyx

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Yeah, I answered in the Ripples thread just now. :KEK:

Man, we're really kinda missing the previews right now. There is just no wild speculation going on. :HideThePain:
Yeah you just want more Luna pics, you won't fool me :Kappa:

Joke aside, As I saw, thanks to Dorfnutter's post,previews are suspended for now since they are a little too spoilery, don't know what Cari is cooking but it can only be great :giggle:.
At least the last month has been charged with good updates of other games but if I'm completly honest, apart from some of those, it doesn't feel the same as an Eternum update :HideThePain:.

For now I'll punch Brock for the 50th time :KEK:.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Joke aside, As I saw, thanks to Dorfnutter's post,previews are suspended for now since they are a little too spoilery, don't know what Cari is cooking but it can only be great :giggle:.
At least the last month has been charged with good updates of other games but if I'm completly honest, apart from some of those, it doesn't feel the same as an Eternum update :HideThePain:.
From Cari's wording I took it as 'delayed until he gets non-spoilery shots/renders,' not 'suspended until god knows when.' We'll just have to be a little more patient than usual, I suppose.

Or you could just do what I did back when waiting for 0.5...

...and that was to try and time Dalia's kick on Brock at every end of the "One in a Million" line. On repeat. :KEK:

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2023
don't know what Cari is cooking but it can only be great :giggle:
1700919179719.png
I mean, I will still love it, but every twist and turn has me anxiously waiting for it, not only the endings. Even the small things like who gets some time with Orion alone, always so good to see the characters growing ever closer. Even as a preacher for CoN I want to see Luna break open her shell.
Also all this Ripples-talk made me curious about that game again, even though the HS1 style had me in doubt before.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yeah you just want more Luna pics, you won't fool me :Kappa:

I would've taken Penny renders at this point...just giveme...something. :HideThePain:

Well,

877y4t.jpg

:PogChamp:

Last edited:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
In terms of pure attractivness, that's Jenny, Skylar,Jessica and Darci for me
In terms of story, yes Riley is one of the most interesting :Kappa:(I will never forget the helicopter scene :WutFace:)
(I'll stop talking about Ripples for now before getting deleted, I'm getting vitenam flashbacks of the Croissant discussion that costed me 4 deleted posts:HideThePain:)
edit: I think some parts of my post doesn't make any sense but I'm too lazy to change it, sorry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Ungawa and Ellyx

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
No, the next update is just over 50%. 0.7 will likely not hit before the later half of February, potentially early March.
Still plenty of time for the Eternum withdrawal symptoms (and they might become unbearable). On the other hand, just like last time, a good caritative soul might share the new update after its release some hours or days later. :unsure:

Aigrene

Aug 7, 2017
Demon Lord release dates:

0.4 - 18.08.22
154d
0.5 - 19.01.23
189d
0.6 - 27.07.23
200d
0.7 - 11.02.24

Let's say 0.7 needs 200 days, even with only 3 lewd scenes, february seems very likely

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Just being conservative here. :KappaPride:

Also I think Dorfnutter corrected me last time, when I wrote February... :HideThePain:
I corrected you when you said Late January/Early February by saying Late Feb would be a more realistic/conservative target for a release date instead. A March release is only for a "worst case scenario," not that it's going to be the month of release. -_-

Last edited:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
View attachment 3117118
I mean, I will still love it, but every twist and turn has me anxiously waiting for it, not only the endings. Even the small things like who gets some time with Orion alone, always so good to see the characters growing ever closer. Even as a preacher for CoN I want to see Luna break open her shell.
Also all this Ripples-talk made me curious about that game again, even though the HS1 style had me in doubt before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Violence answer.jpg

Don't worry, we're prepared for cliffhanger kun...

4.80 star(s) 931 Votes