jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
This Right Here! Preach it! Some People talk about like it's the be-all end-all of AVNs but it really didn't click with me so I deleted it too but I don't go in that thread to comment on that.
Obviously i liked it,but it was one of the first AVN's i played i have played many others since then that are far better. That is not why i commented on your post. i don't share your opinion on the game, i appreciate you sharing your opinion even though it is unpopular for a lot of people. That is the problem with most social platforms today. People are bullied into not sharing their opinion because of people who have a different opinion are sometimes screamed at. The problem those people don't realize is if we all thought the same and were alike. "what a boring world that would be" So if you are one of those people please think differently than the 5 minutes of satisfaction you get of someone agreeing with you. Otherwise you may wake up one day and realize you live in a self implemented totalitarian world and it will not be a good world to live in.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Obviously i liked it,but it was one of the first AVN's i played i have played many others since then that are far better. That is not why i commented on your post. i don't share your opinion on the game, i appreciate you sharing your opinion even though it is unpopular for a lot of people. That is the problem with most social platforms today. People are bullied into not sharing their opinion because of people who have a different opinion are sometimes screamed at. The problem those people don't realize is if we all thought the same and were alike. "what a boring world that would be" So if you are one of those people please think differently than the 5 minutes of satisfaction you get of someone agreeing with you. Otherwise you may wake up one day and realize you live in a self implemented totalitarian world and it will not be a good world to live in.
That's not how I think at all but in many Different Threads that game was always named as one of the non-plus-ultra of the AVNs and I'm happy for everyone that likes it but for me it didn't click I don't know why but I deleted it and searched for something else. I'm just tired to hear so many people say what a great game it is and everyone has to agree with that and I don't agree with that but some people don't want to understand that and want you to agree to that come hell or high water. So even if it is a relative good AVN (relative because it depends on the person) it has become a blacklisted kinda Game for me.
/Rant off

Sorry had to get that off once, hope you have a good day/evening or whatever you have:)

Reactions: jock1a

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I corrected you when you said Late January/Early February by saying Late Feb would be a more realistic/conservative target for a release date instead. A March release is only for a "worst case scenario," not that it's going to be the month of release. -_-
In the end it'll also depend on when someone will finally post a link. :HideThePain:

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Ok somehow I ended up discussing Eternum plot with my wife yesterday and wanted to check a few theories with you (probably they've been already discussed, but maybe revisiting some old topics will breath some new life into the thread ;))
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Ok somehow I ended up discussing Eternum plot with my wife yesterday and wanted to check a few theories with you (probably they've been already discussed, but maybe revisiting some old topics will breath some new life into the thread ;))
We've actually almost seen dad (offscreen, absorbed in his football game) he seems like a regular spud. It's MOM that I'm curious about.
And the Syndicate can't be THAT secretive - they have a recruiting poster on the wall in the background where Benjamin gets his head blown off while he's waving his junk around. :)
3069114_1 2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ProtonMH

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Me opening the spoiler section of this post:

ROilus.gif

(Then again this is probably rich coming from me, of all people)

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
We've actually almost seen dad (offscreen, absorbed in his football game) he seems like a regular spud. It's MOM that I'm curious about.
And the Syndicate can't be THAT secretive - they have a recruiting poster on the wall in the background where Benjamin gets his head blown off while he's waving his junk around. :)
View attachment 3119661
True, absent mother is more interesting, but the problem with introducing characters that suddenly appear and have important bond with MC migth feel a liitle bit cheap (like returning Darth Sidious in last SW). Obviously if you hint something too much then it's the opposite, all the suspense and mistery is gone, because nobody is surprised. Like Chekhov gun, it should be there for a period of time, but remain totally unimportant and not worth noticing, untill suddenly it goes off. And MC's father could fall into this pattern (although personally I think it's really a stretch and dad is a dead end).

Regarding Sydicate - I didn't notice it :D still, it doesn't negate that they might be NPCs that regained control over their conciousness.

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
That's not how I think at all but in many Different Threads that game was always named as one of the non-plus-ultra of the AVNs and I'm happy for everyone that likes it but for me it didn't click I don't know why but I deleted it and searched for something else. I'm just tired to hear so many people say what a great game it is and everyone has to agree with that and I don't agree with that but some people don't want to understand that and want you to agree to that come hell or high water. So even if it is a relative good AVN (relative because it depends on the person) it has become a blacklisted kinda Game for me.
/Rant off

Sorry had to get that off once, hope you have a good day/evening or whatever you have:)
Thank you for your input

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
A lot of stuff and a lot of those points were already discussed here at length (unsurprisingly :KEK: ).

One point we haven't really discussed that much since 0.6 is the father who actually appeared in the game for the first time with the last Update.

I think we can be somewhat certain, that this character won't really impact the story much anymore. I think the bigger question might actually be, if he even is Orion's (biological) father to begin with.

The Syndicate is still very much shrouded in mystery, since so far we just don't know much about them. They might be some underground organization for "awakened NPCs" I would hypothesis right now.

I think about the other topics you'll plenty of thought, thesis and ideas in this thread alone, especially right after the releases of the patches. :illuminati:

Nov 17, 2018
1701052065019.png You're drinking milk with fried eggs and an apple? Unless you have a lead stomach or a sphincter that's tighter than the screws on ISS... Girl, you are so going to shit yourself next time you try to do squats, I promise you this.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
View attachment 3121010 You're drinking milk with fried eggs and an apple? Unless you have a lead stomach or a sphincter that's tighter than the screws on ISS... Girl, you are so going to shit yourself next time you try to do squats, I promise you this.
May I remind you Dalia really swallows what she eats at this point (she's got no gag reflex and she's put already her ability to use with the protagonist at least twice in Eternum). Who knows what'll happen during her next sexy time. :giggle::whistle:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
May I remind you Dalia really swallows what she eats at this point (she's got no gag reflex and she's put already her ability to use with the protagonist at least twice in Eternum). Who knows what'll happen during her next sexy time. :giggle::whistle:
Well, if you have to chew it it's not milk but cottage cheese. :)

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Not sure how "you would lose the girls" if they have a conversation with someone from another game in a cameo setting. But sure, they didn't talk either way so you got what you wanted in the end.
You said one or few girls in Eternum. I meant that I would much rather have Jaye in Eternum and not have all girls from CS than having all in CS and only some from Eternum.

Oh, and I also didn't forget those cute Praetorians and Idriel btw :whistle:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I thought it would be cool if Alex spoke to one or a few of the Main Character of Eternum (Orion, Nancy, Dalia, Alex etc.) in cameo fashion. Which is something CS has done in other updates.
Considering that the cameos prior to the Eternum shoutout have been Daz3D models that the CS dev could readily borrow if he asked nicely, I'm not sure that's feasible with the Eternum characters given that they're HS2 models and that would be jarring to see side-by-side with Daz3D renders. So the CS dev will have to remodel the Eternum characters to Daz3D for them to fit, which by itself would be time consuming and the results might not even be worth it, so there's that.

Of course, the other option would be to remodel the MC of CS to HS2 and have that model interact with the characters inside the game in their OG models. But that in itself poses new problems (i.e. dev will have to learn how to use HS2's studio, how to take screenies, scout for HS2 cards that bear the likenesses of the Eternum cast since the cards aren't available to anyone yet (though I suppose he could kindly ask Cari for it), that kind of stuff).

Sooooo...yeah, I can understand why the CS dev would choose to just do what he did for the Eternum cameo (where you could justify the Idriel poster being a representation of the ingame graphics/art direction).

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Considering that the cameos prior to the Eternum shoutout have been Daz3D models that the CS dev could readily borrow if he asked nicely, I'm not sure that's feasible with the Eternum characters given that they're HS2 models and that would be jarring to see side-by-side with Daz3D renders. So the CS dev will have to remodel the Eternum characters to Daz3D for them to fit, which by itself would be time consuming and the results might not even be worth it, so there's that.

Of course, the other option would be to remodel the MC of CS to HS2 and have that model interact with the characters inside the game in their OG models. But that in itself poses new problems (i.e. dev will have to learn how to use HS2's studio, how to take screenies, scout for HS2 cards that bear the likenesses of the Eternum cast since the cards aren't available to anyone yet (though I suppose he could kindly ask Cari for it), that kind of stuff).

Sooooo...yeah, I can understand why the CS dev would choose to just do what he did for the Eternum cameo (where you could justify the Idriel poster being a representation of the ingame graphics/art direction).
Maybe it could be something like the cartoon world. Surely that bear is dead by now... :unsure:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

Yeah, when you put it that way, makes sense why they would "cut corners" for lack of a better phrase. Just thought it would've been neat since I'm a huge fan of both games. I really enjoy all the cameos that Stone Fox Studios put into their games. They show respect to all their easter egg characters and would've liked to see how they implemented characters from this one.

KyuubiBoy9

May 22, 2021
Damn... I totally forgot about this game. I love the story for this game. I believe the last update I played was where you discovered the female from the cube and teleported somewhere via portal. After that, I stopped playing. How much content did I miss since then?

4.80 star(s) 931 Votes