Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Damn... I totally forgot about this game. I love the story for this game. I believe the last update I played was where you discovered the female from the cube and teleported somewhere via portal. After that, I stopped playing. How much content did I miss since then?
Lewd content...well there's quite a good amount in terms of foreplay but as far as penetration scenes are concerned things are just starting to ramp up for the main girls (2 of the 8 LI's have been banged so far).

Story content though...

/glances at the stuff that's happened so far

...yeah I suppose you've missed A LOT since Ogygia (the server from where Orion and co. freed Caly from her box prison).

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Damn... I totally forgot about this game. I love the story for this game. I believe the last update I played was where you discovered the female from the cube and teleported somewhere via portal. After that, I stopped playing. How much content did I miss since then?
A lot... to say the least. Would recommend you pick it up again. I believe you left off in the beginning of Episode 3. So there's a couple hours of more content available. About 4-8 hours more.

Reactions: KyuubiBoy9

KyuubiBoy9

May 22, 2021
Lewd content...well there's quite a good amount in terms of foreplay but as far as penetration scenes are concerned things are just starting to ramp up for the main girls (2 of the 8 LI's have been banged so far).

Story content though...

/glances at the stuff that's happened so far

...yeah I suppose you've missed A LOT since Ogygia (the server from where Orion and co. freed Caly from her box prison).
Believe it or not, I don't really care if there wasn't any lewd content. The story content is what I really prefer and love. So...yeah, I missed a lot of story content. Welp, I'm going to download it and start from the very beginning.

A lot... to say the least. Would recommend you pick it up again. I believe you left off in the beginning of Episode 3. So there's a couple hours of more content available. About 4-8 hours more.
Sounds about right. That's a lot of story content I missed then. Back to playing from the beginning which I don't mind for this game since the story is really good.

Last edited:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Believe it or not, I don't really care if there wasn't any lewd content. The story content is what I really prefer and love. So...yeah, I missed a lot of story content. Welp, I'm going to download it and start from the very beginning.
Oh boy, if you stopped in the chapter 3 congratulations, Christmas is early for you. Every update is better than the previous one, the story is more and more interesenting, the girls shine like beautiful stars in the sky and even if the sex scenes are secundary for you... damn, they are the best of the best. You, gentleman, are a lucky little bastard :ROFLMAO:

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
You said one or few girls in Eternum. I meant that I would much rather have Jaye in Eternum and not have all girls from CS than having all in CS and only some from Eternum.

Oh, and I also didn't forget those cute Praetorians and Idriel btw :whistle:

Call me crazy since it has been a while since I played it but don't the Praetorians somehow look similar to Alex? :unsure: :unsure: :oops::oops:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
That isn't vore: her box just swallows his dick, sucks it dry, then lets it lose.;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think Axel still deserve some sort of punishment for what he did previously, but Igor seems a little bit too much, man....
That part still gives me the heebie jeebies.....
6e12171a14fb8e142bee72c752078a3a.gif ...

Oct 22, 2023
We've actually almost seen dad (offscreen, absorbed in his football game) he seems like a regular spud. It's MOM that I'm curious about.
That's all we know about Orion's mother, isn't it?

hmm.jpg

Do we know why she did this? Was she a junkie or mentally ill? A mother does not abandon her newborn baby without a reason, right? So what happened to her? Where is she? Is she still alive? If so, why isn't she in contact with her son?

lol.jpg

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

View attachment 3121502

Do we know why she did this? Was she a junkie or mentally ill? A mother does not abandon her newborn baby without a reason, right? So what happened to her? Is she still alive? If so, why isn't she in contact with his son?

View attachment 3121513
If this forum taught me anything then she was probably written out of the story that way so someone could make an incest patch with Nancy, Dalia and Penny. :HideThePain:

I think Axel still deserve some sort of punishment for what he did previously, but Igor seems a little bit too much, man....
View attachment 3121509 ...
He seems to be coming around anyway. If anybody...that...thing...should be reserved for William. :cautious:

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
View attachment 3121509 ...
Had Igor been introduced early on, or Benjamin had decided not to think with his dick that time with the Praetorians and had his cockiness blown up from his head (figuratively and literally), that would've been an exemplary punishment for him. He still looks quite unsettling though. :devilish:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
If this forum taught me anything then she was probably written out of the story that way so someone could make an incest patch with Nancy, Dalia and Penny. :HideThePain:

He seems to be coming around anyway. If anybody that...thing...should be reserved for William. :cautious:
Dylan doesn't want anyone to suffer Igor's punishment...

Also Dylan think about that scumbag called William Bardot and.... Igor, uh?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

View attachment 3121502

Do we know why she did this? Was she a junkie or mentally ill? A mother does not abandon her newborn baby without a reason, right? So what happened to her? Is she still alive? If so, why isn't she in contact with his son?

View attachment 3121513
I have a crackpot theory that Orion's mother witnessed him manifesting his power while he was still a baby, which spooked the shit out of her and is the reason why she left (and given how much of a 'work-and-pub' type of guy Orion's dad is, said manifestation likely happened while he was out, and just thinks that she couldn't handle the stress. This makes him somewhat resentful, hence his distance to his own son).

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Had Igor been introduced early on, or Benjamin had decided not to think with his dick that time with the Praetorians and had his cockiness blown up from his head (figuratively and literally), that would've been an exemplary punishment for him. He still looks quite unsettling though. :devilish:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Honestly, I think Caribdis just wanted to stop the "Make Mom a LI"-demands right from the start. Because the previous game had the possibility (with a Patch) and in Eternum, an incest-Patch would not make sense (since the Story makes clear that Nancy is not his mother).

So either the Devs makes the Mom a super-ugly character or just remove her completely. Because I am very sure that if the Mom would be a great looking character (and most of the side-characters also look really good), people would be pestering about her becoming a LI.

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Call me crazy since it has been a while since I played it but don't the Praetorians somehow look similar to Alex? :unsure: :unsure: :oops::oops:
Maybe it has something to do with Alex being a half elf (based on what Calypso said) and the Praetorians are Eternum residents who were also half elves (in theory)
Or......

Caribdis can't think of a model and used Alex's model changed eyes and hair a bit then boom you got a Praetorian.:WeSmart:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MagnusTempestus6

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Maybe it has something to do with Alex being a half elf (based on what Calypso said) and the Praetorians are Eternum residents who were also half elves (in theory)
Or......

Caribdis can't think of a model and used Alex's model changed eyes and hair a bit then boom you got a Praetorian.:WeSmart:
I was saying that because I just looked at that picture and thought "hmmm that looks like alex" and after that I read the post and saw it's the Praetorian. I just never noticed

4.80 star(s) 931 Votes