e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
That's all we know about Orion's mother, isn't it?

View attachment 3121751

Do we know why she did this? Was she a junkie or mentally ill? A mother does not abandon her newborn baby without a reason, right? So what happened to her? Where is she? Is she still alive? If so, why isn't she in contact with her son?
A *HUMAN* mother probably would not. That'd be one possible explanation. But anything's possible at this point. I believe that one sentence is the only mention of her, yeah. Not a lot to go on. :)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Because that's stopped the enjoyers of that sort of content every OTHER time. ;)
No, but it would obliterate any hope for Mom and Sister incest mods if Cari ever plays that "Orion's mother will show up later in the story" card (even more so if Orion's bloodline plays a major part in the story).

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Honestly, I think Caribdis just wanted to stop the "Make Mom a LI"-demands right from the start. Because the previous game had the possibility (with a Patch) and in Eternum, an incest-Patch would not make sense (since the Story makes clear that Nancy is not his mother).

So either the Devs makes the Mom a super-ugly character or just remove her completely. Because I am very sure that if the Mom would be a great looking character (and most of the side-characters also look really good), people would be pestering about her becoming a LI.
Like that would ever stop them. You would have to write a little bit more for Eternum than for other games, but I think it would be possible. Would it make a lot of sense? Probably not and I'm glad Cari didn't really write it in such a way, that a "transition" would be easy.

But yeah, you'll always have people asking for the MC to have sex with any female character who isn't butt-ugly. Just look at the constant questions about the mom of the MC in PC even though the devs made clear very early that there will be no incest. :rolleyes:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
But yeah, you'll always have people asking for the MC to have sex with any female character who isn't butt-ugly. Just look at the constant questions about the mom of the MC in PC even though the devs made clear very early that there will be no incest. :rolleyes:
True.

I mean, we had this in Eternum with Regina. People wanted a H-Scene with her, even if it was clear that it would lead to losing the Path with Penny, which nobody would actually want to do.

I mean, there is a reason why the Dev made Mikaela not really good-looking, because otherwise people would be upset that Chang would be the one who is romancing her.

But I appreciate that Caribdis puts time and effort into side characters.

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
No, but it would obliterate any hope for Mom and Sister incest mods if Cari ever plays that "Orion's mother will show up later in the story" card (even more so if Orion's bloodline plays a major part in the story).
The question is if it's the bloodline or MC being a reincarnation/vessel of something else. When he first meets Idriel she says "This time... it'll be the right one", so either she sees him as a returning character (thus reincarnation/vessel) or she saw others from his bloodline try and fail. The second option feels like a stretch to me, so even though having a returning mother who is not human sounds cool, my money is on both parents not having any significant role/appearance.

Another thing is (also probably mentioned before :D) that MC could be another Founder. That's why Idriel recognizes him as a reincarnation, Founder (as a hologram) also immediately notices MC, and the words "break the cycle" might mean that there's a cycle of Founders being replaced by another one and so on and so on. "founder" in this case would be more of a guardian role, but both him and Idriel+NPCs can't break free from the cycle and must remain in their role/world.
I know, there's shitload of things that contradicts it, but I saw tatoo of Uroboros on Founders chest immediately after hearing Idriel's "This time... it'll be the right one" and it simply sprung this theory :p

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
"This time... it'll be the right one"
I took that to mean the right server. It'd be weird to talk about someone you'd just been speaking with as "it" unless they were completely androgynous, and even then "they" would be more common... :shrug:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
The question is if it's the bloodline or MC being a reincarnation/vessel of something else. When he first meets Idriel she says "This time... it'll be the right one", so either she sees him as a returning character (thus reincarnation/vessel) or she saw others from his bloodline try and fail. The second option feels like a stretch to me, so even though having a returning mother who is not human sounds cool, my money is on both parents not having any significant role/appearance.

Another thing is (also probably mentioned before :D) that MC could be another Founder. That's why Idriel recognizes him as a reincarnation, Founder (as a hologram) also immediately notices MC, and the words "break the cycle" might mean that there's a cycle of Founders being replaced by another one and so on and so on. "founder" in this case would be more of a guardian role, but both him and Idriel+NPCs can't break free from the cycle and must remain in their role/world.
I know, there's shitload of things that contradicts it, but I saw tatoo of Uroboros on Founders chest immediately after hearing Idriel's "This time... it'll be the right one" and it simply sprung this theory :p
Not a reencarnation, but I'm pretty sure this is some type of cyclical story. Or the time is restarted and Orion is every time more close to break the cycle or this is not the first time Idriel and/or the Founder try to save the realms and every time they fail another one bite the dust, and now is Orion's Earth time (remember the sky in the server when you meet the founder? Same sky, same stars. Yeah, that's a parallel world 100%).

Or not, is a theory, pretty sure Orion is like that because the Founder, but I want to believe that his actions are not controlled, and he is just one of the possible winners in the gem of doom conquest, not the destined one.

Last edited:

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
I took that to mean the right server. It'd be weird to talk about someone you'd just been speaking with as "it" unless they were completely androgynous, and even then "they" would be more common... :shrug:
I think that "it" is regarding word "time". So "this time will be the right one" as "this time you will suceed"

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Not a reencarnation, but I'm pretty sure this is some type or cyclical story. Or the time is restarted and Orion is every time more close to break the cycle or this is not the first time Idriel and/or the Founder try to save the realms and every time they fail another one bite the dust, and now is Orion's Earth time (remember the sky in the server when you meet the founder? Same sky, same stars. Yeah, that's a parallel world 100%).

Or not, is a theory, pretty sure Orion is like that because the Founder, but I want to believe that his actions are not controlled, and he is just one of the possible winners in the gem of doom conquest, not the destined one.
Could be that indeed Idriel's reaction is due to meeting another 100% protagonist, so another chance to achieve hers and Founder's goal (since the previous 100% failed). But if MC is a fresh one, then some of the visions of the past are to be explained (although there was something about reliving memories of others in Eternum).
Restarting the world sounds cool, but if they (Idriel+Founder) could simply do that then logically they also should be more aware of ongoing and upcoming events, yet Founder seems surprised when he first sees MC.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

I mean, it could be both where reincarnation is only possible within a certain bloodline, but that's just me throwing crackpots.

Just to be clear, I subscribe to the reincarnation theory more, if only because I theorize that Orion's soul is older than he is and could be the reason why Luna couldn't get a read on him (hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the 'eternal soul' that Anima is a warden of - which is one of her many titles thrown by Caly when mentioning her - happens to be Orion's). It's also because I don't subscribe to the 'time loop' theories, and believe instead that the current state of Eternum* is causing certain patterns to emerge instead of events outright repeating themselves as is (which is one of the theories floated on the official Discord, that Orion saving Caly from imprisonment is a "pattern" that is similar to the Eldari freeing Anima...though not exactly sharing the same variables and/or circumstances).

That said, I don't think Orion is some sort of Founder (or a reincarnation of him), though it's possible that he could end up becoming one in a potential Bad End (I still think becoming CEO of Ulysses is going to be a bad end of sorts). If anything, it's possible that the Founder is instead Y'liar - that is, Anima's former captor from Caly's tale - and that the reason he's noticed Orion is that he might have detected a sense of familiarity on our horndog of a protagonist (which makes more sense if Orion happens to be the reincarnation of the Eldari...or someone housing his soul ala Astaroth from OIAL. But again, that's just one of my crackpot theories).

*(The detailed version of said crackpot theory is here (disregard what I theorized about the Founder's identity and true goals are in that theory, since that was made prior to 0.6). But in case you don't have time for that then the TL;DR of the theory is that prior to the events of the VN, the Founder altered the linear progression of life and death throughout Eternum/the Astral Plane by closing the gate to the afterlife (Acheron) and trapping the souls of the dead in a cycle of death and rebirth. This is possibly to manifest the Gems of Doom, as the Red Herring event and the Ion announcement (where a GoD is found in the Styx server - a name associated with the Greek River of the Underworld) seems to imply that said gems are associated with death and/or the dead. This, of course, causes a laundry list of problems to emerge ranging from the dead being pissed because they can't pass on to the actual inhabitants of Eternum (i.e. otherworldly creatures) being pissed at this sudden influx of "players"/astral bodies invading their personal space and are starting to push back (hence reports of increasing monster activity on servers). Regardless, Orion is supposed to fix this mess, hence the dead and Idriel/the Lady in Black asking him to "break the chains")

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Isn't Micaela the muscle girl from Eternum?
She is. Chang the Casanova wants to get freaky with her. He could be successful in his "mission", but his body is going to hurt like bloody hell once their sexy time ends (and let's not even begin to imagine if those two have offspring eventually). :eek::whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Ungawa

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Oh my god please, we NEED to see her facefucked again. That beach scene unironically awakened a previously nonexistent deepthroat fetish in me, it was wayyyy too fucking hot
You might do it like me and give Ripples a chance then (if you haven't yet). That has quite a bit of facefucking including sound effects, especially in the new Ep. 6. :KEK:

• Wow
Reactions: MagnusTempestus6

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I'm pretty sure the only reason Orion didn't end up like the guys in that picture after the last chapter is because he has superpowers. I saw jackhammers destroying walls and ground with less raw power. Chang is more doomed that the gems.
But some people that did ended up with their legs wobbly and their head in the clouds (after the pounding they received) were Nancy and Alex. As for our boy Chang the Meister, perhaps by the game's end he'll be seen proudly smiling from ear to ear with a body cast in his pelvis area. :):whistle:
e3329ccda24834b6ffa3e612ad3bfd864309274d824fd3b9dbd9bd417ec5e570.jpg

4.80 star(s) 931 Votes