Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The game gets regular updates every 5 to 5 1/2 months. I think the Abandoned prefix comes after...what? A year or so of the developer being utterly inactive?
As far as I am aware of the prefix abadoned can be applied after 6 months with no communication if my memory serves me right.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
I don't know if Caribdis will actually see this or not, but I hope one of the endings involves dying and resetting your level to 1 at every opportunity. If we base this game on Cari's previous game, this game will have a harem ending that requires a specific way of playing through the game. There will likely be an evil ending if Old Man McGee's offer is accepted. In any case, I am hoping there is an ending that requires you to die and reset your level at every opportunity you get. Although, as far as I got (not much farther past declining Old Man McGee's offer) I haven't seen any importance on the MC's level in the game. Has anyone seen a different scene based on your level at particular points in the game?

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Gets home

Sees 1082

Refreshes

Page 1086

O_O

Good lord, ya'll busy without me...
Thought it was here, but maybe not, or possibly lost to the purge a couple of days ago; however:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Has anyone seen a different scene based on your level at particular points in the game?
Thing is, dying doesn't just reset your level, you lose all your stuff. Like the gems of doom you need to collect.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Thing is, dying doesn't just reset your level, you lose all your stuff. Like the gems of doom you need to collect.
I know that, but at the point I'm at in the game, MC either has nothing of importance in his inventory (every new location he goes to, he only wears the default equipment), or he loses his gem of doom without dying. Maybe. I'd have to go back and check for choices that lead to death. And from what I've seen so far, he hasn't had the option of dying at the time that he needed a gem of doom (so he could attend the party). If there are scenes like that in the later parts (0.5 and 0.6 and maybe some of 0.4), then I don't know it yet.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I know that, but at the point I'm at in the game, MC either has nothing of importance in his inventory (every new location he goes to, he only wears the default equipment), or he loses his gem of doom without dying. Maybe. I'd have to go back and check for choices that lead to death. And from what I've seen so far, he hasn't had the option of dying at the time that he needed a gem of doom (so he could attend the party). If there are scenes like that in the later parts (0.5 and 0.6 and maybe some of 0.4), then I don't know it yet.
IIRC there are currently 5 instances where Orion could die in the story if you make shit choices or fail the QTE: one in 0.3 (for failing QTEs), three in 0.4 (2 as consequences of choices made, 1 for failing QTE), and one in 0.6 (as consequence of choice made, though accepting a certain item in 0.5 circumvents this but Cari himself is adamant that you shouldn't get it). Getting the death scene in 0.6 results in losing the Nova path though (regardless if you circumvent it with the item from 0.5 or not), so it's not recommended if you're gunning for the harem end.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
IIRC there are currently 5 instances where Orion could die in the story if you make shit choices or fail the QTE: one in 0.3 (for failing QTEs), three in 0.4 (2 as consequences of choices made, 1 for failing QTE), and one in 0.6 (as consequence of choice made, though accepting a certain item in 0.5 circumvents this but Cari himself is adamant that you shouldn't get it). Getting the death scene in 0.6 results in losing the Nova path though (regardless if you circumvent it with the item from 0.5 or not), so it's not recommended if you're gunning for the harem end.
That many potential deaths already? I think when the game is complete I have to make an "Idiot Orion" run. :KEK:

screenshot0092.png

:unsure::whistle:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
so,,,, 4 months. Has this been abandoned?
-Updates progress tracker every 8-10 days

-Has one of the most consistent release schedules among AVN devs at the moment (6 to 6 and a half months of dev work per update)

-Consistently posts previews and wallpapers on his Patreon Page for higher-tier subscribers to enjoy

-Still gets accused of abandoning his game

steven-he.gif

4.80 star(s) 931 Votes