Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Well...at least I still have Ripples to go through and as of Episode 4 it has really taken off for me.

And of course BaD will finally get an upgrade in about 2 weeks or so...also there is Christmas...also I have kind of a lot to do and finish before the Update might hit at around the latter part of February... o_O

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Well...at least I still have Ripples to go through and as of Episode 4 it has really taken off for me.

And of course BaD will finally get an upgrade in about 2 weeks or so...also there is Christmas...also I have kind of a lot to do and finish before the Update might hit at around the latter part of February... o_O
Yeah, Ripples is a great game; the girls are amazing (Darci and Skylar :love:) and the story is in early stage but really good (I'm a scifi lover so time travel is an easy way to make me like your game). Sadly I feel the updates a little short so usually play every two of them, but is one of the best games in this site and art takes time, so pacience it is.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yeah, Ripples is a great game; the girls are amazing (Darci and Skylar :love:) and the story is in early stage but really good (I'm a scifi lover so time travel is an easy way to make me like your game). Sadly I feel the updates a little short so usually play every two of them, but is one of the best games in this site and art takes time, so pacience it is.
The art style is very...HS 1 and I normally not even that keen on time travel stories because they are REALLY difficult to pull off. :HideThePain:
It took its sweet time really gripping me, but Ep. 4 was great.

Then again, I'm also normally not that keen on sci-fi VR stories and yet here we are. :KEK:

Also Skyler and Darci are cool and all (and Krystal would probably be the best looking LI if she would just get rid of her Yee Yee ass haircut, like she does in that cosplay scene), but Jenny is the most interesting to me, just because of all the story around it...well...her.

And all of these games take so much time to make...it is a curse. :HideThePain:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
There are some great time travel stories. Laumer's Dinosaur Beach is one of my fave books ever. But it's an easy thing to fuck up too...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(I need to make an "I recognize that reference" version ... And done )
The curse is of our own making ... partaking in incremental updates is our own choice, yet games like these might never get made if we didn't.
Vicious Circle.gif
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limitations ͒ )*

͒ This variation is a mock-protest against not being able to put entire sentences, links, and other things in a simple click reaction.

Last edited:

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
The art style is very...HS 1 and I normally not even that keen on time travel stories because they are REALLY difficult to pull off. :HideThePain:
It took its sweet time really gripping me, but Ep. 4 was great.

Then again, I'm also normally not that keen on sci-fi VR stories and yet here we are. :KEK:

Also Skyler and Darci are cool and all (and Krystal would probably be the best looking LI if she would just get rid of her Yee Yee ass haircut, like she does in that cosplay scene), but Jenny is the most interesting to me, just because of all the story around it...well...her.

It's cool of you to try the game even if you weren't really interested in it at first, Ripples is a really good game, one of my Fav for sure, Jestur is a hell of a dev.
My opinion may be biased because Sci-fi is my favorite genre (alongside dystopia/cyberpunk/medieval themes) but seeing someone like you, for whom time travel is not a theme that attracts him, liking the game is good to see (y).

For the most interesting girls purely in terms of story, for me, Jenny is obviously one of them but I would add Luna/Skylar and Riley (yes :HideThePain:) but it's really hard to choose given the number of LIs that Jestur managed to make all interesting and attractive :giggle:.

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
IMO Ripples has steamier scenes than Eternum. There is more foreplay and progression to the scene. The characters aren't nearly as strong though.

Reactions: feier
4.80 star(s) 910 Votes