ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
That was the one I could quickly get a snapshot of. The way this thread propagates, f I'd scrolled until I found Mom, the subject might have been long passed ...
This thread:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
This thread:
I mean...there wasn't sooo much going on here over the last couple of days since we're right in the middle of the update circle. So the old update has been analyzed and for the new one we haven't really seen much that could be speculated about. :unsure:

Last edited:

Ratsu Hanamura

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
If Cari is doing Luna's major arc I will immediately sub to his patreon to get that juicy release.
Btw I wanted to do some more wallpaper of Luna by myself, anybody have Honey Select 2 model of her?

ArataLh

Jul 28, 2022
Anyone can tell me how to change names of MC, i used special characters in translation mod of V0.5 and now V0.6 can't show the name of MC, pls help

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone can tell me how to change names of MC, i used special characters in translation mod of V0.5 and now V0.6 can't show the name of MC, pls help
  • Enable the console.
  • Start the game, hit Shift+O to open the console.
  • To change the MC's first name type: mc = 'Orion' (replace Orion with the name you want) and hit Enter.
  • To change the MC's last name type: lastname = 'Richards' (replace Richards with the name you want) and hit Enter.
  • Hit Esc to close the console.

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
If Cari is doing Luna's major arc I will immediately sub to his patreon to get that juicy release.
Btw I wanted to do some more wallpaper of Luna by myself, anybody have Honey Select 2 model of her?
Asking for Honey Select specification for any of the girls is like asking for the recipe of coca cola, if it was released we would see a flood of replications and fan-made scenes etc. For Luna specifically though there's some great fan art out there that's, more so than for the other girls. To your first point it's pretty much guaranteed that Luna will play a big part next release and that we'll get a spice scene with her.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Nope sadly, but I downloaded Blender aaaand..... Let's say I'm trying to doing my best learning to model someone from this game, because I would really like to make my own model kit with scenes inspired from the game... And yes, I will not stop to Nova.... :sneaky: :giggle:

ArataLh

Jul 28, 2022
  • Enable the console.
  • Start the game, hit Shift+O to open the console.
  • To change the MC's first name type: mc = 'Orion' (replace Orion with the name you want) and hit Enter.
  • To change the MC's last name type: lastname = 'Richards' (replace Richards with the name you want) and hit Enter.
  • Hit Esc to close the console.
thank you so much, it work wonderfully, great help man

Reactions: Meushi

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Asking for Honey Select specification for any of the girls is like asking for the recipe of coca cola, if it was released we would see a flood of replications and fan-made scenes etc. For Luna specifically though there's some great fan art out there that's, more so than for the other girls.
IIRC Cari only releases Character Cards AFTER the release of the completed version of the game. He did so with OIAL, though you have to be subbed to Master tier or above to get said cards.

Screenshot_20231123_215250_Patreon.jpg

So either wait, or try to replicate the character model yourself or ask someone to do it for you, I suppose.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
IIRC Cari only releases Character Cards AFTER the release of the completed version of the game. He did so with OIAL, though you have to be subbed to Master tier or above to get said cards.

View attachment 3111434

So either wait, or try to replicate the character model yourself or ask someone to do it for you, I suppose.
And then they're trying to buy a phone in Riverside. :KEK:

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
Caribdis said he will eventually share the HS2 cards on his patreon but they are not there yet

1700756186181.png

I am assuming he will share it after the game is completed.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Not sure, what you mean with "Luna's major arc", but the upcoming patch should have a good chunk of Luna content, considering:
- the plans the group had for the week
- Luna is the "poster girl" for 0.7
- preview renders so far featured Luna the most
- Cari made new Luna banners for the whole game

If he creates the game chronologically it would seem that Luna's will be around the first third to a half of 0.7 and I still suspect Cari's current Discord avatar to be Luna cuming or something and if he just made her sex scene the last couple of days that would also explain, why he might not want to show previews of that. But that is just me having an educated guess...daydreaming. :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Interesting...

Well...I don't know what the exact rules are. Maybe if you don't show them licking each other's pussies or outright scissoring each other and always keeping Orion in the middle, Patreon might be okay with it. :unsure:
Essentially, Patreon is moral victorian as your bank. If they're related, you ain't getting it through their approval process.

Honestly, adult niche devs need an *actual* bank or a *publisher* willing to take those risks, but nothing is coming this way for a while.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Essentially, Patreon is moral victorian as your bank. If they're related, you ain't getting it through their approval process.

Honestly, adult niche devs need an *actual* bank or a *publisher* willing to take those risks, but nothing is coming this way for a while.
I mean...he did it with OiaL and he was already on Patreon back then, was he not?! :unsure:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I mean...he did it with OiaL and he was already on Patreon back then, was he not?! :unsure:
The process was JUST starting and you didn't have alternatives like Subscribe Star which some people use. Patreon already has a lot of buy in and the constant attacking of this only makes the alternatives that much better.

So he's avoided it for the most part while everyone started using the "landlady/roommate" thing to alleviate the pain, but it's simply a matter of time before Patreon tries again to play shenanigans which force the issue.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
The process was JUST starting and you didn't have alternatives like Subscribe Star which some people use. Patreon already has a lot of buy in and the constant attacking of this only makes the alternatives that much better.

So he's avoided it for the most part while everyone started using the "landlady/roommate" thing to alleviate the pain, but it's simply a matter of time before Patreon tries again to play shenanigans which force the issue.
Well, I guess we then have to see. He was kinda teasing doing something with Dalia, Penny and/or Nancy...

Reactions: Redd23
4.80 star(s) 910 Votes