ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Maybe no more edits for me my phone and PC isn't working rn, and I lost all Eternum stuffs and saves(150 saves):HideThePain: so I have to replay Eternum...

Now I know what the cursed edits does it breaks your PC.:HideThePain:
Looks at Dorfnutter :whistle: seems like your PC got broken for a reason:HideThePain:
nova-mhm-mhm.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: An known and Leo-67

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Any news about next update? Any ETA?

Also is it just me, but is the break between each update getting longer and longer?
Caribdis said updates would take longer to avoid stress. Not a random thing, he said it before he started developing 0.7, along with the fact of christmas with family and stuff.

Personally, I prefer it that way, as much I want to play the new release, he's a cool guy and I prefer an healthy person delivering a good project over a rushed one.

Last edited:

Gingermash

Nov 30, 2023
Is update 1.0 likely to be the full version, or has the developer advised there will be updates exceeding 1.0?

cheers.

unknownguy14

Nov 11, 2020
Anybody else have performance issues with the latest update of this game? It seems to constantly freeze or hitch in between lines of dialog, especially if the background is changing.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I just started playing this game, thanks to the person who recommended it. LOVE it... love the humour and story in it so far. Still playing it, but what a gem of a game. I am big on humour and a good story over and above numerous sex scenes and this checks all the right boxes for me so far.

The most recent funny moment (for me, still playing remember) was with Nova saying "We're not going to die here!" then a few hours later "Aaaaaah, we're gonna die here!" LMFAO... I don't know how some devs have such a good sense of humour this way.

I think one of the earliest moments that made me chuckle was when Nancy had entered his room "by accident" and see his penis, was about to leave and then suddenly the dev has her head pop up next to his cock. Had me laughing, love that style of humour.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I just started playing this game, thanks to the person who recommended it. LOVE it... love the humour and story in it so far. Still playing it, but what a gem of a game. I am big on humour and a good story over and above numerous sex scenes and this checks all the right boxes for me so far.

The most recent funny moment (for me, still playing remember) was with Nova saying "We're not going to die here!" then a few hours later "Aaaaaah, we're gonna die here!" LMFAO... I don't know how some devs have such a good sense of humour this way.

I think one of the earliest moments that made me chuckle was when Nancy had entered his room "by accident" and see his penis, was about to leave and then suddenly the dev has her head pop up next to his cock. Had me laughing, love that style of humour.
Welcome to Eternum PSX_20240124_080046.png

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Anybody else have performance issues with the latest update of this game? It seems to constantly freeze or hitch in between lines of dialog, especially if the background is changing.
I'm playing on a pretty beefy PC and I don't have any problems. Not sure how it might be on very low end systems or on Android.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
I'm playing on a pretty beefy PC and I don't have any problems. Not sure how it might be on very low end systems or on Android.
I tried it on my work laptop and I didn't really have any problems

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
What is your platform? As Takkatakka noted, it seems to work fine in a PC environment, even on the old crappy laptop I used to have, and now in the slightly-less-crappy-but-not-high-end laptop I got when the old one died.

In the older one (i3 chipset, Windows 10, granny-checking-emails laptop a client let me keep when they started shutting down) I might run into some slowdown - usually because Windows 10 was notorious for having memory hogging crap that continued to run in the background even after you closed out other graphics heavy programs - but even then rarely had a full freeze or crash. Well, until the HD started to die. :rolleyes:

If you are in a PC environment, especially if it's an older one, you may just need to close out of everything that isn't Eternum - maybe do a restart to clear caches - and try it that way.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Is update 1.0 likely to be the full version, or has the developer advised there will be updates exceeding 1.0?

cheers.
1.0 is likely to be the final version… as that’s the number you use for an initial final release. Of course that doesn’t mean it’ll be the version after 0.9. 0.10 is what comes after 0.9.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
I just started playing this game, thanks to the person who recommended it. LOVE it... love the humour and story in it so far.
Would recommend checking out the author's previous game: Once in a Lifetime
Not as polished and a bit rougher to start, but I'd argue the humor is better.

Eternum is great but the author was trying to make it a bit more of a prestige product, and it's good.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes