ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
A few more gems mined during the "replay".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
That brings up an on-topic question: Is there a limit to the amount of times people can die in the game? I imagine no but....then again, I don't remember much. :HideThePain:
The only way to permanently die, as Axel's lapdog found out after trying to get fresh with a Praetorian is by getting excommunicated. But it must be painful to feel the sensation of death (be it taking a shot in the head, being stabbed or carbonized and so on), just ask Jerry aka Sir Dies-A-Lot who keeps coming back for more. He's very much a veteran (and a probable masochist) at this point. :giggle:

Nov 10, 2023
But it must be painful to feel the sensation
:HideThePain: :BootyTime:

The only way to permanently die, as Axel's lapdog found out after trying to get fresh with a Praetorian is by getting excommunicated. But it must be painful to feel the sensation of death (be it taking a shot in the head, being stabbed or carbonized and so on), just ask Jerry aka Sir Dies-A-Lot who keeps coming back for more. He's very much a veteran at this point. :giggle:
Because Eternum is so realistic, I'd imagine some people would get traumatized from experiencing their death(s). o_O

Minus Jerry. He seems to like dying. :p

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes