seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
What is the best method to keep the current saves and walkthrough mod when the update comes out?
Current save should be fine as long as its not saved in a screen modified or edited by the mod, walkthrough mod itself will likely need to be removed

If you have any errors post them here

DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
Cant wait for the next update, so close yet so far. might just replay OIAL to keep me occupied. Never been this excited for a game here to be updated tbh

Reactions: crustlord12
Aug 15, 2021
so we can expect 0.3 to drop on 16-19 :unsure:
That would be pretty shitty for the dev.

I think the dev has reasonable release timelines for lower tiers and is consistent when it comes to update frequency/quality. I have no doubt that it will be leaked before public release however I hope that it at least does not happen at the highest tiers.

I would imagine as a developer it would be extremely discouraging to see the game released at the founder/god tiers.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
The solution is quite simple. We need to learn how to summon a Demon Lord or a God and bind their will to us.

Maybe the spell is contained in the ending of OIAL, that's why everyone is suddenly playing it again.

tissle78

Jul 17, 2018
"Eternumite tier" dropped 0.2 three days after the first "god tier" release, but there was no "Demon Lord Tier" release at that time, if a remember correctly.
There was a Demon Lord Tier Release, they always get the BETA version, the ones with minor spelling mistakes or graphic problems.

What was usually the tier when the game was dropped here ?
Yeah you could expect some Eternumite dude to leak it. All gods and above are mostly pretty nice ppl, you probably can't expect any of us to leak it.

tissle78

Jul 17, 2018

I think the dev has reasonable release timelines for lower tiers and is consistent when it comes to update frequency/quality. I have no doubt that it will be leaked before public release however I hope that it at least does not happen at the highest tiers.

I would imagine as a developer it would be extremely discouraging to see the game released at the founder/god tiers.
Yeah pretty shitty, like I said, probably some Eternumite will leak it like last time.

The solution is quite simple. We need to learn how to summon a Demon Lord or a God and bind their will to us.
Good luck with that. :ROFLMAO: Pretty certain you won't be able to, they -after all- pay quite a bit of money.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I think the key thing here is supporting Caribdis if you can, really. If you play the leaked version, and you enjoy it (and who wouldn't at this point??), and you've got $5 to spare, then you could at least sub on patreon for a month or something.

Leaks will happen because that's the nature of this site, and I'm not sure I have any moral ground to stand on if I play a leaked version before my tier gets it (supporter), but at least I can kinda make up for it by supporting financially

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021

Im a patron but advocating against piracy on a piracy forum feels like some unwritten rule is being violated.

Those that will pirate without spending a dime either lack the financial security to do so or would never spend a dime regardless. If someone enjoys the content and has the financial security to support, they probably will.

Even for those that choose not to or can't; the views, positive ratings, and good word provides value to the dev. Its not all bad.

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
It's kind of funny. I only found this site recently, but almost all the threads I've visited were created by or frequented by the actual creators, with the listed downloads being posted by them. It kind of didn't click as a piracy site until just now.

I did download a foreign game until I realized the English version was on steam, but I deleted it after haha. I'd almost think I'm just too pure if it weren't for all those flavor patches I've been downloading.

tissle78

Jul 17, 2018
It's kind of funny. I only found this site recently, but almost all the threads I've visited were created by or frequented by the actual creators, with the listed downloads being posted by them. It kind of didn't click as a piracy site until just now.
Actually most games are either requested by users or uploaded by the staff. Since most devs know about this site, they can request to get hold of their games thread.
Which most of the also do, I mean if you pirate my game then atleast let me own the thread

Reactions: haooni and Caribdis

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
Actually most games are either requested by users or uploaded by the staff. Since most devs know about this site, they can request to get hold of their games thread.
Which most of the also do, I mean if you pirate my game then atleast let me own the thread
Ah that makes sense. I was super excited when I found this site due to how easy it is to find new content and because of the patches. Up until now, I've mostly found new stuff by patreon cross recommendations or reddit. Both of those are pretty lame for being exposed to new stuff.

I guess I'm a bit oblivious haha. Well, I'd like to hope it's still mostly good for the devs. I've subbed to about 4 creators since finding the site, including this one. I probably would have never found them otherwise. I'll just do me I guess.

4.80 star(s) 878 Votes