MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Yeah, I honestly might just skip this update tbf, I love all the girls, but I was looking forward to penny and with no scene for her, I would just be playing with a very negative mindset, and not be able to fully enjoy the content for this episode, so unfortunately, I'll have to wait another 6 months or so.

ztg1234

May 19, 2018
Yeah, I honestly might just skip this update tbf, I love all the girls, but I was looking forward to penny and with no scene for her, I would just be playing with a very negative mindset, and not be able to fully enjoy the content for this episode, so unfortunately, I'll have to wait another 6 months or so.
The game won't be out for more than 5 hours, no one knows who's got a scene yet :KEK:

Apr 8, 2018
You should change that mindset then, since you said you love all the girls, just play through it and have fun and let's say hypothetically, there won't be any seggs/lewd scene for Penny that doesn't mean she'll be thrown into the shadow realm she's still gonna be there. Just my two cents. I mean two pennies.

pennycoin.png
this may or may not be an excuse for me to drop this dumb joke.

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes