VizzaEth

Jan 29, 2020
is there any way to use android eternum saves on the pc version (or joiplay)?
I ported my save files some time ago from android to pc. But it was not straight forward. In my case I had to update the renpy sdk from 7.4.6 (version on pc) to 7.5.3 (version on android port). Then I could load the android save files on pc. As I said I did this quite a while back, but I took some notes for reproduction purposes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope this helps^^

Edit: It worked also for 0.7 for me. I can load my android save files in 0.7 on pc.

Last edited:

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
How many months did us had to wait for 0.7 to come out? I only played 0.6 last month and i really enjoyed this game the girls are hot, the animations are awesome especially going into eturnum thats just awesome creativity, alot of good comedy humour with mc and the girls love this game :love:

Samtimex

Aug 11, 2022
How many months did us had to wait for 0.7 to come out? I only played 0.6 last month and i really enjoyed this game the girls are hot, the animations are awesome especially going into eturnum thats just awesome creativity, alot of good comedy humour with mc and the girls love this game :love:
We have been waiting for 8-9 months...

• Wow
Reactions: submissive -Ben83

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
We have been waiting for 8-9 months...
fucking hell thats along time and feeld sad thats its onle 1200+ i thought there would be more than that damn. Well i thank you for the reply dude and i think i might another 9months for the next uppdate for longer content (y)

unless i get that bored i play it :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Samtimex
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes