ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Gotta thank the hero first
I don't consider him a hero - he might cut into Cari's income stream. I also tend to wait at least a few weeks in case there are any bugs to fix, things added in the public, and for the Modders to catch up to the final version of the release.
I believe last time someone dropped a rather sizable spoiler, and it just happened some hours after v0.6 had been uploaded here.
Exactly right. If you're going to participate, learn to do it properly.

I call upon the Mods to delete any post that doesn't use the "Spoiler" function over at least the next several days when putting spoilers into a post.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I don't consider him a hero - he might cut into Cari's income stream. I also tend to wait at least a few weeks in case there are any bugs to fix, things added in the public, and for the Modders to catch up to the final version of the release.
You could be right, without ingress can´t exist the game... But i can´t lie and say i´m not going to play it, because i´m downloading it now :confused:

jefi2000

Apr 23, 2020
You'd be surprised how often people on here still sling creators a few doubloons. I myself flip between the lower tiers of a few devs because I think over the course of development it'll add up to a fair price for a completed game. Also, helps avoid getting burned by devs that decide to just sit back and milk for years like DarkCookie or Icstor.

When it comes to a leak like this I doubt it's going to cause his current subs to leave, regardless of whether they come here to download it early.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
You could be right, without ingress can´t exist the game... But i can´t lie and say i´m not going to play it, because i´m downloading it now :confused:
Diogenes would like a word with you. ;)
Waiting compressed version
It was posted a page or two back. Search the thread for "Compressed" , sorted by the most recent. It should be the third post after this one and yours. ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: Don Sucio
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes