Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Damn I just came from work just to see this drop but sadly as an "Ethical Pirate" so I'll wait for the complete (public) version.

The rest of you: Have Fun and may Nova Bless You All!

I'll be averting my gaze from this thread until the PV so be kind to each other brothers and sisters.
THE Shadow Cabal.png

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Walkthrough anyone? :cool:
Well for me....when ever there isn't a walk through, I use the 0x52_URM tool. It usually allows a user to see what's behind story choices (depends how a dev codes his work), or it can let the player know when a story requirement happens (if the player had enough points, or a certain choice was made to see content).

And this tool can be used to edit relationship points, money or stats (alt m then use the search function).

Install: Drop the 0x52_URM file into your game folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regards.

Last edited:

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Damn I just came from work just to see this drop but sadly as an "Ethical Pirate" so I'll wait for the complete (public) version.

The rest of you: Have Fun and may Nova Bless You All!

I'll be averting my gaze from this thread until the PV so be kind to each other brothers and sisters.
View attachment 3466261
If I'm interested in being an ethical pirate, when does 7.2/Public release usually arrive?

Samtimex

Aug 11, 2022
I downloaded the leaked game, but the file I downloaded is for PC and I'm on mobile. Can you help me if there is any way to open the game or see the animations and photos in it?

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes