High420Ground69

Sep 4, 2022
I downloaded the leaked game, but the file I downloaded is for PC and I'm on mobile. Can you help me if there is any way to open the game or see the animations and photos in it?
The apk is usually leaked here a few days later than the PC version. You could maybe try joiplay with the renpy plug-in and see if it runs the PC version but idk I haven't used joiplay for anything in years so I have no idea if it will work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samtimex

Samtimex

Aug 11, 2022
The apk is usually leaks here a few days later than the PC version. You could maybe try joiplay with the renpy plug-in and see if it runs the PC version but idk I haven't used joiplay for anything in years so I have no idea if it will work.
Thanks for the advice I will try.

Jasticus

Oct 23, 2018
As soon as the pfp's become more circles with single letters compared to those with actual images, it's like entering into the twilight zone and I get to skip entire pages...

• Haha
Reactions: ivanych314

Tester27

May 28, 2018
I bet if I make a review with one star, it will be immediately deleted by simp moderators lol
Rightfully so because in no world is this game one star. Game's not perfect, but one star is just hater material. I'd love to hear the explanation for why you'd rate it one star though. Make your comment and review history public and I'll bet it's full of negative shit even with how limited it already is. Your tone in that comment is already enough to make me not even consider your side.

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes