CKFM

May 25, 2018
how to trigger the final scene of penelope. tried multiple playthrough but still unable to trigger her 3rd photo shoot scene.. any specifics??

Edit: so Penelope's path was closed thats why the scene isn't triggering. I had to manually re-enable the penelope path through the mods to trigger the event but I dunno which part it suddenly closed. any ideas which triggered to disable penelope path? i was following the walkthrough guide.

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
At that point he HAD already won he might as well have been saying water was wet, it was a forgone conclusion. True he did in my opinion screw up by revealing her powers but at the same time what could he really do with that knowledge to hurt him? Garrington couldn't stop it nor could he really use it against Orion other than being aware he can do it. Sure it might come back to bite him and it would be a perfect way to show off his arrogance, but they didn't.

They spent quite some time getting to know each other, he knew what boundaries he could reasonably push, at worst she might scold him so it was a low risk high reward kinda deal. It's like the Nova kiss, he assumed she would be ok with it because of what they had been through. He was mostly teasing the princess not seriously thinking he would actually succeed and he was actually a bit shocked when it does work.

Because he was the bigger threat. At this point he had been training with some of the best Eternum had to offer, and that guy was not one of the best. He accurately judged him to be an inferior enemy and acted accordingly. Arrogance is often defined as unpleasantly proud and behaving as if you are more important than, or know more than, other people. Yes he was acting superior to that thug but that was after he already proved that he was superior. If that thug had resisted and countered Orions response would have been different. Also arrogance is vastly different when you claim you are superior to someone without any proof. Like if I say I can take on 100 UFC fighters without ever having stepped into the ring that's high arrogance. If I do beat 100 UFC fighters and then say "You are all beneath me" well at that point I kinda proved that they are so that's low arrogance. You're not boasting about your skill you're stating a fact.
Point being that there were signs throughout the story where he is showing his cockiness and the feeling that he is stronger and better than most people, and that these things were definitely not subtle. You can argue that you didn't see those scenes that way, but I always thought that there were moments where Orion looked like he was too sure of himself (such as the Garrington scene and how he grabbed that Xenomorph larvae back in the QTE moment in Andromeda and mocked it), and that it would potentially culminate in his successes getting to him and it bites him in the ass. And as we saw in the ending, that seems to be the case.

*This post was brought to you by the Church of Nova.
JOIN US...OR WE'RE GONNA GET YA.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Man that Penny's scene was something else. I've always loved hide and seek scenes, and her completly losing common sense afterwards is the cherry on top. Nova's scene was also great, as well, Luna's , although I expected a bit more from her in that scene, but I understand it was already "too much" content for one patch.

One sidenote, I know everyone loves Chop-Chop, but the sneezing scene was hilarious. Daaaaaaisy, Daaaaaaaisy... ♫

Great update as usual. About the ending, my expectation is that Orion turns into an Immortal... and that will be the development of Calypso's arc .

I still wonder what Idriel really is.

Last edited:
Reactions: deathgod72

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
- Unless Orion's death becomes the single most important event in this story, a silly protagonist's death cliffhanger only manages to weaken the dramatic elements of the novel.
It could be a setup for Orion learning the truth about Idriel's identity and coming to terms with his role as a champion of the dead (or being formally inducted into it) if this event ends up sending his soul to Eternum (or Limbo, specifically) and allowing him to actually converse with the dead asking for his help. Right now he is quite unaware of the gravity of his role, nor is it yet explained why he was chosen for such a task or why people like the Syndicate are helping him out. This could be a good opportunity to touch on those aspects of the narrative instead of leaving it to cryptic bullshit up until the very end.

Tobi2424

Dec 30, 2023
In my theory, Idriel already knew the MC before even entering the game, maybe she helped the MC in the past, so somehow she goes back in time, so one of her lines makes us understand this whole journey that the MC is taking , he does this before. But then something changed that led to death in the real world

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
madude, it is highly unlikely that reality is dualistic. stick to rational philosophical materialism that you will probably do better. nonetheless, if advice was a good thing... do what will. in regards to the game i don't think the setting is dualistic either considering the theme is cyberpunk in which the universe is usually materialistic with futurism and dystopia. i could be wrong ...some weebs love spiritualism.
Every one of these phenomena could possibly be explained with mental illness and technology.
Except we don't even know if its an actual child, we don't know if every NPC is like Thanatos and is an actual person turned into an NPC. The MC admits this.

If the child NPC truly is simply lines of code then I don't see anything wrong with doing whatever you want to it. Because then it's not an actual person, it's just an object.

More to the point, is that the other playing was saying all the common arguments people make in favor of taboo erotic fiction. "It's not real", "I wouldn't do this in real life", "It's just lines of code". The Developer is throwing stones in a glass house if he's implying that those arguments hold no merit.
/looks at these posts

/looks at the lore bombs of the latest update

images-9.jpeg

minimeatball

Jan 15, 2019
love this game but sadly i was disappointed with the update. felt too barebones for how long it took, even if the sex scenes were really good. everything with ekabar and luna was good but it kind of petered out in the next 2 "sections" and was just lackluster. a shame. enjoyed it all the same though, penny is the best as always according to my rating chart rated.jpg

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
Can someone please answer my query? I converted the existing webm video files of the game to mp4 and also changed the extensions in image.rpy but during gameplay renpy isn't loading the video! can anyway to fix this?

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes