Apr 8, 2018
Interactivity? I'm not saying I wanna touch her boobs or smth bro

The animations is totally lacking it literally use spliced images to go in and out (I already mentioned this in my other comments)

The looping is way too short I know it's common for VNs type of game but it's just a 5secs of looping animations and thats it (mentioned it as well on my other comments)

Need angles (which is easy to put since it's 3D not complex compared to what the creator is making) - mentioned it aswell
I see, I mentioned interactivity 'cause I'm confused when you said mechanics, but you're definitely better off heading to the suggestions tab in the discord channel since Mr. Carb's much more active there, heck I think he's very open to direct messages in patreon/discord.

cayseron

Apr 28, 2022
I see, I mentioned interactivity 'cause I'm confused when you said mechanics, but you're definitely better off heading to the suggestions tab in the discord channel since Mr. Carb's much more active there, heck I think he's very open to direct messages in patreon/discord.
why do i feel this chat just died because everyone saw your post and ran to caribdis dms XD

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I Have a question to the author what is the purpose of this game?

All the Mechanics all the good animations and all designs and efforts went into the storyline
You answered yourself

This is a story visual novel (what you think the N in VN means?)
The end goal isn't to see a spicy scene, those are intertwined throughout the story.

If you want just a sex simulator, there's a bunch of other games to satisfy that craving on this site.
There are games where the entire story's point is to fuck girls and form a harem, I'd go check those out, if you want recommendations I can give you some.

If you have actual criticism of how the sex scenes were constructed, I'd go to Caribdis' discord and leave suggestions.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
My Only wish is that The Author Shouldn't Make The Spicy Scenes to receive such mediocre treatment

The Creator just goes over the top in creating the storyline which is good since that is literally part of the game like VNs and such

Yet all that effort in creating such good storyline to create mediocre or even bad spicy scenes is just a dam disgrace to the game of how good it is

They should be balanced a good story details and a good spicy scenes details
You said you've played similar games that's why you checked this out, may I know which ones? I'm interested as well.

As for what you said about the scenes not being spicy enough/mediocre, I respectfully disagree. I haven't played the latest update but Alex's last scene was pretty hot for me personally, and from the teases I've seen of latest update those are as well. Nancy's scenes in this game are some of my favorite of all the adult VNs I've played.

So it is probably a matter of taste, which is why I want to know what other games you have played, if they're even more spicy than Eternum somehow then I am definitely interested.

Reactions: Dorfnutter

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Interactivity? I'm not saying I wanna touch her boobs or smth bro

The animations is totally lacking it literally use spliced images to go in and out (I already mentioned this in my other comments)

The looping is way too short I know it's common for VNs type of game but it's just a 5secs of looping animations and thats it (mentioned it as well on my other comments)

Need angles (which is easy to put since it's 3D not complex compared to what the creator is making) - mentioned it aswell
Have you caught up to the ending of 0.7? Where are you in the game? Because it is not just spliced images, there are a lot of actual animated scenes.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Damn i didn't expected that ending of this update at all, Nova is going to be devastated. Great sex scenes this round, dev went above and beyond. One of the best scenes i have seen in any VN thus far, and im going through these like hot cakes

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I Have a question to the author what is the purpose of this game?
Clearly none, the dev never wanted tons of people to have fun with his game, neither 865 votes giving nearly flat 5 stars at reviews, as well the game being since it's release always on top 3 of the games on this website.

Clearly he never wanted that, he's just a maniac who wants to waste his free time. The game has no purpose at all, anyone who says the opposite is just imagining things.

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Me: is stuck in my head for days now...

Brain: Could be worse. Least it's not "Run Boy Ru-"

Me: You finish that damn sentence and I swear I will end you.

*This post was brought to you by the Church of Nova.
JOIN US...OR WE'RE GONNA GET YA.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Me: is stuck in my head for days now...

Brain: Could be worse. Least it's not "Run Boy Ru-"

Me: You finish that damn sentence and I swear I will end you.

Well at least, it's no longer this ; so we lucky :D

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Well at least, it's no longer this ; so we lucky :D
Oh god, why?

Why did you have to remind me?

I've already scrubbed that thing from my brain so hard I forgot it even exi-

/hears it starting to play at the back of my head

Me:

no-no-wait-wait.gif

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Oh god, why?

Why did you have to remind me?

I've already scrubbed that thing from my brain so hard I forgot it even exi-

/hears it starting to play at the back of my head

Me:

View attachment 3482186

Edit : I'm so sorry Dorfnutter ; I just had it in my brain so, like the perfect asshole I am, had to share the misery

4.80 star(s) 902 Votes