Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
[0.8] - Sneak peek #2

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all having a wonderful week!
YES, INDEED! The second set of sneak peeks is already here!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And wow, our girls are all so lucky this time! No one wanted to be left out, so they all got featured in a single batch of sneak peeks! (angry elven Princess noises)

As you can see, in 0.8 we're continuing our adventure in the New World server, where the crew must retrieve the Heart of the Abyss from the Island of the Lost Souls for El Coyote.

Although... wait, something seems off. Some of those previews don't look like a pirate setting Strange... And where is the MC?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Development continues progressing smoothly! However, I won't go into details this time, as I'll be sharing more information about how things are going and what I've accomplished so far in a Devlog I'll be posting at the beginning of next month!

So, I'll leave it here for today!
I'll let you ponder what's happening in the previews and what we can expect in the new chapter of this epic, crazy, and sexy adventure that we call Eternum

Never forget that this game exists solely because of all of you.
The assets, commissions, licenses, and time invested in this project are possible thanks to your support, and I'll never tire of expressing my gratitude

You're the best

And with that I say goodbye!

FOR NOW! Stay tuned for more info soon!
And as usual, remember my comments and DMs are always open! I'll always reply!

I love you all

Caribdis

Last edited:

DaFinker

Formerly 'Grumpy_Dwarf'
Apr 24, 2024
[0.8] - Sneak peek #2

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all having a wonderful week!
YES, INDEED! The second set of sneak peeks is already here!

And wow, our girls are all so lucky this time! No one wanted to be left out, so they all got featured in a single batch of sneak peeks! (angry elven Princess noises)

As you can see, in 0.8 we're continuing our adventure in the New World server, where the crew must retrieve the Heart of the Abyss from the Island of the Lost Souls for El Coyote.

Although... wait, something seems off. Some of those previews don't look like a pirate setting Strange... And where is the MC?

Development continues progressing smoothly! However, I won't go into details this time, as I'll be sharing more information about how things are going and what I've accomplished so far in a Devlog I'll be posting at the beginning of next month!

So, I'll leave it here for today!
I'll let you ponder what's happening in the previews and what we can expect in the new chapter of this epic, crazy, and sexy adventure that we call Eternum

Never forget that this game exists solely because of all of you.
The assets, commissions, licenses, and time invested in this project are possible thanks to your support, and I'll never tire of expressing my gratitude

You're the best

And with that I say goodbye!

FOR NOW! Stay tuned for more info soon!
And as usual, remember my comments and DMs are always open! I'll always reply!

I love you all

Caribdis
Oh - Goddess Nova in that green bikini! Yummy!

And it looks like Orion initially comes back needing to work out a bit to regain some muscle tone and build up some strength. Wonder if his code name is "Agent Skully"?

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes