Toxie.kiddo

May 27, 2023
I managed to run several Unity games use Mobox Android, but can't have best landscape Fullscreen setting, can u share?

I use reference from mobox page
I had that same problem on unity games as well (I used 1080x1920 ) fixed some of the game landscape issues for me

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Sorry I don't know how to do the spoiler tag so I will just say spoiler here and then give space for anyone not wanting to be spoiled to stop

SPOILER ALERT

Spoilers beyond this point

I can't remember the scene perfectly but luna didn't have her gloves on and touched one of the women (think maybe Annie) and she blushed hard and when the MC questioned her about it she was super evasive but made sure to say it wasn't a bad thing (paraphrasing there) While this doesn't necessarily mean her first time with the MC will be a threesome I feel that is strong foreshadowing for it. I would be happy either way. This is one of the first of these types of games where there isn't really a bad choice in women. No really bad attitudes and they are all drawn beautifully imo at least. Just my two cents though
I just thought that it was implied Luna and Annie will have a threesome but never thought it would be the first time for any of them.

Grinch

Dec 31, 2017
Probably a long shot, but does anyone have a save (romancing all chars path) for the ending of what I believe was season 1 or version 0.1, where the dad of the silver hair girl(she went to pick up something, I think it was food) shows up and he is talking to the MC, both sitting on sofas?
Sorry for my ignorance and the lack of details, played it a while ago and don`t exactly remember all the details.
Think it`s a fantastic game just don`t have the patience of playing it from the beginning, again.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Probably a long shot, but does anyone have a save (romancing all chars path) for the ending of what I believe was season 1 or version 0.1, where the dad of the silver hair girl(she went to pick up something, I think it was food) shows up and he is talking to the MC, both sitting on sofas?
Sorry for my ignorance and the lack of details, played it a while ago and don`t exactly remember all the details.
Think it`s a fantastic game just don`t have the patience of playing it from the beginning, again.
End of update 6.

Reactions: Grinch

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
You mean Alex's father? I don't recall talking to Willian while sitting on a sofa early in the game, only right after MC has sex with her but that's like at the end of 0.6 update

Reactions: Grinch

Grinch

Dec 31, 2017
You mean Alex's father? I don't recall talking to Willian while sitting on a sofa early in the game, only right after MC has sex with her but that's like at the end of 0.6 update
That`s the one, it seems it`s been longer than I thought, any saves for that please, ladies and gents?

Reactions: Aizen Myo

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024

View attachment 3762512
Every time I see Cari's little swirl, it reminds me of the James Bond movies where you look down the barrel after he fires his Walther PPK. I bring this up because it was a .32 - a small caliber, but can be effective. And Cari, at 32%, is effectively on his way. ;)

My only adjustment would be adding Annie - when it comes to Eternum, I'm kind of into ANL. ;)

Reactions: T4t0rt
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes