Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
A lot of you are saying that, makes sense actually, not only by turning on and off the "enable pregnancy content" but by the option of simply not engage in sex at all with some LI, he would need to have two renders for each girl he intended to show pregnant and not pregnant, for both cases, if we had no option but to follow all girl's paths, since that's not the case... well, I don't know much about developing a game, but that sounds like it would increase his work considerably.

One can always hope tho
Exactly and that would add up quickly. If you just have 2 girls in a render and both either might be pregnant or not, you'd already would have to make 4 renders. It just wouldn't be sustainable with the way the game is done. Stuff like this can only be done with 2D paper dolls...well...or something that is rendered in real time.

Reactions: Aizen Myo

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
You can spoiler stuff in 2 ways:

1. select the text/picture you want to spoiler and pick this option (you can even name the spoiler):
View attachment 3761197

here are some examples:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The other option is to pick this option (inline spoiler). It'll turn the text all blurry
View attachment 3761203

test

---

Regarding your point on the high five: yep, that is pretty much foreshadowing the threesome. And I also agree with the commentary on the girls ;)
somedude0190 if you don't want to go to the menu like sexypeanut show you (love your alias by the way :)), you can use the following tags (just remove the space after [ en before ]):
  • For a spoiler in a whole bloc : [ SPOILER ]my spoiler[ /SPOILER ]
  • For an inline spoiler : [ ISPOILER ]my spoiler[ /ISPOILER ]

• Red Heart
Reactions: sexypeanut

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Exactly and that would add up quickly. If you just have 2 girls in a render and both either might be pregnant or not, you'd already would have to make 4 renders. It just wouldn't be sustainable with the way the game is done. Stuff like this can only be done with 2D paper dolls...well...or something that is rendered in real time.
Only if he tries to do things that way, which would be nuts. I think anyone that wants pregnancy content would select the pregnancy choice, then we end up with a pregnancy epilogue where everyone's pregnant and if youre not on their path you just dont see their scenes. Would that mean there's no group shots? I'm fine with it so long as we gett pregnancy sex.

And yes, that would mean the whole epilogue (or at least the sex scenes) are rendered twice, but a bunch of devs do that already (or worse).

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Sorry I don't know how to do the spoiler tag so I will just say spoiler here and then give space for anyone not wanting to be spoiled to stop

SPOILER ALERT

Spoilers beyond this point

I can't remember the scene perfectly but luna didn't have her gloves on and touched one of the women (think maybe Annie) and she blushed hard and when the MC questioned her about it she was super evasive but made sure to say it wasn't a bad thing (paraphrasing there) While this doesn't necessarily mean her first time with the MC will be a threesome I feel that is strong foreshadowing for it. I would be happy either way. This is one of the first of these types of games where there isn't really a bad choice in women. No really bad attitudes and they are all drawn beautifully imo at least. Just my two cents though
I just thought that it was implied Luna and Annie will have a threesome but never thought it would be the first time for any of them.

Grinch

Dec 31, 2017
Probably a long shot, but does anyone have a save (romancing all chars path) for the ending of what I believe was season 1 or version 0.1, where the dad of the silver hair girl(she went to pick up something, I think it was food) shows up and he is talking to the MC, both sitting on sofas?
Sorry for my ignorance and the lack of details, played it a while ago and don`t exactly remember all the details.
Think it`s a fantastic game just don`t have the patience of playing it from the beginning, again.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Probably a long shot, but does anyone have a save (romancing all chars path) for the ending of what I believe was season 1 or version 0.1, where the dad of the silver hair girl(she went to pick up something, I think it was food) shows up and he is talking to the MC, both sitting on sofas?
Sorry for my ignorance and the lack of details, played it a while ago and don`t exactly remember all the details.
Think it`s a fantastic game just don`t have the patience of playing it from the beginning, again.
End of update 6.

Reactions: Grinch

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
You mean Alex's father? I don't recall talking to Willian while sitting on a sofa early in the game, only right after MC has sex with her but that's like at the end of 0.6 update

Reactions: Grinch

Grinch

Dec 31, 2017
You mean Alex's father? I don't recall talking to Willian while sitting on a sofa early in the game, only right after MC has sex with her but that's like at the end of 0.6 update
That`s the one, it seems it`s been longer than I thought, any saves for that please, ladies and gents?

Reactions: Aizen Myo
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes