Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Who are we thinking? Nancy, Annie... Idriel? Some new girl we haven't met before?
I doubt that. He has so many LIs he needs to make scenes for, substituting any of those for an unknown character would just be bad. Also it would start to feel like cheating on the whole harem, if that makes sense. :KEK:

Last edited:

Ferius99

Jun 13, 2021
Hope not to interrupt with the question, but (out of context), what is this Demetatium (?) gun that Father Bakhar (?) (the Leader of the Hunters in Hollowbrook) has all about?
(I'm bad at remembering names, whoever has the right ones can tell me ^^)
Is it special because it can suppress magic in general or because it can weaken Calypso and (maybe?) the MC/Orion?

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Maybe Eva in that case?
Honestly I hope not. We have so many girls and so few scenes per update, Cari shouldn't "waste" a scene on anyone but the 8 girls and maybe Idriel if the story needs that.

If Cari might do it anyway...I don't know. Again: We're quickly reaching the point at which the MC has to come clean with the girls to not look like an asshole towards them. So adding a stranger from outside the harem to that...it would kinda look like cheating on the harem in my opinion.

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Hope not to interrupt with the question, but (out of context), what is this Demetatium (?) gun that Father Bakhar (?) (the Leader of the Hunters in Hollowbrook) has all about?
Is it special because it can suppress magic in general or because it can weaken Calypso and (maybe?) the MC/Orion?
Dimeritium (a reference from The Witcher 3) was mentioned before by Caly back in 0.3 as the material used for her chains. Yes, it suppresses magic, so using it on a magic user basically fucks them up. Whether that's going to be brought up later on if you side with the Hunters is unknown, as it's only been mentioned by the leader of the Hunters if you don't side with them against the Werewolves or Vampires.

Reactions: Ferius99 and Ellyx

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
The right name is dimeritium gun. Dimeritium is a special metal that come from the Witcher series which can supress the magic flow(to put it simple). In the Witcher, dimeritium shackles/necklaces were used to prevent wearers from using magic.

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
Anyone knows if there's gonna be pregnancy content, as in scenes with some LI while she's pregnant, not only "oh wow this test came positive now I'm pregnant" or images at the end of the game like in OIAL, but actual sex scenes while they are pregnant?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KanyeT and ArDZer

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Anyone knows if there's gonna be pregnancy content, as in scenes with some LI while she's pregnant, not only "oh wow this test came positive now I'm pregnant" or images at the end of the game like in OIAL, but actual sex scenes while they are pregnant?
We can only hope. HS2 pregnancy is actually really nice, unlike HS1, so maybe Cari is more confident in it and actually gives us sex scenes.

Feb 21, 2023
Honestly I hope not. We have so many girls and so few scenes per update, Cari shouldn't "waste" a scene on anyone but the 8 girls and maybe Idriel if the story needs that.

If Cari might do it anyway...I don't know. Again: We're quickly reaching the point at which the MC has to come clean with the girls to not look like an asshole towards them. So adding a stranger from outside the harem to that...it would kinda look like cheating on the harem in my opinion.
Still hoping for Eva to come back if only for some funny dialogue like on the wild west server. Would be funny if she was actually working with the syndicate and she reveals to Orion that she knows about all his little fun times and that makes him come clean in the end :LUL:

Sadly rather unlikely, since it requires doubled renders for those routes and the game is demanding enough to make already. One can still hope, since that feedback comes up decently often, but I would not bet on it due to the extra efforts connected to it.

• Sad
Reactions: Aizen Myo

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Short answer: No one can know yet, except for Cari himself.

I don't think it is too likely but it will depend on how Cari handles pregnancies. If the player will be able to not only choose preg content yes or no but also kinda decide who of the girls will get pregnant then there would be too many permutations. If the only player influence is turning preg content on or off and from then on everything is fix, then he would only have to make two different versions of some of the renders and animations and then we might see a bit more.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Regarding pregnancy, I also like things like that in the game. but there is a problem, for pregnancy content or something related to stories, they need two renders, that is, not every person plays for the sake of pregnancy content.

some people like it and some play without them. If Cari ever thinks about this, he will have to spend more time than usual, since he will have to create two different scenes from renderings, with and without pregnant hints.

Edit: We can expect about pregnancy is if game comes to an end. Otherwise, why would there be functions to enable/disable pregnancy, right?

Last edited:

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
Short answer: No one can know yet, except for Cari himself.

I don't think it is too likely but it will depend on how Cari handles pregnancies. If the player will be able to not only choose preg content yes or no but also kinda decide who of the girls will get pregnant then there would be too many permutations. If the only player influence is turning preg content on or off and from then on everything is fix, then he would only have to make two different versions of some of the renders and animations and then we might see a bit more.
A lot of you are saying that, makes sense actually, not only by turning on and off the "enable pregnancy content" but by the option of simply not engage in sex at all with some LI, he would need to have two renders for each girl he intended to show pregnant and not pregnant, for both cases, if we had no option but to follow all girl's paths, since that's not the case... well, I don't know much about developing a game, but that sounds like it would increase his work considerably.

One can always hope tho

Reactions: Takkatakka

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
Until this point, all v-cards were punched without another girl around. I don't believe we'll need to wait for the threesome to punch Luna's.

In fact, I believe the threesomes will take quite a while to happen - like in 0.12.
Sorry I don't know how to do the spoiler tag so I will just say spoiler here and then give space for anyone not wanting to be spoiled to stop

SPOILER ALERT

Spoilers beyond this point

I can't remember the scene perfectly but luna didn't have her gloves on and touched one of the women (think maybe Annie) and she blushed hard and when the MC questioned her about it she was super evasive but made sure to say it wasn't a bad thing (paraphrasing there) While this doesn't necessarily mean her first time with the MC will be a threesome I feel that is strong foreshadowing for it. I would be happy either way. This is one of the first of these types of games where there isn't really a bad choice in women. No really bad attitudes and they are all drawn beautifully imo at least. Just my two cents though

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
Sorry I don't know how to do the spoiler tag so I will just say spoiler here and then give space for anyone not wanting to be spoiled to stop

SPOILER ALERT

I can't remember the scene perfectly but luna didn't have her gloves on and touched one of the women (think maybe Annie) and she blushed hard and when the MC questioned her about it she was super evasive but made sure to say it wasn't a bad thing (paraphrasing there) While this doesn't necessarily mean her first time with the MC will be a threesome I feel that is strong foreshadowing for it. I would be happy either way. This is one of the first of these types of games where there isn't really a bad choice in women. No really bad attitudes and they are all drawn beautifully imo at least. Just my two cents though
Yeah Luna definitely saw something on that line...

Btw to use what I just used, the inline spoiler, click on the 3 dots right on that bar above the text box, there you will find a flag called Inline Spoiler, click on it to add to your comment, it will drop a kind of code like:

[SPOILR] Then you write between them [SPOILR] (that's not the actual code, I've used an example)

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020

SPOILER ALERT

You can spoiler stuff in 2 ways:

1. select the text/picture you want to spoiler and pick this option (you can even name the spoiler):
1719099646751.png

here are some examples:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The other option is to pick this option (inline spoiler). It'll turn the text all blurry
1719099857909.png

test

---

Regarding your point on the high five: yep, that is pretty much foreshadowing the threesome. And I also agree with the commentary on the girls ;)

Reactions: Takkatakka
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes