Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Cari should put more emphasis on the girls feelings different during the scenes. Not all of them should be into rough and hard sex and end up behaving the same, that would be boring and would kinda beat the point of even having 7 (8) different LIs.
He need to fuck them all Rough and Hard :devilish:, like the Wild Animal he is :cool:. but have you noticed how he smacked Dalia's ass, but he never smacked any other girls ass. I don't like this discrimination :mad:
Behold: The Duality of Man. :HideThePain:

Anyway, the issue has been brought up before on Discord so Cari is at least aware about it.

Screenshot_20240619_055319_Discord.jpg Screenshot_20240619_055413_Discord.jpg

Remains to be seen if he can course correct in the next set of updates. Guess the litmus test would be Annie's scene
...assuming she gets one in 0.8. :HideThePain:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Behold: The Duality of Man. :HideThePain:

Anyway, the issue has been brought up before on Discord so Cari is at least aware about it.

View attachment 3748460 View attachment 3748461

Remains to be seen if he can course correct in the next set of updates. Guess the litmus test would be Annie's scene
...assuming she gets one in 0.8. :HideThePain:
NOooo, Not Luna :eek: . if you want to go soft go to on Annie and Nancy, but not with Luna:cry:

btw, those games the user mentioned are shit :Kappa:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
hostile?
pls dont be such a drama queen.

that info is not in the game.
and still doesnt have anything to do with orions fate.
Why not? Dorfnutter is basically almost connected with developer on discord, and I also follow on discord, where the developer himself is sometimes active.

Why argue in vain? just accept the facts.

• Haha
Reactions: TamreeFugar

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Alright, so i've decided to describe, as best as i can, my ideas of why each LI loves Orion for. I know, most are just now realizing they're into him, but still, i'd like to take a bit of an in depth look:

(Again, these are just my opinions, take it with a grain of salt)

Annie - Besides being Orion's oldest friend, and having a crush on him the longest, she sees him as her "knight in shining armor" always ready to defend her from any danger, and likes how he's willing to face danger to defend her and those he holds dear.

Dalia - She sees orion as someone who's there to encourage her not to give up (like in the gym competition) and to pick her up when she falls, she also likes his honorable side, like when he was willing to sacrifice himself to Thanatos just so that she wouldn't lose her items.

Penelope - She likes the fact Orion is into her, not because of her looks, but because of herself as a whole, he sees Penny's looks but also sees her abilities.

Luna - In the beginning she was skeptical, but now, she found in Orion someone who accepts her for who she is, with him she's not afraid to be herself. Orion Orion gave her the freedom she longed for after a lifetime of bullying.

Nova - Another that loves Orion because he accepted her as she is, despite having a lot of self-doubt and insecurity about herself, he likes her regardless. In him she sees not only an endless supply of compliments, but also truthfulness.

Alex - To me it comes do she liking the fact Orion doesn't like her for what most people would (her family's name and wealth, looks, abilities) but but for seeing past those things and seeing the true Alex: a lonely girl whom he rescued form underneath a pile of forced good manners and all that elite crap. She's free and not alone anymore, thanks to him.

Nancy - Now here's a complex one. I see 2 kinds of love for Orion: A "motherly love": Nancy basically helped raise him before he moved, and loved him like a son (still does), that evolved into something more when he came back. Now it became a "lovers love", she knows he ain't a kid anymore, she's been alone a long time, and Orion represents a breath of fresh air in her love life. She was afraid that giving into her desires would cause her to lose Orion again and this time forever, but it didn't.
To me she'll be an integral part in keeping the harem together, being the oldest and wisest of the bunch.

edit: added missing alex description

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
OP needs to do another incest game
He already pulled out from making any content with the Carters thanks to Patreon being a lot stricter with their ToS...

Screenshot_20240619_230744_Discord.jpg

Highly doubt he'll ever do anything of the sort until Patreon becomes more lenient with the rules again or they give the payment processors who are advocating for these restrictions the middle finger (which they absolutely won't do, lol).

Screenshot_20240619_231435_Samsung Internet.jpg

notananimefan

Jan 24, 2019
He already pulled out from making any content with the Carters thanks to Patreon being a lot stricter with their ToS...
Yet every other dev gets away with it due to patches. This story isn't laid out for a simple patch though, so that leads me to believe that the dev had zero intention of doing that to begin with, which is fair. He likely would've had to have separate versions to make it make sense post first release anyways.

We won't see something involving incest like OIAL quality ever again from Caribdis more than likely.

Pure copium here, but he could easily add in a few bonus scenes post completion of the VN in a couple years and just distribute them outside of Patreon. I've seen that approach work before

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
What's to come, is even better and even hotter!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That scene was a wild ride. Alex sure played the role of a cowgirl nicely. And then some bald prick had to arrive sometime later and those two couldn't order that pizza they wanted to eat.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Something familiar situation

Edit: Ps, I wouldn't even be surprised if Cari was actually inspired by something similar to the hints. Therefore, it was not only about oranges in “The Godfather”. it was more connected with the mafia’s fate, If I presented an orange to anyone near the enemy, it means something bad is expected, or even someone starts drinking orange juice, it also hints at something.

Last edited:

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Something familiar situation

Edit: Ps, I wouldn't even be surprised if Cari was actually inspired by something similar to the hints. Therefore, it was not only about oranges in “The Godfather”. it was more connected with the mafia’s fate, If I presented an orange to anyone near the enemy, it means something bad is expected, or even someone starts drinking orange juice, it also hints at something.
That would be interesting, but if I'm not mistaken there was a case of "safe pizza" - Carters had it for dinner after Roman server when Nancy had to stay behind and defend her newly acquired empire. It was just mentioned (actually I think it's always just mentioned, we've never seen pizza on screen), so it debunks this theory of "pizza of doom" a little. Still I treat it as an exception that proves the general rule :D

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
That would be interesting, but if I'm not mistaken there was a case of "safe pizza" - Carters had it for dinner after Roman server when Nancy had to stay behind and defend her newly acquired empire. It was just mentioned (actually I think it's always just mentioned, we've never seen pizza on screen), so it debunks this theory of "pizza of doom" a little. Still I treat it as an exception that proves the general rule :D
Yes, I understand that this looks like a joke lol :LOL:

Just because of some moments where “Pizza” was mentioned, something happens before you even have time to order pizza :ROFLMAO:

Although as for the sign and hints, there wasn’t necessarily anything bad about the orange, for example it’s like a talisman, I saw some hints from the mafia, where she is shown eating an orange, then peeling them, or simply showing where it is on the table, after that something is happening, and it doesn’t have to happen right away, it can happen in a day... it’s just such a hint as a “bad omen” or "Symbol of Death"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ungawa and Redd23
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes