Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Cool, I am fine with that as long as the game does not get abandoned.
. Assuming this is true and that the average of 2 updates a year holds, we still have about 2-3 years before this gets completed. And considering that he mentioned on Discord that he has the entire plot outlined from start to finish (with the only things not outlined are the LI events and the jokes because it gives him a little bit of creative legroom without throwing a hatchet to the plot), I doubt he would consider abandoning this unless some major IRL stuff comes up (/knocks on wood).

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I thought Luna's scenes were super intimate and gentle for the most part. She's got to be handled kinda like glass because she's not used to being touched. Her scene in the attic specifically seemed like she and Orion are completely fascinated by each other. He lifts her up once or twice but Luna kinda sets the pace throughout and keeps it slow.

Also, unrelated, I checked the scene back and I adore these moments.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, you are correct. I misremembered this. There are a couple of lines from Orion that skewed my perception of it a little:
  • he thinks how the innocent looking girls are the freakiest in bed (when nothing freaky is happening at the time)
  • he says to her "Look at me while you choke on my cock"
But your perception is more accurate than my memory. It is overall a sweet (and very sexy) scene.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
There are a couple of lines from Orion that skewed my perception of it a little:
  • he thinks how the innocent looking girls are the freakiest in bed (when nothing freaky is happening at the time)
  • he says to her "Look at me while you choke on my cock"
Orion once again living up to his mythological namesake's reputation as an absolute horndog...

OrWig02.gif

HeraldOfEras

Sep 26, 2020
We teach her how to suck a dick. At her age, she should already understand how to do it. And you want to stretch this topic with tenderness and touch.
To what? so that her development as a character would be eternal?
Dude I didn't write the scenes, I'm not stretching anything.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I'm also a little disappointed that all the girls so far seem into rough sex.
Yeah, that is one of the few "fears" I have with the game as well. Cari should put more emphasis on the girls feelings different during the scenes. Not all of them should be into rough and hard sex and end up behaving the same, that would be boring and would kinda beat the point of even having 7 (8) different LIs.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
The things that cat has seen during Annie's last scene... it'll never forget...
Poor Carolyn, she was left traumatized. And she would've been pissed off if her milk had been drank in front of her. She could ruin the protagonist and Annie's sexy time as payback for the horrors she was forced to witness in that room.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
about version 7 ending..
Implant's already on him, it's not as if he removes it or anything. Plus it's already shown in 2 instances that Orion could jump to Eternum without normal login procedures (i.e. Bleeding Incident in 0.5 and Collector Mansion following his meeting with Idriel in his dream in 0.6), so not sure why you would bring it up unless you think he can't login without the visor (which already isn't the case if you notice the lack of the visor sound effect after he logs off after the Collector event).

elricsecret

Feb 8, 2024
Implant's already on him, it's not as if he removes it or anything. Plus it's already shown in 2 instances that Orion could jump to Eternum without normal login procedures (i.e. Bleeding Incident in 0.5 and Collector Mansion following his meeting with Idriel in his dream in 0.6), so not sure why you would bring it up unless you think he can't login without the visor (which already isn't the case if you notice the lack of the visor sound effect after he logs off after the Collector event).
that is the most pointless part of my post dunno why do u wanna waste our time. but sure. u must be lonely.

we dont know for sure if he removed his implant or not.
and if he removed it doesnt matter if he needs it or not, because someone will put it back anyway because they dont know if orion is an immortal or not.
and all of this doesnt matter because that isnt important. who cares if he had it or not.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
that is the most pointless part of my post dunno why do u wanna waste our time. but sure. u must be lonely.

we dont know for sure if he removed his implant or not.
and if he removed it doesnt matter if he needs it or not, because someone will put it back anyway because they dont know if orion is an immortal or not.
and all of this doesnt matter because that isnt important. who cares if he had it or not.
Weird how you're being somewhat hostile about it when you're the one who pointed that out.

Also...

Screenshot_20240619_014354_Discord.jpg

Yeah, not sure how he's gonna remove that from his brain, but okay. :rolleyes:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
It's all a joke. In the new update, he will just wake up in the hospital, they will show us a flashback of how they found him and called an ambulance. Then we'll start doing our business with the Girls again.
Color me skeptical cause I don't think Idriel would go out of her way to visit Orion and chastise him for becoming arrogant and complacent enough to lose the path laid out to him by her and the Syndicate...all for the sake of a punchline.

No, Orion definitely fucked up there and he'll have to fix it next update. That, or suffer some sort of consequence for his actions.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yeah, that is one of the few "fears" I have with the game as well. Cari should put more emphasis on the girls feelings different during the scenes. Not all of them should be into rough and hard sex and end up behaving the same, that would be boring and would kinda beat the point of even having 7 (8) different LIs.
My take on this is Nancy and Alex were driving the bus, Penny was asking for more intensity, and Nova gets him at his most arrogant (hopefully).

But yea, I also hope future scenes are more nuanced based on the girl/s he's with.

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes