wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Hey, I keep running into this error Error 0x80004005: Unspecified error
The file name is archive.rpa
Type: RPA File
Size is 7.13GB
I've tried a few times to get pasted this. If skipped the game cant't find the start file

Please let me know if there is a way around this
Not enough info what are you playing on. delete game and try re-installing, make sure your download isn't corrupted or re-download also

You may receive error code 0x80004005 or other ...
This specific error occurs when there is a problem performing an inpage operation. This error typically occurs because of corruption of the disk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Satou Pendragon

MrDeathNDecay

Jan 25, 2023
ASUS TUF F17 running windows 11
Processor 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700H 2.30 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.6 GB usable)
Product ID 00342-20897-56324-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

I'll try to delete and reinstall.

Fixed. There was an issue with writing it onto a USB. Tried a few but when extracting to my spare drive. Things worked fine

Last edited:
Reactions: wookie ookie

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Caribdis loves to keep everyone guessing, So who knows at this point. Remember he is the master of cliffhangers after all. ;)

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Where'd you get this from?
Hoping that's not the case.
I didn't get it from anywhere, I'm inferring it due to Nancy not getting a lewd scene for 2 updates after her first sex scene. So I predict it could be the same for Alex. Not sure how that's gonna work for Penny or Nova though. Again, take what I said with a grain of salt, it's only a possibility.

15to87to10

Jun 23, 2022
I didn't get it from anywhere, I'm inferring it due to Nancy not getting a lewd scene for 2 updates after her first sex scene. So I predict it could be the same for Alex. Not sure how that's gonna work for Penny or Nova though. Again, take what I said with a grain of salt, it's only a possibility.
Ah I got you, although I think that's more so because it didn't fit the story. I feel like we will definitely get an Alex and Dalia scene (I hope so) along with Nancy and maybe Annie. Don't care much for Calypso at this point if she is gonna take time away from the main cast.

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
If it comes to that it'll prolly be a fakeout vision that Orion sees while he's basically "dead." Might even spur him to revive, to which he either finds himself already on the Pirate Server (where Nova mentions that Orion is late and she logged in early so she didn't see him return home, and then after the quest he revives in the Morgue) or straight in the Morgue itself (which he has to escape from without being detected so he can get back to Nova's).
This is what I am expecting to happen. Events will continue as normal without anyone being the wiser, and the death plot will be resolved at the end of the chapter, or lead onto the next chapter.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but 0.8 will focus on Dalia, Nancy, Alex and Annie right?
Nancy and Annie, I think (hope) because it has been a while since their last scenes.

Don't care much for Calypso at this point if she is gonna take time away from the main cast.
Hopefully, she is going to become a part of the main cast.

Reactions: rudy007

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Ah I got you, although I think that's more so because it didn't fit the story. I feel like we will definitely get an Alex and Dalia scene (I hope so) along with Nancy and maybe Annie. Don't care much for Calypso at this point if she is gonna take time away from the main cast.
I love all the LI's equally so I don't mind who gets a scene. Though, I will say, Calypso has been confirmed to be part of the Harem in her own way. So you'll be seeing more of her in the future regardless if it's next episode or not.

Reactions: rudy007 and GoWFO

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Correct me if I'm wrong, but 0.8 will focus on Dalia, Nancy, Alex and Annie right?
I wouldn't be so surprised if it's Nancy,Annie,Dalia and Idriel (as Caribdis said, those with a scene would be a little more complicated to guess but we'll see :unsure:)
Don't care much for Calypso at this point if she is gonna take time away from the main cast.
She's one of the main cast even if you can't see her alongside the 7 others in the gallery (and thankfully so, it would be a crime to not add the Princess of the Sy-tel-quessir to it)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
She's one of the main cast even if you can't see her alongside the 7 others in the gallery (and thankfully so, it would be a crime to not add the Princess of the Sy-tel-quessir to it)
This is the same thing as those people in another thread thinking the non-human focal point of the game having a more prominent role as the game moves on is a bad thing ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Ellyx

15to87to10

Jun 23, 2022
I love all the LI's equally so I don't mind who gets a scene. Though, I will say, Calypso has been confirmed to be part of the Harem in her own way. So you'll be seeing more of her in the future regardless if it's next episode or not.
Sorry, made a mistake in my previous post. Meant to say Idriel. Much rather have Calypso content than Idriel, but mostly want content between the "main cast" (Nancy, Alex, Luna, Penny, Dalia, Nova, Annie).

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
This is what I am expecting to happen. Events will continue as normal without anyone being the wiser, and the death plot will be resolved at the end of the chapter, or lead onto the next chapter.
Likely earlier than that considering it's currently the first week of December in the story and Cari did mention that the "Christmas" events (Dalia's Early Bday celebration and Carter Household Ski Trip) are in the cards...

Screenshot_20240610_183715_Discord.jpg

And with Dalia being the poster girl for 0.8, it would be a big misfire if her event/scene doesn't coincide with that early birthday celebration that Orion was planning back in 0.6. :whistle:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Sorry, made a mistake in my previous post. Meant to say Idriel. Much rather have Calypso content than Idriel, but mostly want content between the "main cast" (Nancy, Alex, Luna, Penny, Dalia, Nova, Annie).
Ah gotcha, no worries. And fair enough, we all have our tastes.

vashmel

Jun 11, 2018
On my way to that Island and I do not have enough money to buy the Polyjuice potion. Am I screwed? Any way to get some money elsewhere? Will the Polyjuice matter?

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes