SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Where'd you get this from?
Hoping that's not the case.
I didn't get it from anywhere, I'm inferring it due to Nancy not getting a lewd scene for 2 updates after her first sex scene. So I predict it could be the same for Alex. Not sure how that's gonna work for Penny or Nova though. Again, take what I said with a grain of salt, it's only a possibility.

15to87to10

Jun 23, 2022
I didn't get it from anywhere, I'm inferring it due to Nancy not getting a lewd scene for 2 updates after her first sex scene. So I predict it could be the same for Alex. Not sure how that's gonna work for Penny or Nova though. Again, take what I said with a grain of salt, it's only a possibility.
Ah I got you, although I think that's more so because it didn't fit the story. I feel like we will definitely get an Alex and Dalia scene (I hope so) along with Nancy and maybe Annie. Don't care much for Calypso at this point if she is gonna take time away from the main cast.

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
If it comes to that it'll prolly be a fakeout vision that Orion sees while he's basically "dead." Might even spur him to revive, to which he either finds himself already on the Pirate Server (where Nova mentions that Orion is late and she logged in early so she didn't see him return home, and then after the quest he revives in the Morgue) or straight in the Morgue itself (which he has to escape from without being detected so he can get back to Nova's).
This is what I am expecting to happen. Events will continue as normal without anyone being the wiser, and the death plot will be resolved at the end of the chapter, or lead onto the next chapter.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but 0.8 will focus on Dalia, Nancy, Alex and Annie right?
Nancy and Annie, I think (hope) because it has been a while since their last scenes.

Don't care much for Calypso at this point if she is gonna take time away from the main cast.
Hopefully, she is going to become a part of the main cast.

Reactions: rudy007

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Ah I got you, although I think that's more so because it didn't fit the story. I feel like we will definitely get an Alex and Dalia scene (I hope so) along with Nancy and maybe Annie. Don't care much for Calypso at this point if she is gonna take time away from the main cast.
I love all the LI's equally so I don't mind who gets a scene. Though, I will say, Calypso has been confirmed to be part of the Harem in her own way. So you'll be seeing more of her in the future regardless if it's next episode or not.

Reactions: rudy007 and GoWFO

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Correct me if I'm wrong, but 0.8 will focus on Dalia, Nancy, Alex and Annie right?
I wouldn't be so surprised if it's Nancy,Annie,Dalia and Idriel (as Caribdis said, those with a scene would be a little more complicated to guess but we'll see :unsure:)
Don't care much for Calypso at this point if she is gonna take time away from the main cast.
She's one of the main cast even if you can't see her alongside the 7 others in the gallery (and thankfully so, it would be a crime to not add the Princess of the Sy-tel-quessir to it)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
She's one of the main cast even if you can't see her alongside the 7 others in the gallery (and thankfully so, it would be a crime to not add the Princess of the Sy-tel-quessir to it)
This is the same thing as those people in another thread thinking the non-human focal point of the game having a more prominent role as the game moves on is a bad thing ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Ellyx

15to87to10

Jun 23, 2022
I love all the LI's equally so I don't mind who gets a scene. Though, I will say, Calypso has been confirmed to be part of the Harem in her own way. So you'll be seeing more of her in the future regardless if it's next episode or not.
Sorry, made a mistake in my previous post. Meant to say Idriel. Much rather have Calypso content than Idriel, but mostly want content between the "main cast" (Nancy, Alex, Luna, Penny, Dalia, Nova, Annie).

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
This is what I am expecting to happen. Events will continue as normal without anyone being the wiser, and the death plot will be resolved at the end of the chapter, or lead onto the next chapter.
Likely earlier than that considering it's currently the first week of December in the story and Cari did mention that the "Christmas" events (Dalia's Early Bday celebration and Carter Household Ski Trip) are in the cards...

Screenshot_20240610_183715_Discord.jpg

And with Dalia being the poster girl for 0.8, it would be a big misfire if her event/scene doesn't coincide with that early birthday celebration that Orion was planning back in 0.6. :whistle:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Sorry, made a mistake in my previous post. Meant to say Idriel. Much rather have Calypso content than Idriel, but mostly want content between the "main cast" (Nancy, Alex, Luna, Penny, Dalia, Nova, Annie).
Ah gotcha, no worries. And fair enough, we all have our tastes.

vashmel

Jun 11, 2018
On my way to that Island and I do not have enough money to buy the Polyjuice potion. Am I screwed? Any way to get some money elsewhere? Will the Polyjuice matter?

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
On my way to that Island and I do not have enough money to buy the Polyjuice potion. Am I screwed? Any way to get some money elsewhere? Will the Polyjuice matter?
As of now we don't know how much useful the polyjuice will be in the future however the walktrough says we have to buy it.

To gain or save money, you should do the following:
-Refuse to buy a pet one time from Chop-Chop in the Red Herring server, you'll get a discount that way
-Steal money from Maat
-Don't buy the ticket during your time in the Semper Invicta server, it's a scam but buy the apple, Orion needs to stay healthy (though that doesn't matter much now :Kappa:)
-You can gain the most money during the heist while playing slots, the maximum you can attain here is 1900 eternals so just save your game each time you win and reload each time you lose.
-Don't give money to Vasil for his egg in Andromeda
-You can have some money from Sister Baek during the detective part with Nova and Annie. Be sure to select "I want more" when talking with her outside the house, you'll get the most money that way
-Beat Dalia at "Rock-Paper-Scissors" in the Wild West server.
-Don't bribe Aspen during the photoshoot, just be tough with her (and Penny likes it)

Last edited:

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Is it true harem/polygamy? (The girls know about each other?)

And there is gruop sex with those girls?

Feb 21, 2023

The canon route in Carbidis' games tends to be the full harem route with all main LIs being part of it and aware of it. There will also be threesomes (some constellations have already been heavily hinted at) and potentially larger group sex scenes, but due to patreon constraints the dev has already stated that group sex starring the Carter girls (Dalia/Penelope/Nancy) will not happen.

Edit: Of course the Carters may still be part of such a scene, just not two or more of them at once.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

Not yet, but we're pretty much at the point where the MC kinda has to open up about this with the girls or else he will start to look like an asshole.

In the end it should be (if you follow the optimal path) a full harem with all the girls knowing and being happy about it. There will be at the very least threesomes, that much was confirmed by Cari on the discord and some of them have been foreshadowed in the actual game already as well. He will however refrain from putting the Carters in the same sex scene due to Patreon's asinine policy.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes