VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Omg, that completely flew over my head because I had completely forgotten about that guy! If I'm not mistaken, the lady next to him just so coincidentally happen to be the lady I just talked to in once in a life time a couple minutes ago. That "Clarice" lady? Guessing they got married or something. Damn... that's sort of a spoiler for me right now but whatever, doesn't matter much.

Reactions: Elhemeer

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Yes, he said that. He also said about an hour ago:

View attachment 3735051

Assuming he sticks to the average of 18% a month for most of the 0.8 dev cycle, then an October release is likely...though it could still slip to November at the latest (iirc he was adamant on Discord that the dev cycle won't go as far as December...at least for Demon Lord beta anyway).
Will Orion be released from the hospital this year though? If he even goes there though.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
So, will Orion essentially become a Jesus figure? :HideThePain:
More like the morgue people will freak out and think he's a zombie, so Orion has to sneak his way out of there or he gets shot (again).

It'll be like the OIAL prison event, except this time it's a freeroam event and every time Orion gets shot it's revealed it was all in his head and he was simply planning a step-by-step escape route and tries again

:HideThePain:

Reactions: FakeTemplar

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
More like the morgue people will freak out and think he's a zombie, so Orion has to sneak his way out of there or he gets shot (again).

It'll be like the OIAL prison event, except this time it's a freeroam event and every time Orion gets shot it's revealed it was all in his head and he was simply planning a step-by-step escape route and tries again

I want that, that part was peak comedy in OIAL! The neural implant quiz had something similar happening and I loved it

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Yes, he said that. He also said about an hour ago:

View attachment 3735051

Assuming he sticks to the average of 18% a month for most of the 0.8 dev cycle, then an October release is likely...though it could still slip to November at the latest (iirc he was adamant on Discord that the dev cycle won't go as far as December...at least for Demon Lord beta anyway).
December 31st, here we go!!!

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022

I hope Caribdis doesn't make us go through an entire chapter of the girls crying MC's death until he shows up alive, that would be sad as fuck and Nova would likely blame herself...

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I hope Caribdis doesn't make us go through an entire chapter of the girls crying MC's death until he shows up alive, that would be sad as fuck and Nova would likely blame herself...
If it comes to that it'll prolly be a fakeout vision that Orion sees while he's basically "dead." Might even spur him to revive, to which he either finds himself already on the Pirate Server (where Nova mentions that Orion is late and she logged in early so she didn't see him return home, and then after the quest he revives in the Morgue) or straight in the Morgue itself (which he has to escape from without being detected so he can get back to Nova's).

MrDeathNDecay

Jan 25, 2023
Hey, I keep running into this error Error 0x80004005: Unspecified error
The file name is archive.rpa
Type: RPA File
Size is 7.13GB
I've tried a few times to get pasted this. If skipped the game cant't find the start file

Please let me know if there is a way around this

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Hey, I keep running into this error Error 0x80004005: Unspecified error
The file name is archive.rpa
Type: RPA File
Size is 7.13GB
I've tried a few times to get pasted this. If skipped the game cant't find the start file

Please let me know if there is a way around this
Not enough info what are you playing on. delete game and try re-installing, make sure your download isn't corrupted or re-download also

You may receive error code 0x80004005 or other ...
This specific error occurs when there is a problem performing an inpage operation. This error typically occurs because of corruption of the disk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Satou Pendragon

MrDeathNDecay

Jan 25, 2023
ASUS TUF F17 running windows 11
Processor 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700H 2.30 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.6 GB usable)
Product ID 00342-20897-56324-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

I'll try to delete and reinstall.

Fixed. There was an issue with writing it onto a USB. Tried a few but when extracting to my spare drive. Things worked fine

Last edited:
Reactions: wookie ookie

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Caribdis loves to keep everyone guessing, So who knows at this point. Remember he is the master of cliffhangers after all. ;)

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes