Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
lol, i interpreted the post as "the loner ending is not canon," not Orion hallucinating the loner ending is not canon. I mean, the fact that the harem ending is canon does not invalidate that Orion was hallucinating a non-canon ending

Also, could you elaborate on how recent Eternum updates prove me wrong? I ain't bright so I ain't caught up with you:oops:
The idea of the implants inducing out-of-body (OOB) experience through astral projection pretty much follows most accounts on the matter (i.e. dreamlike state that feels real, can be induced through other means like hallucinogenic drugs), the most important being that astral projection is used to travel to a higher or different plane of existence, not to the memories of a person. Braindance and/or the Animus it ain't, really.

Can somebody tell me how finished this game is roughly? I would like to play it but I will wait if it takes around a year to complete
Dev's recent guesstimate was that the game's story will probably total about 12-14 updates. Given that this year will see the release of 0.8, that means we still have 4-6 updates to go. And since Cari tries to target about 2 updates per year...

...yeah, maybe come back after 2-3 years.

Reactions: rero13

Das_Peanut

Oct 7, 2021
Dev's recent guesstimate was that the game's story will probably total about 12-14 updates. Given that this year will see the release of 0.8, that means we still have 4-6 updates to go. And since Cari tries to target about 2 updates per year...

...yeah, maybe come back after 2-3 years.
Or play it now and come back after 2-3 years. It's worth it already.

Last edited:
Reactions: KanyeT and jahall

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
The girl who gives anal sex will win, but Dahlia still has the advantage because of the throat blowjob :)
I imagine first anal will be Nancy. Nothing to back up my claim since every girl seems to have a wild side weirdly enough. But it's a hunch.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Imagen de publicación de Patreon-3.jpg
ETERNUM - Wallpaper #495 hHello everyone!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic week!

Summer is just around the corner, and it looks like Nova is more than ready for it!
Why not join her for some fun...?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll keep it short for today, I'll just mention that development is still going rather well, I completed a bunch of new renders, and started working on the first lewd scene for the update

As I mentioned in my last post, I’ll be publishing a new set of sneak peeks of 0.8 later this month, so stay tuned!
Ehh? This month?! That’s right, this month!
And guess what? This time, all the girls will appear on them!
What’s that, Caribdis? All of them? ALL OF THEM

Additionally, I'll share a new devlog with more detailed information about the update either at the end of the month or the beginning of July!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's all for today!
Short and to the point!
No time to waste!

As I always say, a huge thank you to every single one of you for supporting this project and being the best community ever

You guys are the absolute best

Stay awesome and see you very soon!

Caribdis

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
View attachment 3734120
ETERNUM - Wallpaper #495 hHello everyone!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic week!

Summer is just around the corner, and it looks like Nova is more than ready for it!
Why not join her for some fun...?

I'll keep it short for today, I'll just mention that development is still going rather well, I completed a bunch of new renders, and started working on the first lewd scene for the update

As I mentioned in my last post, I’ll be publishing a new set of sneak peeks of 0.8 later this month, so stay tuned!
Ehh? This month?! That’s right, this month!
And guess what? This time, all the girls will appear on them!
What’s that, Caribdis? All of them? ALL OF THEM

Additionally, I'll share a new devlog with more detailed information about the update either at the end of the month or the beginning of July!

And that's all for today!
Short and to the point!
No time to waste!

As I always say, a huge thank you to every single one of you for supporting this project and being the best community ever

You guys are the absolute best

Stay awesome and see you very soon!

Caribdis
Nice wallpaper I must say. It seems that a certain red haired damsel's ready to soak up some sunrays. Hopefully she'll use plenty of sunscreen, unless she wishes to look like a lobster. :giggle::giggle:

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes