Apr 8, 2018
A good moment was to penetrate Nova's anal. In the latest update
Yeah, especially when Mr. Richards said this:
1718326909581.png
Probably a good thing he didn't do anal or else he wouldn't have enough time to get the pizza and hop on the pirate server in time and get the heart thingy ma bob that guy mentioned.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Nice wallpaper I must say. It seems that a certain red haired damsel's ready to soak up some sunrays. Hopefully she'll use plenty of sunscreen, unless she wishes to look like a lobster. :giggle::giggle:
Bold of you to assume she won't look like a lobster when Orion starts pounding her to kingdom come amidst the heat. And that's even with plenty of sunscreen. :BootyTime:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Bold of you to assume she won't look like a lobster when Orion starts pounding her to kingdom come amidst the heat. And that's even with plenty of sunscreen. :BootyTime:
Should a sex scene happen involving those two lovebirds on Summertime, this might be the reaction of everyone:
8ttgdt.jpg
That aside, it'll be nice to see that happening (the sexy time that is). :):):)

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Yep, They were talking about the Red Haired Succubus Hacker Queen Nova and Orion(or Onion if you prefer) :ROFLMAO:
And some of the main members of the Cult of Saint Nova have yet to appear to comment in the latest posts and spread her word here. It'll be a matter of time I suppose. :giggle::giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: TamreeFugar

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Caribdis said that the next update won't take as long as the last one right? Statsbros, do the numbers corroborate?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Caribdis said that the next update won't take as long as the last one right? Statsbros, do the numbers corroborate?
Yes, he said that. He also said about an hour ago:

Screenshot_20240614_174508_Samsung Internet.jpg

Assuming he sticks to the average of 18% a month for most of the 0.8 dev cycle, then an October release is likely...though it could still slip to November at the latest (iirc he was adamant on Discord that the dev cycle won't go as far as December...at least for Demon Lord beta anyway).

Feb 21, 2023
Assuming he sticks to the average of 18% a month for most of the 0.8 dev cycle, then an October release is likely...though it could still slip to November at the latest (iirc he was adamant on Discord that the dev cycle won't go as far as December...at least for Demon Lord beta anyway).
Just noticed that we might get a public release of the christmas update around christmas, right? :unsure:
Or a delay could push it there. Now that would be something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Satou Pendragon

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Just noticed that we might get a public release of the christmas update around christmas, right? :unsure:
Or a delay could push it there. Now that would be something.
Yeah I think that's why he doesn't want to push the beta up til December because that would mean Public is gonna come out next year. And since he made the post about releasing it this year on Itch (which only hosts the Public version), chances are that he meant that the Public version will also release this year (so beta has to release earlier).

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
View attachment 3734120
ETERNUM - Wallpaper #495 hHello everyone!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic week!

Summer is just around the corner, and it looks like Nova is more than ready for it!
Why not join her for some fun...?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll keep it short for today, I'll just mention that development is still going rather well, I completed a bunch of new renders, and started working on the first lewd scene for the update

As I mentioned in my last post, I’ll be publishing a new set of sneak peeks of 0.8 later this month, so stay tuned!
Ehh? This month?! That’s right, this month!
And guess what? This time, all the girls will appear on them!
What’s that, Caribdis? All of them? ALL OF THEM

Additionally, I'll share a new devlog with more detailed information about the update either at the end of the month or the beginning of July!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's all for today!
Short and to the point!
No time to waste!

As I always say, a huge thank you to every single one of you for supporting this project and being the best community ever

You guys are the absolute best

Stay awesome and see you very soon!

Caribdis
She is so perfect:love:

TheZelenkov13

Jun 2, 2024
Hey so i played this game before, but i cant remember the sisters names. i dont wanna download again tho, please can someone tell me their names?

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yes, he said that. He also said about an hour ago:

View attachment 3735051

I mean...okay...but I thought a release this year wasn't in question?! :HideThePain:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I mean...okay...but I thought a release this year wasn't in question?! :HideThePain:
Been seeing people outside the forum repeatedly speculate that the update will hit next year because

Screenshot_20240614_224203_Samsung Internet.jpg

And this is despite Cari saying that the dev cycle won't be that long. So him coming out to say it again is just par for the course. :HideThePain:

• Wow
Reactions: Takkatakka
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes