• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Dmoll

Dec 18, 2022
Is this game worth it? Ive played some VNs that use illusion models but all of them have disappointed me so far.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Is this game worth it? Ive played some VNs that use illusion models but all of them have disappointed me so far.
I personaly like it but I can't say for you since I don't know what you like and what you don't like. You'd have to give it a try to see if you like it.

Das_Peanut

Oct 7, 2021
I feel your interpretation is very reasonable. My brain just went "Oh Luna, you're so quirky for keeping heart-shaped candy in a little plastic baggie". If any of the girls would do that, we can probably all agree she'd be our first guess :LOL:
Now that you mention it, yeah, it would very much be in character for her.

All I can say is that Eternum is well written and that the models and renders are made with care and an eye for detail. Or, maybe, that this is the best AVN in production. Whether or not it'll disappoint you, though, I couldn't say. Only one way for you to find out.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I mean...is it worth it to download it for free? Probably? :HideThePain:

Depends on what you're looking for. Eternum is very story and character driven, so if you're just looking for a lot of sex scenes...probably not. If you want a legitimate interesting story with a lot of humor and well written characters it might be for you.

Reactions: wookie ookie

Grinch

Dec 31, 2017
I got you, you do have to roll it back a few slides then start scrolling forward again since I saved in the end bit
Thanks for that pal, sorry for the late reply. I ended up just playing it again from the beginning and finished the other day, have to say again, fantastic VN.
Thanks again for taking the time and replying, much appreciated :)

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
[0.8] - Sneak peek #2

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all having a wonderful week!
YES, INDEED! The second set of sneak peeks is already here!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And wow, our girls are all so lucky this time! No one wanted to be left out, so they all got featured in a single batch of sneak peeks! (angry elven Princess noises)

As you can see, in 0.8 we're continuing our adventure in the New World server, where the crew must retrieve the Heart of the Abyss from the Island of the Lost Souls for El Coyote.

Although... wait, something seems off. Some of those previews don't look like a pirate setting Strange... And where is the MC?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Development continues progressing smoothly! However, I won't go into details this time, as I'll be sharing more information about how things are going and what I've accomplished so far in a Devlog I'll be posting at the beginning of next month!

So, I'll leave it here for today!
I'll let you ponder what's happening in the previews and what we can expect in the new chapter of this epic, crazy, and sexy adventure that we call Eternum

Never forget that this game exists solely because of all of you.
The assets, commissions, licenses, and time invested in this project are possible thanks to your support, and I'll never tire of expressing my gratitude

You're the best

And with that I say goodbye!

FOR NOW! Stay tuned for more info soon!
And as usual, remember my comments and DMs are always open! I'll always reply!

I love you all

Caribdis
Alex and Penny looking sexy as hell but damn, Dalia with the fuck me eyes.... Daliabros, its time

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SteveyP and [VEN0M]

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
Can't say you'll like it or not but it's definitely worth it to try the game out, it's fame is not unearned

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
Holy crap, I have to share this! I downloaded this game a little while ago after playing Chasing Sunsets, which I played after Leap of Faith (I'm loving these crossovers sending me to other good games). I really enjoyed Eternum and settled in for the long wait for the next update. Then I pop on here to see that there's a preview for 0.8. I got confused, since the version I have is 0.6.2 and realized that 0.7.5 was already out!

Yeeeesssssssssssssssssssss! I have more Eternum to play! Quickest wait time ever! Hell yeah!!!

Last edited:

gorgetoflinen

Jun 30, 2024
Eternum is a wonderful game, and worthy of so much of its praise. Between the attention to detail, the humour, and the fascinating story, its always great to return to.

I enjoyed it a lot in the beginning. I remember playing it back in 0.1, but I think the first time I knew it was a truly fantastic production was the cinematic where Dione is introduced. The buildup of tension, the lining up of the shot, and then the seamless transition to the video... I must have watched it back to back like 5 times it was so good.

And things have only gotten better from there. The cliffhangers always hurt, and when you replay they are practically invisible, so its sorta fun to be "in the know" of where months of anguish from the community took place each time.

Great game, looking forward to 2025 for the next installment.

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
Holy crap, I have to share this! I downloaded this game a little while ago after playing Chasing Sunsets, which I played after Leap of Faith (I'm loving these crossovers sending me to other good games). I really enjoyed Eternum and settled in for the long wait for the next update. Then I pop on here to see that there's a preview for 0.8. I got confused, since the version I have is 0.6.2 and realized that 0.7.5 was already out!

Yeeeesssssssssssssssssssss! I have more Eternum to play! Quickest wait time ever! Hell yeah!!!
Yeaaaaah about that, you're soon gonna wish you hadn't played 0.7.5.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
It should be around 40% completed, and the latest update was 3 months ago, so you can make your own speculations
Actually it's 32% about a week ago...

progress_bar_v8_copy-1.png

Prog is 6% per 10-13 days. so the current guesstimate is that Demon Lord beta lands in November, with the Public Release landing in December.

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes