Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021
Just finished the latest update. Whoo..That cliffhanger is intriguing. We all know MC somehow makes it through because you know, "story reasons" but that was a turn I didn't expect. Props to Caribdis for quite the turn. Also, i can't wait for the next Nancy scene.. She was looking TOO GOODT in The New World.

Reactions: KanyeT

HeraldOfEras

Sep 26, 2020
What's the difference? half of the sex in the game is inside the simulation.... all this is illegitimate.
That's just not true though. Even putting aside certain worldbuilding elements and saying that it's a video game, you do actually feel everything that happens to you in Eternum. We're shown this over and over.

It's not like getting t-bagged in an FPS, the sensation of being raped would most likely be exactly as violent and painful as having it happen in the real world. The only difference would be in a legal sense, since as for now Eternum is entirely self-policed.

And that matters because in the very first update the narrative establishes that Eternum rapists, like Benjamin and the pedo in the barn, are just as bad as the real deal, are roundly denounced and subsequently murdered.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
It's not for him to talk about it, which is bad, which is not.
Prostitution - it's there because of the Eva scene in Ion. After that there's no more content of that type from 0.2 onwards

Drugs - Aside from the Hallucinogenic drugs and the Aphrodisiac wine we take in 0.5, there's nothing that's stronger than those, nor are there any that you can equate to "date rape" drugs. And since dev has noted aversion to rape of any sort (treats them as a negative in this game), highly doubt they will be included in the future

Blackmail - Game's blackmail content is hardly on the extreme end, the closest being the Maat scene (which one could argue might not even count if you consider that Nova was likely enjoying it deep down)

TL;DR, while the tags exist for this game, they're hardly played towards the extreme end compared to other games on this site.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
That's just not true though. Even putting aside certain worldbuilding elements and saying that it's a video game, you do actually feel everything that happens to you in Eternum. We're shown this over and over.

It's not like getting t-bagged in an FPS, the sensation of being raped would most likely be exactly as violent and painful as having it happen in the real world. The only difference would be in a legal sense, since as for now Eternum is entirely self-policed.

And that matters because in the very first update the narrative establishes that Eternum rapists, like Benjamin and the pedo in the barn, are just as bad as the real deal, are roundly denounced and subsequently murdered.
And yet this is a "simulation" in the game, everyone thinks and believes it, like MC himself and the girls he fucks there. So it's illegitimate anyway.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Well, if there is such a tag, then everything is possible. Sex under drugs and so be it without rape.
Last I checked, Tags are based on content that currently exist within the game, and not for future/potential content. It's why the pregnancy tag isn't there yet despite the option to choose whether or not player wants to see that kind of content in the future (and options aren't content).

Reactions: Magic Potato

DaFinker

Formerly 'Grumpy_Dwarf'
Apr 24, 2024
Prostitution - it's there because of the Eva scene in Ion. After that there's no more content of that type from 0.2 onwards

Drugs - Aside from the Hallucinogenic drugs and the Aphrodisiac wine we take in 0.5, there's nothing that's stronger than those, nor are there any that you can equate to "date rape" drugs. And since dev has noted aversion to rape of any sort (treats them as a negative in this game), highly doubt they will be included in the future

Blackmail - Game's blackmail content is hardly on the extreme end, the closest being the Maat scene (which one could argue might not even count if you consider that Nova was likely enjoying it deep down)

TL;DR, while the tags exist for this game, they're hardly played towards the extreme end compared to other games on this site.
Yeah - Cari has made it pretty clear how he judges all those things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020

Exactly. The Tags are basically "better safe than sorry", so if someone really dislikes seeing a Prostitute in a game, they will be warned that there will be one, even if Eva only exists to have an early Sex scene.

I think the stance about Rape can be seen with the Dalia-scene in 0.6 on the Wild West Server. Probably one of the most clear loss of a Path in the entire game.

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
Exactly. The Tags are basically "better safe than sorry", so if someone really dislikes seeing a Prostitute in a game, they will be warned that there will be one, even if Eva only exists to have an early Sex scene.

I think the stance about Rape can be seen with the Dalia-scene in 0.6 on the Wild West Server. Probably one of the most clear loss of a Path in the entire game.
It will also probably lead to a bad end, just like in OIAL.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Anyone else thinking that maybe they're just heart-shaped candies and not drugs? My brain totally thought it was just a sweet treat to lighten her mood since we already know she prefers hot chocolate over coffee.
You know that's not bad. I didn't think of it that way could be his way of showing how he feels and his love that could work very well

Das_Peanut

Oct 7, 2021
Anyone else thinking that maybe they're just heart-shaped candies and not drugs? My brain totally thought it was just a sweet treat to lighten her mood since we already know she prefers hot chocolate over coffee.
My mind immediately went to the not-so-innocent kind of candy (LSD or MDMA) rather than blue Cinnamon Hearts or something like that because of the ziplock baggie on the table. Sweets aren't often sold in those.

baggie.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Lilybelle

Jan 22, 2023
*Knock Knock Knock*
Hello? Church of Nova? I'd like to bring something to the attention of your followers.

Developing on prior theory, it looks like Nova is coming out of her shell. The Church may further rejoice.

Lilybelle

Jan 22, 2023
My mind immediately went to the not-so-innocent kind of candy (LSD or MDMA) rather than blue Cinnamon Hearts or something like that because of the ziplock baggie on the table. Sweets aren't often sold in those.

View attachment 3778818
I feel your interpretation is very reasonable. My brain just went "Oh Luna, you're so quirky for keeping heart-shaped candy in a little plastic baggie". If any of the girls would do that, we can probably all agree she'd be our first guess :LOL:

Reactions: Das_Peanut

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
" You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to."

" My mom told me you like Secretaries, should we search for an elevator ? "

" Damit Nova, you should've told me what ALT F4 do "

" I need to get some Tan lines, Orion will love it "
Wait so these are from that yandex link? Like has Cari not posted them officially as sneak peeks?

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes