Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
He's still the one making the game tho, so the idea that there will be "drug sex with the immobilized Luna" when dev isn't into the idea just sounds odd or wishful thinking.
What's the difference? half of the sex in the game is inside the simulation.... all this is illegitimate.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
What's the difference? half of the sex in the game is inside the simulation.... all this is illegitimate.
Christ and Hunter... my guy, do you see such tags as 'rape' in the description? No. Also, it's clear that Carbidis isn't into that sort of thing. So to say that 'drug sex with the immobilized Luna' is going to happen is laughable a best. Not to mention it would be in that area of consent/non-consent, which as said priorly, Carb isn't into, specially since we see such options with Dalia and potentially 'forcing' ourself on her leading to a bad outcome.

So I'd kindly suggest you quit while your ahead here and move on, cause it's unlikely your 'hope' for that particular taste is gonna happen in a game where the Dev himself has made it clear that it's never gonna happen.

Reactions: Magic Potato

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
do you see such tags as 'rape' in the description?
It’s too early to draw full conclusions, given that in the first Cari game there is a partial “rape” scene, then everything can change and it all depends on the bad ending. but at the moment there is no place for Eternum for a rape scene, especially in such a context it would turn out to be a worst-case scenario

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
It’s too early to draw full conclusions, given that in the first Cari game there is a partial “rape” scene, then everything can change and it all depends on the bad ending. but at the moment there is no place for Eternum for a rape scene, especially in such a context it would turn out to be a worst-case scenario
I think it's unlikely Carb would go down that road, specially given it would be both jarring for the fans, as well as there would be some measure of set up for that to happen, which i don't see happening. While sure, it "could" happen, down road, path pending and what not, same time though I don't think Carby is gonna do that sort of thing, specially with the main cast of gals. A side character, maybe...

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think it's unlikely Carb would go down that road, specially given it would be both jarring for the fans, as well as there would be some measure of set up for that to happen, which i don't see happening. While sure, it "could" happen, down road, path pending and what not, same time though I don't think Carby is gonna do that sort of thing, specially with the main cast of gals. A side character, maybe...
there was already an attempt for it, that is why the black dude was killed off. so we can cross off that from the list ;)(y):LOL:

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
The Luna part is from the latest update, 0.7. The big bad revealing his evil plot is from the start of the same update
Really? I'm pretty sure that a new update came out after I lost that drive.
I guess I'll start a new save as fast forward until I find something new.

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes