VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
" You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to."

" My mom told me you like Secretaries, should we search for an elevator ? "

" Damit Nova, you should've told me what ALT F4 do "

" I need to get some Tan lines, Orion will love it "
I'm actually worried about Luna, those dark circles around her eyes most likely mean she hasn't slept well in days....

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022

Seems like Luna didn't take that Precognition of her future with Annie, very well.
my theory is that she's:

A- thinking Orion is dead and using meds to try and cope with the loss.

B- using the meds to cope with waiting on Orion's recovery after he's admitted in the hospital.

C- something bad happened to her and she's being coerced into taking the meds.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
my theory is that she's:

A- thinking Orion is dead and using meds to try and cope with the loss.

B- using the meds to cope with waiting on Orion's recovery after he's admitted in the hospital.

C- something bad happened to her and she's being coerced into taking the meds.
I have my own theory: do remember the moment where she hallucinated?

she saw her mother and she insulted her, now the same thing is probably happening this time, due to worry about Orion, she sees hallucinations of either Orion or someone and forces her to take pills, supposedly saying that she can return to Orion, this is another trap for her. perhaps due to a long experience she will begin to see something that is not worth it (but that’s my theory lol)

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
One theory that has been concocted is that Luna, Alex and Dalia are working together (concomitant with the pirate adventure) infiltrating an Ulysses virtual office on Eternum. Luna's appearance could have been the work of illusion magic

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dorfnutter
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes