Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
One theory that has been concocted is that Luna, Alex and Dalia are working together (concomitant with the pirate adventure) infiltrating an Ulysses virtual office on Eternum. Luna's appearance could have been the work of illusion magic
Could be some kind of ruse...or maybe they need to free Orion's body or something? :unsure:

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
I lost my old hard drive. I remember playing the part where you go visit the werewolves with... Luna or Nova? At the end of the chapter the big bad reveals his evil plot.

That's the last chapter I played. It might have been 0.6
Could somebody kindly share a save at the end of that version?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I lost my old hard drive. I remember playing the part where you go visit the werewolves with... Luna? At the end of the chapter the big bad reveals his evil plot.

That's the last chapter I played. It might have been 0.6
Could somebody kindly share a save at the end of that version?
The Luna part is from the latest update, 0.7. The big bad revealing his evil plot is from the start of the same update

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Yes? But I don't care about his opinion. This is your god, not mine. In the past, it would have been like I said. Luna would have been immobilized and we would have taken possession of her...
He's still the one making the game tho, so the idea that there will be "drug sex with the immobilized Luna" when dev isn't into the idea just sounds odd or wishful thinking.

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes