muhu1

Jan 14, 2023
The dialogue effects in question play more with the MILF/Sugar Mommy kink more than any sort of Forbidden Incest kink, really (which Patreon will probably murder Cari for should they ever catch him going for the latter route).
It's all on Gertrude because she keeps mixing us up with Dalia

Vignari

Mar 24, 2020
fellas is the lore connected to OIAL is any way? I got too invested in the lore, and if that's the case I'll go around playing that as well. If the only thing liking them is that they are both set up in caribdis-verse (fate ref) I'd rather skip out on OIAL.
OIAL is referenced in Eternum, but that's about it. You don't need to play one to understand the other. They're mostly disconnected other than setting.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
lol, i interpreted the post as "the loner ending is not canon," not Orion hallucinating the loner ending is not canon. I mean, the fact that the harem ending is canon does not invalidate that Orion was hallucinating a non-canon ending

Also, could you elaborate on how recent Eternum updates prove me wrong? I ain't bright so I ain't caught up with you:oops:

rero13

Nov 29, 2017
Can somebody tell me how finished this game is roughly? I would like to play it but I will wait if it takes around a year to complete

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes