MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Something familiar situation

Edit: Ps, I wouldn't even be surprised if Cari was actually inspired by something similar to the hints. Therefore, it was not only about oranges in “The Godfather”. it was more connected with the mafia’s fate, If I presented an orange to anyone near the enemy, it means something bad is expected, or even someone starts drinking orange juice, it also hints at something.

Last edited:

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Something familiar situation

Edit: Ps, I wouldn't even be surprised if Cari was actually inspired by something similar to the hints. Therefore, it was not only about oranges in “The Godfather”. it was more connected with the mafia’s fate, If I presented an orange to anyone near the enemy, it means something bad is expected, or even someone starts drinking orange juice, it also hints at something.
That would be interesting, but if I'm not mistaken there was a case of "safe pizza" - Carters had it for dinner after Roman server when Nancy had to stay behind and defend her newly acquired empire. It was just mentioned (actually I think it's always just mentioned, we've never seen pizza on screen), so it debunks this theory of "pizza of doom" a little. Still I treat it as an exception that proves the general rule :D

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
That would be interesting, but if I'm not mistaken there was a case of "safe pizza" - Carters had it for dinner after Roman server when Nancy had to stay behind and defend her newly acquired empire. It was just mentioned (actually I think it's always just mentioned, we've never seen pizza on screen), so it debunks this theory of "pizza of doom" a little. Still I treat it as an exception that proves the general rule :D
Yes, I understand that this looks like a joke lol :LOL:

Just because of some moments where “Pizza” was mentioned, something happens before you even have time to order pizza :ROFLMAO:

Although as for the sign and hints, there wasn’t necessarily anything bad about the orange, for example it’s like a talisman, I saw some hints from the mafia, where she is shown eating an orange, then peeling them, or simply showing where it is on the table, after that something is happening, and it doesn’t have to happen right away, it can happen in a day... it’s just such a hint as a “bad omen” or "Symbol of Death"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redd23

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Yes, I understand that this looks like a joke lol :LOL:

Just because of some moments where “Pizza” was mentioned, something happens before you even have time to order pizza :ROFLMAO:

Although as for the sign and hints, there wasn’t necessarily anything bad about the orange, for example it’s like a talisman, I saw some hints from the mafia, where she is shown eating an orange, then peeling them, or simply showing where it is on the table, after that something is happening, and it doesn’t have to happen right away, it can happen in a day... it’s just such a hint as a “bad omen”
...So Orion and Nancy getting blueballed due to war shenanigans isn't a sign of the pizza being a herald of a bad event? :HideThePain:

HeraldOfEras

Sep 26, 2020
Any bets on which LI will be the last to get a full sex scene? My money is on Calypso, the powerhouse unearthly beautiful elven princess has to be the final boss right?

Based on nothing, I'm betting that Luna's going to lose her virginity during the Annie-Orion threesome, with Annie as her cheerleader.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Any bets on which LI will be the last to get a full sex scene? My money is on Calypso, the powerhouse unearthly beautiful elven princess has to be the final boss right?
Kinda depends if you even count Calypso as a "full LI", but either of the two will likely be a good bet. Dalia and Annie will probably get their scenes in 0.8.

The Lunatics won't like that if that really happens :ROFLMAO:
It's pretty much what "we" have to expect at this point. Save the best for last. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: TamreeFugar

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Based on nothing, I'm betting that Luna's going to lose her virginity during the Annie-Orion threesome, with Annie as her cheerleader.
Until this point, all v-cards were punched without another girl around. I don't believe we'll need to wait for the threesome to punch Luna's.

In fact, I believe the threesomes will take quite a while to happen - like in 0.12.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Until this point, all v-cards were punched without another girl around. I don't believe we'll need to wait for the threesome to punch Luna's.

In fact, I believe the threesomes will take quite a while to happen - like in 0.12.
, so 0.12 is waaay too late (moreso if he decides to end it around that point). 0.9 feels like the sweet spot given that all girls save Luna would have their vcards punched by then, so the threesomes could well commence at that point (this is assuming Cari doesn't sneak one for 0.8).

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
, so 0.12 is waaay too late (moreso if he decides to end it around that point). 0.9 feels like the sweet spot given that all girls save Luna would have their vcards punched by then, so the threesomes could well commence at that point (this is assuming Cari doesn't sneak one for 0.8).
I still think 0.9 is too soon, since 0.8 will close the year (2034) and we'll punch at least Dalia's v-card (while Annie might get hers as well). Luna would be left for 0.9, yep... since Dalia wouldn've had her scene so recently, Alex might get one for just herself (rounding 3 scenes) in 0.9. Penny x Nova might be the first threesome and may happen in 0.9, then...

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I still think 0.9 is too soon, since 0.8 will close the year (2034) and we'll punch at least Dalia's v-card (while Annie might get hers as well). Luna would be left for 0.9, yep... since Dalia wouldn've had her scene so recently, Alex might get one for just herself (rounding 3 scenes) in 0.9. Penny x Nova might be the first threesome and may happen in 0.9, then...
I wonder about that because Orion mentioned that he wanted Dalia's bday celeb to be earlier than Christmas so the final event for 0.8 could be the Ski Trip. I also wonder if it would be the perfect opportunity for the entire group to finally have a meeting (instigated by Nancy) to out Orion forming a harem of sorts as well as reveal their own feelings, though I realize the tricky part would be on how to get Nova and Luna to join the trip (unless said trip happens BEFORE Christmas, giving the other two the excuse to join in before their own holiday celebration with their respective families). Alex wouldn't be an issue as she'll likely be dragged by Dalia on the trip assuming she doesn't have work commitments set up.

jefi2000

Apr 23, 2020
Worth adding that Cari has already said there will be 4 scenes in 0.8

4.80 star(s) 906 Votes