Feb 17, 2022
Any bets on which LI will be the last to get a full sex scene? My money is on Calypso, the powerhouse unearthly beautiful elven princess has to be the final boss right?

HeraldOfEras

Sep 26, 2020
Any bets on which LI will be the last to get a full sex scene? My money is on Calypso, the powerhouse unearthly beautiful elven princess has to be the final boss right?

Based on nothing, I'm betting that Luna's going to lose her virginity during the Annie-Orion threesome, with Annie as her cheerleader.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Kinda depends if you even count Calypso as a "full LI", but either of the two will likely be a good bet. Dalia and Annie will probably get their scenes in 0.8.

The Lunatics won't like that if that really happens :ROFLMAO:
It's pretty much what "we" have to expect at this point. Save the best for last. :HideThePain:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Based on nothing, I'm betting that Luna's going to lose her virginity during the Annie-Orion threesome, with Annie as her cheerleader.
Until this point, all v-cards were punched without another girl around. I don't believe we'll need to wait for the threesome to punch Luna's.

In fact, I believe the threesomes will take quite a while to happen - like in 0.12.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Until this point, all v-cards were punched without another girl around. I don't believe we'll need to wait for the threesome to punch Luna's.

In fact, I believe the threesomes will take quite a while to happen - like in 0.12.
, so 0.12 is waaay too late (moreso if he decides to end it around that point). 0.9 feels like the sweet spot given that all girls save Luna would have their vcards punched by then, so the threesomes could well commence at that point (this is assuming Cari doesn't sneak one for 0.8).

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
, so 0.12 is waaay too late (moreso if he decides to end it around that point). 0.9 feels like the sweet spot given that all girls save Luna would have their vcards punched by then, so the threesomes could well commence at that point (this is assuming Cari doesn't sneak one for 0.8).
I still think 0.9 is too soon, since 0.8 will close the year (2034) and we'll punch at least Dalia's v-card (while Annie might get hers as well). Luna would be left for 0.9, yep... since Dalia wouldn've had her scene so recently, Alex might get one for just herself (rounding 3 scenes) in 0.9. Penny x Nova might be the first threesome and may happen in 0.9, then...

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I still think 0.9 is too soon, since 0.8 will close the year (2034) and we'll punch at least Dalia's v-card (while Annie might get hers as well). Luna would be left for 0.9, yep... since Dalia wouldn've had her scene so recently, Alex might get one for just herself (rounding 3 scenes) in 0.9. Penny x Nova might be the first threesome and may happen in 0.9, then...
I wonder about that because Orion mentioned that he wanted Dalia's bday celeb to be earlier than Christmas so the final event for 0.8 could be the Ski Trip. I also wonder if it would be the perfect opportunity for the entire group to finally have a meeting (instigated by Nancy) to out Orion forming a harem of sorts as well as reveal their own feelings, though I realize the tricky part would be on how to get Nova and Luna to join the trip (unless said trip happens BEFORE Christmas, giving the other two the excuse to join in before their own holiday celebration with their respective families). Alex wouldn't be an issue as she'll likely be dragged by Dalia on the trip assuming she doesn't have work commitments set up.

jefi2000

Apr 23, 2020
Worth adding that Cari has already said there will be 4 scenes in 0.8

Reactions: sexypeanut

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Dalia has a reserve slot since she's poster girl. Annie is likely since she's due a penetration scene. Remaining 2 are fair game, tho Cari mentioned he'll be surprised if anyone manages to guess all the scenes this time around.
Is it possible that besides Cali, one scene will again be with a secondary girl? :unsure: especially when we saw a some sneaks with a others woman

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes