GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I realized I never really gave my thoughts about this update outside the cliffhanger, but I wanna say the story content was very nice for the side world they went to, though the pirate stuff felt rushed and almost non existent (another reason I don't like the cliffhanger being where it is is we might never see the rest of it, who knows). Luna was always adorable but the cuteness in lewd scenes is giving me diabetes. Her not knowing what to do with cum in her mouth so she instinctively goes to swallow it is the funniest and unintentionally sexiest thing in that moment. And the highlight for me was Penny because I had been waiting for Penny for a long time. I do think the build up for Nova was great though.

Overall: Damn you Cari, damn you to Hades, You're making me wait another 6-7 months, you evil, sick bastard.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I'm somewhat amazed...

If people can't see that Nancy/Annie Nova will be a thing, there's plenty of reasons to believe so. We even joked about it.

Pac-Nan, anyone?

The college party really had Nova getting closer to Penny. Now there's always the fact that every permutation is impossible (That's 8! = 40320 for the math wizards) but yes, the girls will have some combinations and break off in the harem.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I'm somewhat amazed...

If people can't see that Nancy/Annie Nova will be a thing, there's plenty of reasons to believe so. We even joked about it.

Pac-Nan, anyone?

The college party really had Nova getting closer to Penny. Now there's always the fact that every permutation is impossible (That's 8! = 40320 for the math wizards) but yes, the girls will have some combinations and break off in the harem.
And that's just the threesomes...

...What? You guys thought it's just gonna stop there?

Screenshot_20240328_090807_Discord.jpg

:BootyTime:

*This post was brought to you by the Church of Nova.
JOIN US...OR WE'RE GONNA GET YA.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Damned if Cari isn't trying to kill us with all these Combo's. :ROFLMAO:
Likely won't be able to cover all possible combinations, but the ones that have been teased so far (i.e. Alex and Dalia, Nancy and Annie, Nova and Penny, Luna and Annie, Dalia and Penny, Carter Family Foursome (I dunno how Cari is gonna pull this off, but if OIAL managed to fly under the radar then he could likely find a way)) are likely going to be covered.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Let's admit it:

Caribdis is a genius. This is an ascertained truth.

But Caribdis he's even a master in trolling people with his posts.

Another truth?

Let's arrive at page 1430 of the comments and you'll see people asking for.....

Next update progression.

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
We need romance with Wenlin and Aspen ASAP! And thanks for the Nova scene. Been waiting for that one.
Just go over and ask Chop-Chop for help with your request. I'm sure he'll give you a discount even and use a Polyjuice Potion on himself just for you as an added bonus freebie so you can get both at once! It's like three for the price of one! Wenlin, "Aspen", and Chop-Chop! :KEK:

No refunds accepted. All sales are final, please consider your purchase carefully before ordering. Chop-Chop is not responsible for any emotional damage should the potion stop working mid-sex.

Last edited:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Nancy, Penelope, Dalia... Oh hell yeah!!
View attachment 3485152
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gotta stop you right there...

Remember where he gets Da Money. And what they're going to look for. Then look at how people busted nuts around here for just one week of release. Man's gonna put that at the tail end of the series if anything as "DLC". Doesn't mean you're wrong. Just don't expect that any time soon when there's other options available.

Nova said:
Brought to you by the Awesomeness of the Church of Nova!
Enjoy, or your doom is sealed!
Actually.png

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Had a chance to replay the update- interesting observations ahead

The gut shot was literally spelt out on the pirate server- which lead me to revisit the scene with Orion and Idriel in Limbo

Eternum1.JPG

Remember the tune playing in that scene?

What if the lyrics are to be interpreted literally?

Oh a final random thought- what if the heart of the abyss is Orions heart- Faustian trade off?

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Yes.

He's also a frequent visitor in Cari's Discord and even has his own custom title there.

View attachment 3484639

:KEK:

/notif pops

/sees this

Screenshot_20240328_213638_Samsung Internet.jpg

Me:

the-incredibles-the-incredibles2.gif

Oh a final random thought- what if the heart of the abyss is Orions heart- Faustian trade off?
I feel like that's just going to overcomplicate the story a tad, but we'll see.

Feb 21, 2023
The gut shot was literally spelt out on the pirate server- which lead me to revisit the scene with Orion and Idriel in Limbo

View attachment 3485508

Remember the tune playing in that scene?

What if the lyrics are to be interpreted literally?

Hold my Dorfnutter that is actually quite well observed. I sure as hell missed that despite being such a strange way to say that.

About the Faustian trade, hmmmmm. We are kinda lacking the info for that, but the next update could have more pirate content. So maybe the first few sets of sneaks will tell us something. And what lyrics are you talking about exactly? I thought that was an instrumental piece when I looked it up :unsure:

triffids

Jul 4, 2021
Try some autosaves before you give up if you haven't already.
Sadly no luck on this front. Here is what the full traceback say if anyone that know code want to take a guess at the problem:

Refresher: Unmodded. Same problem with my saves on both mac and PC.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
That would potentially work had it not been revealed in this update that Eternum WASN'T an actual VRMMO. However it was revealed as such, so the solutions are likely based on what's revealed in the story so far (or anything that isn't but is something that sounds plausible when revealed in the next update).

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes