Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
All these talks about threesomes and foursomes is making me realize I probably will have to start another playthrough because I got locked out of Dalia´s path and I don´t wanna miss out on anyone.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Another thought:
What's the bet the polyjuice potion is used in conjunction with the body duplication artifact?

hulabulia

Dec 16, 2021
(forgot to make files public, it works now)
i have created a full page of scenes and choices that matter, filling 10 pages exactly, with the last save being just before the major spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This group of saves have been played in the latest 0.6 version, and will contain a save for every major "hot" scene (including some extra scenes, like a directors cut almost), and save for every player choice, while still going on the perfect harem route.

Heres the link for the zip file with the saves folder ready to copy on top of your saves folder (screenshot below). just make sure to have your folder empty of any file between 1-1-LT1.save and 10-6-LT1.save. You can keep your autosaves and quick saves (again, screenshot below).

1711673456270.png 1711673479345.png
click this button:
1711673490492.png
have your own saves folder like this:
1711673512530.png

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Orion gets a headache right when he meets the Founder

Orion is also made aware that without death, life no meaning.

My theory. Orion is the Founder. They are one and the same (I know, its a touch recycled from OiaL). A long, long time ago, the Founder was 'good', much like Orion. He discovered Eternum. Saved a princess and ruled justly with her in happiness. But at some point he turned against her. He desired power and money and used his abilities to shackle Idriel (Calypso's ancestor) and 'created' Eternum on Earth to give him test subjects or proxies to try and acquire the ten gems of doom. However, in the midst of this, the Founder is reborn as Orion (Orion is almost certainly NOT the first reborn version). Orion (just like the original Founder) is 'good' at the beginning of his life. He tries to help people, but over time he succumbs to arrogance, greed and pride (we are starting to see the beginning of this at the end of Ep7). And Idriel sounds extremely displeased to see Orion succumb in this way in her ending monologue, as if she'd seen him walk this path many times before.

*This post was brought to you by the Church of Nova.
JOIN US...OR WE'RE GONNA GET YA.

Down000

Feb 17, 2020
I got lock out from penelope's path, i thought this game didn't have routes. No ideia what i did wrong there.

Apr 8, 2018
I got lock out from penelope's path, i thought this game didn't have routes. No ideia what i did wrong there.
4th Wall Devourer of Worlds Annie literally said at the beginning that having chars greyed out means you pretty much screwed up somewhere. From the top of my rotting brain, probably screwed up at the party with Nova or the photoshoot or the loco's cafe game or maybe you did the most heinous crime of all, you did not give her enough spoons of sugar.

• Haha
Reactions: hunterashton21
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes