Apr 8, 2018
That's what mc thinking... But tell me this... If he has shop (aparently the only shop) in every other server and if you want to buy something in a server, how much is the chance of getting to meet him? (That's right... It's 100%)
So... you dismiss it just because it's Orion's thoughts? Okay, let's say for some reason you're actually right, that it's a 100% chance to meet him if you intend to meet him, then that still means those meetings aren't mere coincidences because this guy's deliberately shown up at the opportune moments Orion needed him, Orion wasn't even meaning or intending to meet him. And it's definitely hard to believe that it's literally the only shop, a lot of people play Eternum to earn cash.

Apr 8, 2018
I mean I am definitely not calling it coincidence.... You will meet him if you want to buy something.... No matter which server you are in.... I think I am going crazy the more I think about it...
Well, in your initial reply you sounded like you were making a point that it was just a coincidence and that it's guaranteed to meet Chop-Chop. But all's cool let me just drop my dollar store memes whenever someone says/asks something.

• Sad
Reactions: JenusKudo

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
My god, I can't even wait for the public release... And you're telling me to wait for .8?!
So is it your moral code that is preventing you from downloading 0.7 ATM? I thought I'd ask to cater for the one in a hundred chance that you don't realise that you can download it from here.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Cari should've made another way for us to try and regain a lost path instead of rolling back. An example would be:

Told Chang the password, went there and found that asshole Brock overheard it and is throwing a party, loses Dalia path, but instead of leaving the server outright, an option appears for Orion to activate his powers and kill everyone on the server.
idk maye that helps fix things up, if not then at least we would get the satisfaction of killing Brock.

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
So is it your moral code that is preventing you from downloading 0.7 ATM? I thought I'd ask to cater for the one in a hundred chance that you don't realise that you can download it from here.
Ethical piracy but also, there might be fixes in the public release. Sure v6 ran fine on my end but who knows what will happen with v7.

Reactions: Ungawa

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Some of us wait until the public to get the most stable experience right along with seeing what's added to the first release.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I was just wondering. Is this a all or none type harem? I mean like if i reject Alex would that mess me up on having a Harem?

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
So my save files from the last one or two of episodes don't load. The last save that opens is from the the very end of the episode where they talked with Wyatt's mother, spoilers for who that is for those who are still at the early episodes (if there are such people) the one that died, and MC think is Thanatos.
All saves after that point throw exceptions like "no module named revertable". any idea why this happens? should i replay the game from where i can? could this be because of the walkthrough mode i use?

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
could this be because of the walkthrough mode i use?
In short: Yes

Mods often add some data to savegames, making them unusable with the vanilla version of the game. So you either look up, if there is a new version of that mod for 0.7 out already or you have to skip through 0.6, following the decisions you originally made to play 0.8.

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
In short: Yes

Mods often add some data to savegames, making them unusable with the vanilla version of the game. So you either look up, if there is a new version of that mod for 0.7 out already or you have to skip through 0.6, following the decisions you originally made to play 0.8.
yeah, but i have added the mod again... :)

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
just thinking of multiple play throughs. Does rejecting one lock you out of another girls path?
I don't think it does. It might block you from certain scenes though in which two girls play a part. I think if you don't follow Penny's path for example, you don't go to the College Halloween Party and therefore also miss out on Nova's scenes at the party, even if you follow her path. My recommendation would simply be: Follow all paths. The harem path is the way the game is meant to be played and the way the story and all the scenes work out the best.

yeah, but i have added the mod again... :)
Well...then you have to ask the modder, I guess. ;)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Cari should've made another way for us to try and regain a lost path instead of rolling back. An example would be:

Told Chang the password, went there and found that asshole Brock overheard it and is throwing a party, loses Dalia path, but instead of leaving the server outright, an option appears for Orion to activate his powers and kill everyone on the server.
idk maye that helps fix things up, if not then at least we would get the satisfaction of killing Brock.
I'm not sure how this would restore your relationship with Dalia ... she still loses exclusive access to her one private place, and you've still been proven untrustworthy in her eyes.

How would you make up with Penny if you betray her feelings by making a play for her arch-enemy?

Anyway, don't forget that in the story, only a few months have passed since you arrived in town, and only a few more months will probably pass before the end of the game.

It's just the nature of this type of story-telling, and also the nature of us "beta testers" participating in a game while it's being developed. It only seems like there should be time for such things because we have so much "downtime" between each release.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
I'm not sure how this would restore your relationship with Dalia ... she still loses exclusive access to her one private place, and you've still been proven untrustworthy in her eyes.
well at least it gives the satisfaction of making everybody lose everything they have... if i'm going down might as well take everyone else with me

• Haha
Reactions: Ungawa and Elhemeer
4.80 star(s) 881 Votes