Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Cari should've made another way for us to try and regain a lost path instead of rolling back. An example would be:

Told Chang the password, went there and found that asshole Brock overheard it and is throwing a party, loses Dalia path, but instead of leaving the server outright, an option appears for Orion to activate his powers and kill everyone on the server.
idk maye that helps fix things up, if not then at least we would get the satisfaction of killing Brock.
well at least it gives the satisfaction of making everybody lose everything they have... if i'm going down might as well take everyone else with me
:FacePalm:...Just no.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
well at least it gives the satisfaction of making everybody lose everything they have... if i'm going down might as well take everyone else with me
The problem is, every catch-up scene he would do this way would have to take additional development time. So that would mean that every important decision would also need another scene to remedy a bad outcome from that scene, which in turn needs writing (and good writing at that to stay believable) and another set of renders that a lot of players probably wouldn't ever see in the first place.

Renpy already is exceptional lenient with choices. You can save whenever you want, you can just scroll back and you can skip stuff you already know. I really don't see a reason to put a lot of development effort into "remedy scenes".

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Cari should've made another way for us to try and regain a lost path instead of rolling back. An example would be:

Told Chang the password, went there and found that asshole Brock overheard it and is throwing a party, loses Dalia path, but instead of leaving the server outright, an option appears for Orion to activate his powers and kill everyone on the server.
idk maye that helps fix things up, if not then at least we would get the satisfaction of killing Brock.
I get the sentiment, but as a reminder...

Screenshot_20240329_232036_Discord.jpg Screenshot_20240329_232050_Discord.jpg

So yeah, good luck trying to convince him to halt a chunk of his dev time just to go back and "rework" on a scene that he already deems as done, especially if reworking it doesn't really serve the narrative in the future (like in the case of him changing the model of Linus' NPC memory hacking tool in 0.6 to that of a smaller version of Caly's box).

ForgotLastusername

Aug 17, 2018
CAn anyone tell me when will the 0.7 apk be uploaded?I cant port the 0.6 saves from apk to desktop, they wont load.
I thought the .exe and apk are released at the same time?
Do I need to put in a request for the same?

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, after playing this version, I was wondering: it really doesn't matter, but which girls are virgin? I'm pretty sure that Annie, Luna, Nova are, maybe Dalia? But Alex and Penny? Not so sure. Calypso? Maybe she is. Did Dev say something about it?

Reactions: kimhuynjoong

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
So, after playing this version, I was wondering: it really doesn't matter, but which girls are virgin? I'm pretty sure that Annie, Luna, Nova are, maybe Dalia? But Alex and Penny? Not so sure. Calypso? Maybe she is. Did Dev say something about it?
I got the impression from Alex's sex scene in 0.6 that she had been a virgin. Otherwise I'd agree with you.

Apr 19, 2021
View attachment 2994930

Overview:
You’re moving with your best friend to the city of Kredon, home to some of the best schools and universities in the country, to continue your studies. However, in Kredon, there’s only one thing everyone talks about: ETERNUM—the virtual, hyper-reality MMORPG game released a few years ago that revolutionized the world of technology.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-22
Release Date: 2024-03-22
Developer: Caribdis - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.0 Hotfix
Language: English
VNBD:
Other Games: Once in a Lifetime
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android
(v0.6.2 Public): MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Android
(v0.6.2 Public Compressed): MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Off topic Thread-
Walkthrough - In-Depth Walkthrough* - MultiMod* - Italian Translation* - Turkish Translation* - Russian Translation* - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2872859 View attachment 2872777 View attachment 2872689 View attachment 2872788 View attachment 1610406 View attachment 1388341 View attachment 1794791 View attachment 1388343 View attachment 2392525 View attachment 1388352 View attachment 1388351 View attachment 1388342 View attachment 2392529 View attachment 1610402 View attachment 2392526 View attachment 1388350 View attachment 2872821 View attachment 2392530 View attachment 1388346 View attachment 1388344 View attachment 2392527 View attachment 1388349 View attachment 1610404
pls uptade android port

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I got the impression from Alex's sex scene in 0.6 that she had been a virgin. Otherwise I'd agree with you.
Yea, I'm nor sure. I tought that maybe she could be virgin, because she is/was from a powerful family and all, but I don't know. About Penny, she is "famous", lots of guys on her DM, but she doesn't seem to pay attention and not sure if she had a boyfriend before, so I'm not sure if she is virgin.

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
Perfect game, the sad thing about it is me
I dislike long stories that is not around the depravity of the female MC or females in general
Also I hate vanilla plot, and this is as vanilla as it can get (debatable)

10 stars lmao, dev clearly cares and delivers.

Last edited:

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Really?

I got the opposite impression actually.

I've always found it peculiar to fetishize virginity (my real life experience has always been taking a girls cherry is boring, awkward, slow and she usually doesn't know what she wants in the sack until she's fucked a guy or two anyway, I digress).

My guess for who still had her V-card at the beginning of the game would have been

Almost certainly pure

Annie - for sure, she's practically captain of the good girls club.
Luna - Literally a social outcast and unable to touch anyone (on the hand or anywhere?) without visions. It's a safe bet she's still cherry, though not impossible (I would actually think it would be cute if Orion WAS her second).

Potentially sexually active

Nova - this could be a technicality as it wouldn't be unrealistic to imagine she's had sex in the kink server in Eternum. Nevertheless she straight up tells us she's a gold star during the polygraph.
Dalia - She said 'he's the one' referring to Orion during their butt job scene. Seems pretty indicative that she's got her V-chip installed. Though I'd be surprised if she hadn't blown a guy 'I have no gag reflex'.

Degenerate filthy sluts

Alex - all these girls seem to know what they like and what they want in bed, but between the casual way Alex proposes sex, taking the lead in the initial scene, her history and the general vibe she gives off, I'd say her hymen is probably a distant memory.
Penelope - Penny is sweet and has strong morals*, but she's also flirty, social and knows exactly what she likes in bed. She may be a lady, but she's no maiden.
Nancy - has two, none twin children. Maybe she got double immaculate conception-ed?**

*Penny won't even go topless to be a model and if you force her, she quits rather than being a part of that lifestyle.

**I hope you know I'm kidding here.

strangelandQQ

Oct 21, 2023
Well, they can all be virgins (some players are pretty picky about that).
From a storytelling or logic standpoint, i am 100% sure that Luna and Annie both virgins. Nova too. she said that at lie detector challenge.
About Penny, she's 21, she's a beautiful and popular girl who love parties and hangouts, and I highly doubt she's never slept with anyone.
The same goes for Alex, she may well have had a sexual experience because of her rebellious nature, of course she's very sensitive about friendships and the people she lets in, but sex isn't really about friendship.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Well, they can all be virgins (some players are pretty picky about that).
From a storytelling or logic standpoint, i am 100% sure that Luna and Annie both virgins. Nova too. she said that at lie detector challenge.
About Penny, she's 21, she's a beautiful and popular girl who love parties and hangouts, and I highly doubt she's never slept with anyone.
The same goes for Alex, she may well have had a sexual experience because of her rebellious nature, of course she's very sensitive about friendships and the people she lets in, but sex isn't really about friendship.
Yea. I think that too. About Penny, yea, if I needed to bet, I would be that she isn't virgin, but Alex, she is a mystery to me. Even tho you said about her rebellious nature and all, I'm not sure if she would have sex with some random dude, but yea, I get the ideia that maybe she isn't virgin anymore. About Dalia, I guess she is virgin too. I just remember Dalia and Alex talking (after MC met Alex's father) and Dalia was telling her about the time she was at her private server, and it doesn't hint that she has done something with another guy. I can't believe that Dalia and Alex never had a conversation about sex before, so, that's why I think that maybe Dalia (90%) and Alex (60%) are virgins.

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
Not a fan of V-talk, but if we're going by order of first meeting:
Were and still are: Annie, Luna
Were but aren't now: Nova
Likely was/is: Calypso
Probably was/is: Dalia
Probably wasn't: Penny
likely wasn't: Alex
Nope: Nancy

Last edited:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
checking in the game script i found the answer:

one can see in the dialogue that happens if one chooses to penetrate Dalia during the buttjob (violating her consent and thus, raping her) she says "it might not mean sht to you but to me,I..." and "i want my first..."

clear indications she's a virgin.

1711739388277.png

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
checking in the game script i found the answer:

one can see in the dialogue that happens if one chooses to penetrate Dalia during the buttjob (violating her consent and thus, raping her) she says "it might not mean sht to you but to me,I..." and "i want my first..."

clear indications she's a virgin.

View attachment 3489945
Well, damn, haha! Yea, so Dalia is virgin. Alex and Penny are the only ones that I'm not sure, but that's ok. Alex is still my favorite one, virgin or not, hahaha.

cayseron

Apr 28, 2022
That's what mc thinking... But tell me this... If he has shop (aparently the only shop) in every other server and if you want to buy something in a server, how much is the chance of getting to meet him? (That's right... It's 100%)
Hmmm... Come to think of it, this guy is also similar to idriel.... How else is he keeping up with all the shops in different server?
its far from 100% and even if he is only shop owner in all eternum (which is insane claim in its own) how is it that he is always opening shop in server that Orion is currently playing? Or is your claim that he is using avatar in all server at all times in the same time?
Now what is more plausible, ^ THAT posiblity, or simply the idea Chop Chop is more than just a random shopowner.

For what its worth i am sure Chop Chop will be crucial for the "best ending" just like how staby mike was for best ending of OIALT

Reactions: Redd23
4.80 star(s) 881 Votes