Karla Jean

Oct 5, 2022
I've always been a fan of how Caribdis uses background elements to bring scenes to life (stuff like Chang getting tripped at the pool, the guy in the gym running on the treadmill like he's Raiden running down the side of a skyscraper about to cut a Metal Gear in half, etc). Stuff that may or may not ever be directly referenced by the people talking that catches the corner of your eye, making you want to rollback to see the progression of events.

But the one thing I find myself always being on the lookout for regardless of what's going on in the scene is Carolyn's antics.
Was she in a tank at some point, or am I going crazy?

chirpytool

Jun 13, 2022
Heres the link for the zip file with the saves folder ready to copy on top of your saves folder (screenshot below). just make sure to have your folder empty of any file between 1-1-LT1.save and 10-6-LT1.save. You can keep your autosaves and quick saves (again, screenshot below).
Many thanks for this! The wait between versions is so long that I always find myself losing my save files every update. Always!

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Man, having discovered Eternum at v0.7 is brutal. v0.8 felt so short. Really hoping for a Penny & Nova threesome at some point.

This version only ends one way correct? I'm a bit scarred from my first playthrough of OIAL (as in, my choices aren't the reason I got shot right?)
"v0.8 felt so short." Are you here from the future? If so, then no spoilers please. :)

• Haha
Reactions: kimhuynjoong

Talishan

Jul 26, 2019
You don't like angry sex??
I am 100% into aspen. Hoping that an opportunity pops up at some point, but it doesn't really feel like it will. That girl's attitude exists for a reason, it would be fun to find out what it is and try to crack that shell. Angry sex is a great bonus.

Reactions: kjj308

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I am 100% into aspen. Hoping that an opportunity pops up at some point, but it doesn't really feel like it will. That girl's attitude exists for a reason, it would be fun to find out what it is and try to crack that shell. Angry sex is a great bonus.
I would like to try and break that angry shell with good old fashion romance and make Aspen a happy woman. ;)
Tbh I'm not sure if Cari will follow up on her. It's likely that she'll show up again down the road for story purposes (since she could be tied to Penny's storyline when the latter gets the Ulysses sponsorship (I can see Cari using that story thread in a potential "assault on Ulysses HQ event" where Penny will be their entrance ticket)), but a lewd scene with her...yeah big doubt unless she happens to carry over into the next game as an LI or a side girl.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I would like to try and break that angry shell with good old fashion romance and make Aspen a happy woman. ;)
Yeah, because the game doesn't have 8 LIs already it has to constantly switch between in such a way that each girl only get a scene every other patch (except for Nova of course :mad:). Why not waste one of the 3-4 scenes per Update on some annoying side character. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Redd23
Apr 8, 2018
Yeah probably a bad end or somethin', I'm one of those following the walkthrough and it's stated there not to take it.

Completely unrelated, it has always bothered me how this redhead behind Orion vanishes into thin air I've always noticed that whenever I replay and it's haunting me.
1711801785998.jpeg

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
So predictions I have seen on here plus possibilities I can think of, unlikely or not, seem to be as follows.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly right now I don't see too much point in speculating, since we have to little information. Most points you mention COULD happen (except 5, since not everybody has that item or some might already "used" it in 0.6), but none of them have to happen and you can come up with other solutions as well. Since no one of us has a large base of information to draw informed assumptions from, it can essentially be everything and nothing that might resolve the cliffhanger.

Generally it has to be said that Cari tends to cheap out on his own cliffhangers anyway. So while I think he showed the ending of 0.7 very deliberately in such a way that it makes very clear what it should mean in that moment, as in Orion indeed dies at the end and isn't just injured and unconscious. I wouldn't put it past Cari to be like "surprise, everything was fine after all!" and the game kinda just continues with Orion wearing a band-aid during the rest of 0.8. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Generally it has to be said that Cari tends to cheap out on his own cliffhangers anyway. So while I think he showed the ending of 0.7 very deliberately in such a way that it makes very clear what it should mean in that moment, as in Orion indeed dies at the end and isn't just injured and unconscious. I wouldn't put it past Cari to be like "surprise, everything was fine after all!" and the game kinda just continues with Orion wearing a band-aid during the rest of 0.8. :HideThePain:
You say that, but end of 0.3 and start of 0.4 say otherwise. Same with end of 0.2 and start of 0.3 I think, if you count the full Caly encounter leading to Thanny showing up and Orion activating his full powers for the first time as the full intro act sequence itself.

Point is, Cari likes to troll, yes. But when it comes to a really serious "cliffhanger" like this one I don't think he'll cheap out on the resolution. Something WILL significantly change following this event, be it Orion finally showcasing his powers in the real or his consciousness escaping to Limbo/Eternum or Caly coming in clutch or the Syndicate showing their hand or Orion surviving through sheer willpower but being humbled by the experience. Doesn't matter what path is chosen, this will be a learning experience for Orion and will be a good step in his growth moving forward.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
You say that, but end of 0.3 and start of 0.4 say otherwise. Same with end of 0.2 and start of 0.3 I think, if you count the full Caly encounter leading to Thanny showing up and Orion activating his full powers for the first time as the full intro act sequence itself.

Point is, Cari likes to troll, yes. But when it comes to a really serious "cliffhanger" like this one I don't think he'll cheap out on the resolution. Something WILL significantly change following this event, be it Orion finally showcasing his powers in the real or his consciousness escaping to Limbo/Eternum or Caly coming in clutch or the Syndicate showing their hand or Orion surviving through sheer willpower but being humbled by the experience. Doesn't matter what path is chosen, this will be a learning experience for Orion and will be a good step in his growth moving forward.
Come on, just leave me my illusion that everything will be alright. It will be another 7 months or so before we know what will really happen. How am I supposed to hold out that long otherwise? :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes