Apr 8, 2018
oh, btw i was meaning to thank you for this link for a while now (y) , but i always forget, which is ironic since I listen everyday, my truly absolute favorite song from the game so far, which is funny since nancy is kind of on the bottom of the food chain for me, and also its my least favorite sex scene, because of Orion behaviour, but damn this song hit different:cool:
Shit so good it brings back memories of how I should be busting a nut but instead I was busting a move
View attachment Lizdance.mp4

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Shit so good it brings back memories of how I should be busting a nut but instead I was busting a move
View attachment 3490898
Man, you think that's bad?

I was looking for playlists a while back, and this meme dropped right here...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Karla Jean

Oct 5, 2022
I've always been a fan of how Caribdis uses background elements to bring scenes to life (stuff like Chang getting tripped at the pool, the guy in the gym running on the treadmill like he's Raiden running down the side of a skyscraper about to cut a Metal Gear in half, etc). Stuff that may or may not ever be directly referenced by the people talking that catches the corner of your eye, making you want to rollback to see the progression of events.

But the one thing I find myself always being on the lookout for regardless of what's going on in the scene is Carolyn's antics.
Was she in a tank at some point, or am I going crazy?

chirpytool

Jun 13, 2022
Heres the link for the zip file with the saves folder ready to copy on top of your saves folder (screenshot below). just make sure to have your folder empty of any file between 1-1-LT1.save and 10-6-LT1.save. You can keep your autosaves and quick saves (again, screenshot below).
Many thanks for this! The wait between versions is so long that I always find myself losing my save files every update. Always!

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Man, having discovered Eternum at v0.7 is brutal. v0.8 felt so short. Really hoping for a Penny & Nova threesome at some point.

This version only ends one way correct? I'm a bit scarred from my first playthrough of OIAL (as in, my choices aren't the reason I got shot right?)
"v0.8 felt so short." Are you here from the future? If so, then no spoilers please. :)

• Haha
Reactions: kimhuynjoong

Talishan

Jul 26, 2019
You don't like angry sex??
I am 100% into aspen. Hoping that an opportunity pops up at some point, but it doesn't really feel like it will. That girl's attitude exists for a reason, it would be fun to find out what it is and try to crack that shell. Angry sex is a great bonus.

Reactions: kjj308

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I am 100% into aspen. Hoping that an opportunity pops up at some point, but it doesn't really feel like it will. That girl's attitude exists for a reason, it would be fun to find out what it is and try to crack that shell. Angry sex is a great bonus.
I would like to try and break that angry shell with good old fashion romance and make Aspen a happy woman. ;)
Tbh I'm not sure if Cari will follow up on her. It's likely that she'll show up again down the road for story purposes (since she could be tied to Penny's storyline when the latter gets the Ulysses sponsorship (I can see Cari using that story thread in a potential "assault on Ulysses HQ event" where Penny will be their entrance ticket)), but a lewd scene with her...yeah big doubt unless she happens to carry over into the next game as an LI or a side girl.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I would like to try and break that angry shell with good old fashion romance and make Aspen a happy woman. ;)
Yeah, because the game doesn't have 8 LIs already it has to constantly switch between in such a way that each girl only get a scene every other patch (except for Nova of course :mad:). Why not waste one of the 3-4 scenes per Update on some annoying side character. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Redd23
4.80 star(s) 906 Votes