Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I don't know...the look just clicked with me, especially since it is a very wholesome and funny scene.
I played from the start since it had been awhile and I wanted to refresh my memory before I started on the new content.
Ah, yes that outfit. The scene is great, but the outfit didn't do anything special for me. Not that the clothes matter when the girl is so cute and adorable.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I played from the start since it had been awhile and I wanted to refresh my memory before I started on the new content.
Ah, yes that outfit. The scene is great, but the outfit didn't do anything special for me. Not that the clothes matter when the girl is so cute and adorable.
I mean the outfit is great as well, but of course in that scene it is the hairstyle and her face that is carrying the scene.

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Well, have you played the newest update already and then started again from the beginning? Because if you still at the 0.5 content, it wouldn't be surprising that you haven't seen the 0.7 content yet. :WaitWhat:

In any case, what I meant was this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know...the look just clicked with me, especially since it is a very wholesome and funny scene.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
So, after playing this version, I was wondering: it really doesn't matter, but which girls are virgin? I'm pretty sure that Annie, Luna, Nova are, maybe Dalia? But Alex and Penny? Not so sure. Calypso? Maybe she is. Did Dev say something about it?
I always assumed everyone in the story was a virgin, even the MC, with Nancy being the exception for obvious reasons.
But after the scene with Nova and especially the scene with Alex in the mansion dinner, I have my doubts about these two. Alex was pretty comfortable (or so it seemed) to initiate sex stuff and had no problem jerking MC´s dick and even blowing it. Also, she let´s him cum in her mouth (thank you for giving the choice, Dev) and also seems okay with it. I imagine that someone without experience would have more problems with that. As for Nova, she was a bit reluctant to give the Bj in that scene, but she really went balls deep (pun intended) after a while. My guess is that she must have given a bj at some point, and probably in the Eternum world. Maybe that´s why she was more at ease with it, because it was a videogame still.

Reactions: underoath27

hulabulia

Dec 16, 2021
Many thanks for this! The wait between versions is so long that I always find myself losing my save files every update. Always!
np, i might keep creating saves for each release. ill have one for 0.7 out soon. and will probably play through the game again and make new saves according to what i feel is the "optimal path".

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Well, have you played the newest update already and then started again from the beginning? Because if you still at the 0.5 content, it wouldn't be surprising that you haven't seen the 0.7 content yet. :WaitWhat:

In any case, what I meant was this:

Playing the update again, got back to that cafe scene, and was reminded of this:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I always assumed everyone in the story was a virgin, even the MC, with Nancy being the exception for obvious reasons.
But after the scene with Nova and especially the scene with Alex in the mansion dinner, I have my doubts about these two. Alex was pretty comfortable (or so it seemed) to initiate sex stuff and had no problem jerking MC´s dick and even blowing it. Also, she let´s him cum in her mouth (thank you for giving the choice, Dev) and also seems okay with it. I imagine that someone without experience would have more problems with that. As for Nova, she was a bit reluctant to give the Bj in that scene, but she really went balls deep (pun intended) after a while. My guess is that she must have given a bj at some point, and probably in the Eternum world. Maybe that´s why she was more at ease with it, because it was a videogame still.
That had me wondering, if a girl lost her virginity in Eternum, whether she might find when she got back to our world that her hymen was intact once more.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Playing the update again, got back to that cafe scene, and was reminded of this:

At least that is what most here think and I would agree, that this seemed to have strongly hinted towards this, especially since she only sees "a normal day in Annie's life", if the player isn't on Annie's path anymore.

I'd have to go back, but I think Nova was a confirmed virgin, Annie is one, Dalia is one (I think), Luna is most likely one.

Alex and Penny probably weren't, at least there were never any real comment in that direction, I think.

Reactions: JLucci

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018

especially since she only sees "a normal day in Annie's life", if the player isn't on Annie's path anymore.

I was thinking about that, but then wondered what would happen if you somehow lose either Luna's or Annie's path later? Seems like a potential future continuity error. Unless we're stuck with both now that we're on their paths. Not that I mind ;)

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

I was thinking about that, but then wondered what would happen if you somehow lose either Luna's or Annie's path later? Seems like a potential future continuity error. Unless we're stuck with both now that we're on their paths. Not that I mind ;)
Maybe...then again...I'll never know... :KEK:

Apr 8, 2018
She talks about that server when you´re at the Magic school, right?
Nova was never in Warthogs, but I don't blame you they look really similar.
1711837130054.png

Anyways, it wasn't a furry server it was a furry district inside the Kinky Paradise server and like I said previously she denies the furry allegations.

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Don't forget the fact that she is a more powerful succubus then Nova, Man Orion is going to be COMPLETELY Drained when they get done with him! :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 907 Votes