TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Aww But emo girl just wants the dicking of her life to make her happy, Orion can always hate fuck the shit out of her literally.;)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
That's missing Eva under Nova, a post-it note on the side with "TRY TO FUCK?" listing Idriel, Charlotte, Regina, Wenlin, and Aspen, and another one that says "FOR Pitrik ONLY" with Gertrude.
Sorry, but someone has their own plans
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
be more like:

TRY TO FUCK?
Idriel
Charlotte (with bra on)
Wenlin
Aspen (preferably with mouth taped)

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
Regina

FOR Pitrik ONLY
Gertrude
4pRHtqv.png

Feb 21, 2023
I'd have to go back, but I think Nova was a confirmed virgin, Annie is one, Dalia is one (I think), Luna is most likely one.

Alex and Penny probably weren't, at least there were never any real comment in that direction, I think.
My personal headcanon for when the extent of the harem becomes obvious to it's members includes this:
Alex: Are you crazy? No way I can ride that dick like a piston as a virgin!
Nova: I could...
*record scratch*
*eyes dart to Nova*

:KEK:

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018

I was thinking about that, but then wondered what would happen if you somehow lose either Luna's or Annie's path later? Seems like a potential future continuity error. Unless we're stuck with both now that we're on their paths. Not that I mind ;)
Hmmm you actually can lose Luna's path later in the chapter, so in this case this whole situation could be used as an evidence that Luna's visions indeed can be avoided... but I would treat it as "safety explanation", because I doubt somebody will willingly drop Luna's and Annie's paths at his point ;)

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
My view is the MC will have secretly obtained the Dao of Life and thus will heal his wounds. As a bonus Nova, Penny and somehow Luna are now pregnant.

Lucifer Hunter

May 6, 2021
I'll burn the whole kreadon down. I'll go find every kid from that school. Instead of that dog it should have been her in front of that truc. Also those teachers imma tie them to a pole. How dare they throw a pencil at my precious queen?

• Wow
Reactions: Takkatakka
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes