kjj308

Nov 2, 2022
I am 100% into aspen. Hoping that an opportunity pops up at some point, but it doesn't really feel like it will. That girl's attitude exists for a reason, it would be fun to find out what it is and try to crack that shell. Angry sex is a great bonus.
Yeah, because the game doesn't have 8 LIs already it has to constantly switch between in such a way that each girl only get a scene every other patch (except for Nova of course :mad:). Why not waste one of the 3-4 scenes per Update on some annoying side character. :HideThePain:
I just would like an option with a more petite body type. Right now the only main characters that are not insanely exaggerated are Annie and Nova.

Reactions: Rocky the Hardplace

bobdaniels

Jul 14, 2020
I just would like an option with a more petite body type. Right now the only main characters that are not insanely exaggerated are Annie and Nova.
How are Luna, Alex, and Dalia insanely exaggerated? The body types are pretty evenly spread out imo
Small/petite: Annie, Nova
Average/Normal: Luna, Alex, Dalia (her ass might belong in the next category)
Massive endowments: Penny, Nancy
Disgustingly large: no one thankfully

Apr 8, 2018
I'll burn the whole kreadon down. I'll go find every kid from that school. Instead of that dog it should have been her in front of that truc. Also those teachers imma tie them to a pole. How dare they throw a pencil at my precious queen?
Huh, a rare sighting of a Lunatic I thought your kind stuck around the discord/reddit but I agree with the sentiment and I think the school that kid was from was not Kredon.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I'm replaying this game I was wondering do the glasses every become relevant yet lol. I'll probably buy them during next replay during 0.8 since I did lose my saves and dont feel like playing through it twice.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I'm replaying this game I was wondering do the glasses every become relevant yet lol. I'll probably buy them during next replay during 0.8 since I did lose my saves and dont feel like playing through it twice.
They hadn't as of 0.6, and I doubt they ever will - they break immediately after you buy them.

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
Screenshot_2024-03-30-09-52-38-150_eter.num.jpg
i always know that every Eternum update is always godly masterpiece, but this time
damn, it's explode, and my notifications keep coming.
now i know the reasons why,

I'm not really like Penelope before last party, but now the segs was here,
holy Christ, even i forgot to take the screenshot got stunned & hypnotized by that scene.
great banger music, intense rough segs, i flabbergasted with Penny scene alone.

Reactions: kimhuynjoong

Talishan

Jul 26, 2019
How are Luna, Alex, and Dalia insanely exaggerated? The body types are pretty evenly spread out imo
Small/petite: Annie, Nova
Average/Normal: Luna, Alex, Dalia (her ass might belong in the next category)
Massive endowments: Penny, Nancy
Disgustingly large: no one thankfully
It is obviously an opinion. I have never seen body types like the other girls in all my life. Nor have I seen breasts that huge that are that firm without being implants. Considering where I live most of the character models in western games are even more odd looking to me. It is an uncanny valley thing.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I miss Orion's average body build from the earlier chapters in the game. He was more relatable as an underdog character.
View attachment 3498170
I'm of the opposite: I actually prefer his larger build. Makes him stand out from the average/same-y looking appearance that most HS-HS2 MCs look like (OIAL MC included). Not to mention his buff build suits him more, given his mythological namesake.

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes