Raulbaica

Nov 22, 2022
Isn't that warcraft theme licensed? Won't it cause problems?

And Lord ILIESCU? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: this cannot be a coincidence

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Isn't that warcraft theme licensed? Won't it cause problems?
It's a roughly short music snippet in a VN that is essentially distributed for free (Patreon early access doesn't count as it exists in a weird legal grey area) and isn't sold on Steam (hence its obscurity outside of AVN enthusiast circles/places like this site).

So unless the VN blows up to the point that the mainstream notices, it's effectively flying below the radar for Blizzard (or any music copyrighy holder) to give a shit.

Reactions: Raulbaica

Bolg

Nov 14, 2018

At least that is what most here think and I would agree, that this seemed to have strongly hinted towards this, especially since she only sees "a normal day in Annie's life", if the player isn't on Annie's path anymore.

I'd have to go back, but I think Nova was a confirmed virgin, Annie is one, Dalia is one (I think), Luna is most likely one.

Alex and Penny probably weren't, at least there were never any real comment in that direction, I think.
Penny said that she had one boyfriend at school, but she never said whether she slept with him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Takkatakka

cayseron

Apr 28, 2022
orion in last cliffhanger is like people who flexed in gold league realizing they aint shit in platinum:p

xtroller33

Jun 29, 2018
Excuse me I love this game waited for the update a long time. Should I replay the game from the start? Everytime i launch from my save file at the end of 0.6 When the guy died doing what he loves doing, playing eternum,it always tell me that the story will continue in 0.8

Also when i try to start from scratch, many of the choices i cant take because it keeps throwing errors that i have to ignore to go forward

Last edited:

cayseron

Apr 28, 2022
Say what you will about Jerry but he's a true soldier in this game. He keeps going no matter how many times he gets crushed, stabbed, shot, and blown up.
considering how much the eternum chip cost maybe he just cant afford any other kind of entertainment XD
jokes aside, when youre simping as hard as he is you need some determination in your toolset. Wouldnt go as far as to call him true soldier though, maybe cannon fodder XD

• Haha
Reactions: Dark T-Rex

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
The moment mc talk shit with drug addict IRL triggered my legit "oh no" vibe.
That ending is not that unpredictable as Idriel somehow did hint about the repeated result.
Its time to give mc power of stein gate to cheat the RIP by quickload the game.

Bolg

Nov 14, 2018
Penny said that she had one boyfriend at school, but she never said whether she slept with him.
sorry, not just one, but the last one.
but why is "boyfriend" in quotation marks?
1711982876265.png

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes