cayseron

Apr 28, 2022
i dont mind pregnancy content but something about having the end goal of your kids being their own uncles and aunts is putting me off. Like pregnancy is one thing and then this is some alabama shit i dont like.
when you realize you impregnated your newborn child's sisters and that their nieces and nephews are also their brothers... thats where i cross the line i guess

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
i dont mind pregnancy content but something about having the end goal of your kids being their own uncles and aunts is putting me off. Like pregnancy is one thing and then this is some alabama shit i dont like.
when you realize you impregnated your newborn child's sisters and that their nieces and nephews are also their brothers... thats where i cross the line i guess
Maybe I will use "Habsburg" as the last name for my eventual playthrough when the game is finished. :unsure:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
True, but usually they are not treated like that. If, IDK, a father and a son have a kid at the same time (with different women, you pervs) usually they are raised more like siblings. Yeah, they are uncle and nephew, but having the same age, grow up together and being from the same generation make that.
Damn, my brother has nephews older than him, is not so strange today.
In this situation, being all the kids from the same age more of less is just like having a lot of moms and a dad, even if they are cousins, brothers, sisters, uncles, etc.
Strange? Fuck yes. For the kids? Not so much, not until they grown up, and after years with that situation is just what it is, dad is a perv and the moms are weird, especially mama Nova, but it's okay, she plays videogames with us, its a cool mama.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
mind explaining that, honestly didn't get it....
Well, in this context, since you're demeaning folks that don't have a pregnancy fetish and declaring yourself a "Chad", it means you're kind of showing yourself to be the village idiot and definitely more like trailer trash than the cool dude you think you are, but nicely. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Well, in this context, since you're demeaning folks that don't have a pregnancy fetish and declaring yourself a "Chad", it means you're kind of showing yourself to be the village idiot and definitely more like trailer trash than the cool dude you think you are, but nicely. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ok got the first part but need further explanation, who's kyle and what does drywall and a case of monster energy drink has anything to do with it?

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes