Razzier

Jun 23, 2018
Huh, did the dev change anything? Spoiler alert, since my phone isn't cooperating with me.

The 0.2 version, in the snow world, the in-game police was after the protag and his two friends. But this time around, it was the unkillable juggernaut. Or this game has multiple routes and im just a brainlet.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Huh, did the dev change anything? Spoiler alert, since my phone isn't cooperating with me.

The 0.2 version, in the snow world, the in-game police was after the protag and his two friends. But this time around, it was the unkillable juggernaut. Or this game has multiple routes and im just a brainlet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
FYI, for those going for maximum MagicStamps, note the below choice, it almost slipped by coding the ChoiceGuide so I thought I'd point it out real quick:
I didn't used any walkthrough mod, so I gotta ask if the PDF walkthrough in the main page has the same choice guides as yours? Just making sure I'm picking correct choices in my playthrough.

Apr 10, 2019
This is awesome, the best update so far. I like the Warthog academy acts, just 5 funny-short challenges and its like a rollercoaster of emotions, joy, horror, funny, sad, romantic, warm,... Gj dev :)).
Besides, i’ve never hated East Roman Empire so much in my life ;((.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruykiru and eM-Ka

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You will end up getting MagicStamp no matter what you choose. Later will give you one penny score and a flashback scene.
I didn't say you couldn't get stamps, I mentioned maximum stamps....since getting 5+ gets you Money(Eternals). I thought that might make it relevant for some.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I didn't used any walkthrough mod, so I gotta ask if the PDF walkthrough in the main page has the same choice guides as yours? Just making sure I'm picking correct choices in my playthrough.
Honestly I have no idea if it does or not. I don't ever rely on any other source than the code and whenever I make an error in my guides that's pointed out I correct...although I'll pat myself on the back and say that's a rather low occurrence. I haven't distributed the latest mod update yet anyway, I'm still refining all the 1k code/grammaticals that changed besides the new content. I'll have it ready soon.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Shit! This is the first time I've played an update for this game. There's a fair amount of content, especially their adventures and stuff. Seriously though, someone from the main girls needs to get to have the MC already! That cockblock right at the end man...
Wouldn't expect full piv with any of the main cast till 0.6 at the earliest based on OiaL and the trend I think im seeing w/ Eternum

Likely to be masturbation/bj scenes only for main girls till then w/ piv scenes restricted to side girls

w123t4

May 26, 2019
White hair, travel between worlds and noble, is calypso another copy of ciri?:ROFLMAO:
So thanatos is not unbreakable as he can still lose his arm by strong attack. Maybe he reduces his pain feeling and lock his hp bar, but with strong enough attack we can still defeat him by cutting him into pieces.:unsure:
Cartoon world! Amazing! But isn't the game only allowed adult to play? What is the use of the cartoon world to adult? To get their childhood back? By the way, Alex look exactly like elsa in frozen to me.:ROFLMAO:
Shame we cannot have fun with the two foxy, if we can only wait for a few more minutes...:cry:
I hope we can have a rematch with matt in eternum or in the reality, shame we cannot choose to creampie her though.:rolleyes:
Is dalia's model updated? She seems a little bit different from 0.2...:unsure:
Penelope like hard and fast, noticed.:p
Of course, luna is the queen of death, even death himself need to bow her.:cool:
The more calypso show up, the more I want her to become the new Li...:oops:
The scene with luna, mc and her mother just make me want to cry...:cry:
And the blue ball of nancy, why do this to us, fucking hate wars.:cry:

nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020
So I decided to play Once in a Lifetime again and I noticed something, that games MC is from Birmingham. Fokin Peaky Blinders. And this game's MC has the Peaky Blinder haircut so it is safe to say Caribdis is a Peaky Blinders fan, just like myself. First pic is from the OAIL, second pic is Tommy Shelby OBE MP. So play both of these games and watch the Peaky Blinders. By order of the Peaky fokin' Blinders.

peaky.png 1566514_fd18d5f5061bd2428a2ffe77d7d44110.jpg

Reactions: Dunner

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Caribdis OMG Sooooo much laughter right now.. BEST UPDATE yet.. 2 words.. Disney.. Pixar Oh and Snuggles the Happy Bear looooool Laughed so hard

grohotor

May 15, 2020
question for the dev. You are using the rome fantasy pack from the unreal store. did you get it into honey select or do you render your stuff in unreal ?

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Are there any rough sex with penny flags unlocked if you visit the Emporium before visiting the Potions room? I noticed that the potions teacher comments on Penny liking BDSM if you visit the Emporium first, so I wanted to know if that sets a certain kink for Penelope for future updates?

4.80 star(s) 887 Votes