Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm not seeing anyone else report this, but on three different machines I've tested on during the dual dialogues that worked fine in v0.2 are bugging out on v0.3 (non-modded, pure OEM) using the compressed DL installation.

An example of a dual-dialogue in v0.2:
1650062338273.png

In v0.3 (unless skipped thru) reports an exception Dissolve not callable TypeError: 'Dissolve' object is not callable. This usually a novice error that occurs when an author codes "dissolve" in lieu of "Dissolve" but that's not the case here, the issue lies in the new dialogue box coding.

Is it just the compressed DL version that this is happening on? Anyone care to check one of these dual dialogues in the non-compressed DL? Regards.

Reactions: Arcane666

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Are there any rough sex with penny flags unlocked if you visit the Emporium before visiting the Potions room? I noticed that the potions teacher comments on Penny liking BDSM if you visit the Emporium first, so I wanted to know if that sets a certain kink for Penelope for future updates?
I heavily doubt he would lock entire scenes behind going in a specific order there. Most likely just the dialogue choices that you get.

Reactions: crustlord12

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Are there any other harem style games with a quality as good as this? Eternum is like a drug right now, I get a hit and all I'm left with is craving more
Depends on what aspects of the games are important to you. You can always check out Once in a Lifetime which was Caribdis previous games. The graphics don't look as good as the ones here, but it's finished and full of content.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Just found this gem .. spend so many hours today reading it. Wow. Thank the gods of tits and wine it's harem .. I couldn't possibly choose between Annie, Luna, Alex and Nova. Good stuff!

Reactions: crustlord12

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Absolutely next level stuff yet again from Caribdis. Can't do anything but gush about the quality – getting irritating. Could you consider not being as good so I could moan about something? Kidding, don't. Luv you.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
The 2003 "The Italian Job" was better than the 1969 "The Italian Job". Fight me.
2003 was good but 1969 was an absolute classic, especially the ending. Remember 2003 had the benefit of 1969 providing the path. That said, both are excellent movies true to their time, and it's probably unfair to both to compare them.

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Are there any other harem style games with a quality as good as this? Eternum is like a drug right now, I get a hit and all I'm left with is craving more
Ripples is good, similar style and good humor but with a hefty story behind it.
Above the Clouds too, has good humor but it isn't Honey Select so not sure if that matters to you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That isn't a mistake. It's a play on the expression that someone is "the talk of the town." Being the "talk of Eternum," means people will be talking about him, as in rumors and popularity.

Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for Eternum:- V0.3

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Idk why but I lost all my saves anyone can pass me one with everything done(end of 0.2) please?

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm not seeing anyone else report this, but on three different machines I've tested on during the dual dialogues that worked fine in v0.2 are bugging out on v0.3 (non-modded, pure OEM) using the compressed DL installation.

An example of a dual-dialogue in v0.2:
View attachment 1759377

In v0.3 (unless skipped thru) reports an exception Dissolve not callable TypeError: 'Dissolve' object is not callable. This usually a novice error that occurs when an author codes "dissolve" in lieu of "Dissolve" but that's not the case here, the issue lies in the new dialogue box coding.

Is it just the compressed DL version that this is happening on? Anyone care to check one of these dual dialogues in the non-compressed DL? Regards.
Can anyone else using the compressed version un-modded confirm the above (without skipping thu the dialogue)? I'd sincerely appreciate it as I'm extremely remote currently and cannot DL the uncompressed version to verify. CircleJerker, there may be an issue here, trying to confirm. Regards.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: "CJ"

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
dang blue balled by the eastern romans

damn u game dev :cautious:

Finally had a chance to tap that and we get denied like that so messed up

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

Caribdis, you're being mean... leaving the fans salivating like this... Now I'll cry in fetal position because this didn't happen yet.

If her scenes are like Aiko or Carla (the mall one) on Oialt I'll run naked in the street yelling "Caridbis is a genius".

Anyway, great update as always, I know I'm getting repetitive, but if you can, support this dev. It's worth the investment.

Also, to the Eastern Roman Empire, make love, not war...

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 887 Votes