Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'd say Nancy. Milf needs love too. Specially since she will have almost lost her future son in law to both her daughters.
Honestly Nancy is one of my favorite characters even if she isnt in my top 3. She is pretty damn funny from what I recall ( still in the progress of replaying the game + the update). That and well Nancy was just amazing in the Rome server.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Who is your guess for the "poster girl" for 0.8?
5dd4854729d57.jpg

Anyway, jokes aside, I don't think it will Penny, Nova or Luna. Usually Caribdis picks a girl that has at least some kind of H content, and since those 3 had some, I don't believe they will be.

Of course I could be completly wrong and he picks someone completly random, but usually he picks someone with the criteria above if I'm not mistaken, even if that content isn't that big.

Apr 8, 2018
View attachment 3504795

Anyway, jokes aside, I don't think it will Penny, Nova or Luna. Usually Caribdis picks a girl that has at least some kind of H content, and since those 3 had some, I don't believe they will be.

Of course I could be completly wrong and he picks someone completly random, but usually he picks someone with the criteria above if I'm not mistaken, even if that content isn't that big.
inb4 it's the hot steamy praetorians

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: 1tomadeira

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Who is your guess for the "poster girl" for 0.8? The girl being shown on the progess reports. I feel like 0.8 would be a good time for calypso to become a bigger part of the game / story. We got a bit of her story and origin back in 0.6 and she helped the group a few times, but so far she is playing a minor part in the story. Especially if you take her insane powers and her unique background into account.

We are between 50 and 60% (0.7 of 0.12 to 0.14) done with the story. Getting closer to the climax (hehe), 0.8 just seems like a good moment from a storytelling perspective.

Annie, Dalia and Nancy are good guesses as well, since all 3 of them have high chances to get a lewd scene. Out of those 3 my guess would be Nancy, since she is the most obvious. Just like with Luna in 0.7, Cari could pick her without spoiling anything since a scene with her should be basically confirmed after having to sit 2 updates out.
I'll prognosticate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Considering all of that, and who hasn't been a banner girl yet, I'd go 80% on Dalia and 19% on Nancy, neither of whom have had banners, and 1% on Elhemeer's guess or something else. ;) Penny hasn't had a banner either, but she just had a major scene, so I wouldn't expect her to get featured in 0.8.

Also, since Dalia hasn't had an intercourse scene yet, I expect 0.8 is when that will occur, too.

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
Funny how, up until now, Little Annie was the... View attachment 3504626
Yes... you were. Entirely. 1000% useless.

BUT!!! Because of this simple action...
View attachment 3504634
She started Loony Lunes Harem Arc!!! So no, Little Annie. You are no longer useless!!!

Although you may have cucked us and knocked up Lunes because of this entirely unproctected hand-hand contacted. You bitch!!!
images.jpeg

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes