ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Who is your guess for the "poster girl" for 0.8? The girl being shown on the progess reports. I feel like 0.8 would be a good time for calypso to become a bigger part of the game / story. We got a bit of her story and origin back in 0.6 and she helped the group a few times, but so far she is playing a minor part in the story. Especially if you take her insane powers and her unique background into account.

We are between 50 and 60% (0.7 of 0.12 to 0.14) done with the story. Getting closer to the climax (hehe), 0.8 just seems like a good moment from a storytelling perspective.

Annie, Dalia and Nancy are good guesses as well, since all 3 of them have high chances to get a lewd scene. Out of those 3 my guess would be Nancy, since she is the most obvious. Just like with Luna in 0.7, Cari could pick her without spoiling anything since a scene with her should be basically confirmed after having to sit 2 updates out.
I'll prognosticate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Considering all of that, and who hasn't been a banner girl yet, I'd go 80% on Dalia and 19% on Nancy, neither of whom have had banners, and 1% on Elhemeer's guess or something else. ;) Penny hasn't had a banner either, but she just had a major scene, so I wouldn't expect her to get featured in 0.8.

Also, since Dalia hasn't had an intercourse scene yet, I expect 0.8 is when that will occur, too.

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
Funny how, up until now, Little Annie was the... View attachment 3504626
Yes... you were. Entirely. 1000% useless.

BUT!!! Because of this simple action...
View attachment 3504634
She started Loony Lunes Harem Arc!!! So no, Little Annie. You are no longer useless!!!

Although you may have cucked us and knocked up Lunes because of this entirely unproctected hand-hand contacted. You bitch!!!
images.jpeg

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
I'll prognosticate.
Considering all of that, and who hasn't been a banner girl yet, I'd go 80% on Dalia and 19% on Nancy, neither of whom have had banners, and 1% on Elhemeer's guess or something else. ;) Penny hasn't had a banner either, but she just had a major scene, so I wouldn't expect her to get featured in 0.8.

Also, since Dalia hasn't had an intercourse scene yet, I expect 0.8 is when that will occur, too.
0.1 had no banner?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
You joke but I think Orion would be an appropriate character for the progress poster given the ending.

If not, Dalia is probably the safer bet.

0.1 had no banner?
It probably wouldn't be on this site - but I didn't search for a development thread. I did run across a couple of things related elsewhere though.
Proto-Penny was the poster girl for the 0.1 progress banner.

progress_bar-1.png

I say Proto because she doesn't seem to have moles in her body yet compared to her final model, but the mole on her face is unmistakably hers.

cayseron

Apr 28, 2022
it seems quality people moved on to waiting for next update before coming back. this morning read was a snoozefest

4.80 star(s) 896 Votes