JamesD3617

Jun 27, 2021
When exactly was this mentioned?
Earlier in the game, I just started replaying the game for update seven, and someone mentions that Nancy looks so young, and she remarks it must run in her family because she mentions either her mother or grandma doesn't look a day over twenty-five. I'll have to find the text again, but it only clicked for me when Calypso talks about her people during the ball scene with alex that elves don't reach adulthood until 60, and then live for 2000-3000 years.

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Earlier in the game, I just started replaying the game for update seven, and someone mentions that Nancy looks so young, and she remarks it must run in her family because she mentions either her mother or grandma doesn't look a day over twenty-five. I'll have to find the text again, but it only clicked for me when Calypso talks about her people during the ball scene with alex that elves don't reach adulthood until 60, and then live for 2000-3000 years.
Nancy's mom not grandmom and no stopping aging literally, just being as beauty as 20 years ago. Like Nancy that looks like Penny and Dalia sister more than mother, just that.

The only moment the game let you think about elves in the real world is with Alex and Calypso, asking her if she has an elf ancestor because her hair remember her to some crossbreed between elves and humans.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
For archival purposes, i'll be adding one of the progress banners for each version here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First and Public release dates:
0.1- September 2nd, 2021. Public release on September 19th

0.2- December 7th, 2021. Public release on December 24th

0.3- April 13th, 2022. Public release on May 5th

0.4- August 18th, 2022. Public release on September 3rd

0.5- January 19th, 2023. Public release on February 14th

0.6- July 27th, 2023. Public release on August 22nd

0.7- March 21st, 2024. Public release on April 16th

This post will be updated with each new version banner.
The 0.5 banner I found was on the LQ side of things. I know Dorfnutter frequently posts the updates - maybe he has a better quality you can post up.

4.80 star(s) 932 Votes